Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Is that where the President makes jokes for the media guys? Why should Trump go there?

You're onto something, he shouldn't do anything a president would.
Trump has surely better things to do. The media is crazy and forgot about its neutrality and nonpartisanship. It is upside down.

Your media was bought up by corporate wealth and power, wtf did you think would happen.
I at least expected the media to stop their anti-Trump campaign after he had been inaugurated.

I don't see how after the past 8 years.

Is that where the President makes jokes for the media guys? Why should Trump go there?

He doesn't want to be president anyways...His job is to destroy our institutions that lead the world and watch this country die.

Look, your country is declining anyway, empires always do, and further concentrating societal wealth into the hands of fewer and fewer was already well established and was going to continue regrdless of who won the last election. And a good deal of that has to do with amnerican institutions.

Our political system was bought by the rich and our politicians weaken our anti-trust laws and looked the other way as the rich fucked the rest of the country over.

He doesn't want to be president anyways...His job is to destroy our institutions that lead the world and watch this country die.

Yet another snowflake meltdown. Too funny. Makes the right's reaction to BO 8 years ago look very mild by comparison.

This is what has been done and it peaked under the Obama regime, which is gone.
Actually it began about half a century ago, is alive and well, and is progressing as planned.
If you think there is a big plan, you are wrong. They are just moving some levers here and some levers there and look what is happening.

Look, your country is declining anyway, empires always do, and further concentrating societal wealth into the hands of fewer and fewer was already well established and was going to continue regrdless of who won the last election. And a good deal of that has to do with amnerican institutions.

Our political system was bought by the rich and our politicians weaken our anti-trust laws and looked the other way as the rich fucked the rest of the country over.

That was however the vision of the founders; rule of the rabble by elites with only wealthy land holding white males voting and a senate appointed by the aristocracy.

I've never approved of correspondents dinners. They're very cheezy and reek of corruption. The Government and Press should maintain an adversarial relationship.

All the schmoozing and lame jokes, is actually kinda disturbing. Government and the Press should stay separate. And i'm sure Trump has important work to do. He should skip it.
In this case, he should tell them it has been canceled.

This is what has been done and it peaked under the Obama regime, which is gone.
Actually it began about half a century ago, is alive and well, and is progressing as planned.
If you think there is a big plan, you are wrong. They are just moving some levers here and some levers there and look what is happening.

Uh huh, ok, let them completely corporatize your legal/penal system and your public education system then, no worries. They already corporatized your political system, retirement system, healthcare system and media machinery.

That was however the vision of the founders; rule of the rabble by elites with only wealthy land holding white males voting and a senate appointed by the aristocracy.

The problem with anything made before the industrial revolution and the development of a totally different world within the century afterwards. Still the constitution is completely fine with regulations and the safetynet but the rich and their butt lickers will of course argue for their views. It is just too broad and anyone can argue what they wish.

I've never approved of correspondents dinners. They're very cheezy and reek of corruption. The Government and Press should maintain an adversarial relationship.

All the schmoozing and lame jokes, is actually kinda disturbing. Government and the Press should stay separate. And i'm sure Trump has important work to do. He should skip it.

I would fully support it.

Perhaps he could read scriptures.

I can't really blame him. It would be awkward to say the least. The journalists would just lay it on so thick it wouldn't be funny as intended.

He has work to do. Finally a president who is trying to keep his promises.

I would fully support it.

Man, this alters everything.

The problem with anything made before the industrial revolution and the development of a totally different world within the century afterwards. Still the constitution is completely fine with regulations and the safetynet but the rich and their butt lickers will of course argue for their views. It is just too broad and anyone can argue what they wish.

You're never going to get at that in a system that allows and breeds this level of economic disparity in a society that views human beings and their output as monetizable commodities.

And why should he....after all the men and women in that room, will undoubtibly be the reason this nightmare will not have a 4 year full run as President, let alone another 4..his days are numbered and they're gonna see to it.

Alec Baldwin is going to be busy prepping for the Correspondents dinner, I hope they pick RuPaul to be Melania.

this is exactly how Trump earned the nickname manbaby

this is a great opportunity for him to get back at Obama for his past humiliation that went on for like 15 minutes

so what's he do?..........run for the hills like a GOP Rep trying to hold a town hall

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this year. Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!

1:53 PM - 25 Feb 2017
BREAKING: Trump Tweets That He Won’t Be Attending White House Correspondents Dinner
I think Nixon opted out too.....LOLOLOLOLO

Forum List

Back