Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

I think he should say that there won't be a WH Correspondents dinner because he has decided to cancel it until they do their jobs. The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat. That ought to get them moving!

I disagree! BTW, your so-called Bible is a work of fiction written by a bunch of superstitious old men.

The Democratic party leaders all go to church and believe the bible, tissue? :crybaby:

Is that where the President makes jokes for the media guys? Why should Trump go there?

You're onto something, he shouldn't do anything a president would.

He doesn't want to be president anyways...His job is to destroy our institutions that lead the world and watch this country die.

Look, your country is declining anyway, empires always do, and further concentrating societal wealth into the hands of fewer and fewer was already well established and was going to continue regrdless of who won the last election. And a good deal of that has to do with amnerican institutions.

trump_nixon-800x430-410x220.jpeg
Death to Journalists

Is that where the President makes jokes for the media guys? Why should Trump go there?

He doesn't want to be president anyways...His job is to destroy our institutions that lead the world and watch this country die.
This is what has been done and it peaked under the Obama regime, which is gone.
Actually it began about half a century ago, is alive and well, and is progressing as planned.

I've never approved of correspondents dinners. They're very cheezy and reek of corruption. The Government and Press should maintain an adversarial relationship.

All the schmoozing and lame jokes, is actually kinda disturbing. Government and the Press should stay separate. And i'm sure Trump has important work to do anyway. He should skip it.

Last edited:

Trump has surely better things to do. The media is crazy and forgot about its neutrality and nonpartisanship. It is upside down.

Your media was bought up by corporate wealth and power, wtf did you think would happen.
I at least expected the media to stop their anti-Trump campaign after he had been inaugurated.

Forum List

Back