Trump " I have not conceded"

You don't know what fraud they have found because you only tune into the liberal news channels. You'd know the truth if you watched Fox News.
I watch Fox more than any other network. I’m well aware of what they are talking about
It's hard to believe you watch Tucker Carlson and still don't know the truth.
Fox literally said in court that Yuckier does not report the news he is opinion and not responsible for being accurate. The fact you think Tucker is truth really shows how gullible you are. His show was actually pretty good when he first started but now he is just off the rails.... Frothy mouthed rants ands and hysterical shrieks... The dude is losing it.
Carlson uses the same defense Maddow did when she was threatened with a lawsuit. I don't remember you saying anything about that.

You don't know what fraud they have found because you only tune into the liberal news channels. You'd know the truth if you watched Fox News.
I watch Fox more than any other network. I’m well aware of what they are talking about
Fox literally said in court that Yuckier does not report the news he is opinion and not responsible for being accurate. The fact you think Tucker is truth really shows how gullible you are. His show was actually pretty good when he first started but now he is just off the rails.... Frothy mouthed rants ands and hysterical shrieks... The dude is losing it.
Carlson uses the same defense Maddow did when she was threatened with a lawsuit. I don't remember you saying anything about that.
I didn't hear about Maddow but im certainly not going to defend her either. I don't watch her show so I can't really comment on it.

LOL

butwhatabout noted and laughed at.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

How about some substance you pathetic troll?

LOL

Just to point out.....30JUN21....just 6 days away!

LOL

Sure, g'head and try to post something of substance...

LOL

Can't do it? I didn't think so. Troll away.

LOL

6 more days.....144 hours...8,640 minutes. Tick tock. Any progress to share with us yet?

LOL

LOL

Spits the idiot who just posted, butwhatabout Maddow???

Lemme guess ... that's your idea of substance. Am I right?

LOL

6 more days.....144 hours...8,640 minutes. Tick tock. Any progress to share with us yet?
I can't help but notice he's refusing to answer you.

LOL

Wait and see…. Haha

LOL

Wait and see…. Haha
Am waiting....indeed, I'm waiting. And will con-tinue to remind that poster that I am waiting.

That's some funny shit. It should come with a warning. "Do not drink coffee while reading this".

That's some funny shit. It should come with a warning. "Do not drink coffee while reading this".
Problem is, he's dead serious. He buys the whole thing.

You guys need something more than a corrupt government, media and corrupt DOJ and FBI saying it did not happen. What part of that don't you understand?

You guys need something more than a corrupt government, media and corrupt DOJ and FBI saying it did not happen. What part of that don't you understand?
Yes you must believe everyone else is corrupt because........you believe Trumpybear is not!

I know, I know. Everyone's a corrupt Hitler commie Deep State Swamp traitor except for Trumpsters.

Thank goodness for you guys!

You've been had, hook, line and sinker.

Yes you must believe everyone else is corrupt because........you believe Trumpybear is not!
It's like a science fiction movie with zombies. There's nothing behind their eyes.

It's like a science fiction movie with zombies. There's nothing behind their eyes.
No, it is more like aliens controlling the minds of the people watching this country destroyed after a stolen election and liking it.

No one will ever believe Trump was not defrauded.

No, it is more like aliens controlling the minds of the people watching this country destroyed after a stolen election and liking it.

No one will ever believe Trump was not defrauded.
I believe Trump wasn’t defrauded. You’ve been proven wrong… again

Forum List

Back