Trump " I have not conceded"

That is NOT what the Democrat party told me to think!!!!!! Hour after hour of nothing but what Democrats told you to think
Democrats told me to think nothing.
And you've been doing a real good job at that, Jack!

80+ court cases between the lower courts and Supreme Court tossed
You mean declined, and/or dismissed for late filing, lack of standing and other technical reasons.

told me that judges..you know, the people that actually make decisions everyday saw no evidence of fraud.
How did they know when they never reviewed the evidence, having the cases each only for hours or a few days? And how were all the news outlets reporting it all baseless and debunked on November 6 when the court cases hadn't even been heard yet at that time and it is taking months now just to audit one city in Arizona and the dems want months and months just to "investigate" what happened on 1/6? All your judges really must have been real miracle workers!

You keep repeating the same shit over and over.
Jack, ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE is repeat the same shit over and over, which is to say or offer NOTHING BUT BULL.

So when you gonna start that discussion on election fraud? Are we we taking bets on how many posts it will take before you give it up? :)
Over 50+ court cases were dismissed for LACK OF EVIDENCE. Why is it you have to be told this over and over?

And for the record, I don't care about a 1/6 investigation. I'll settle for releasing the names of the Republican Senators and Congresspeople who aided the rioters in the days leading up to 1/6 with logistics, guided tours, and encouragement. Their texts, their emails, their social media correspondence. Release the names and the correspondence. I'll be happy with that.

That's a lie. The courts did not hear the merits of the cases, they made them go away on technicalities.

Democrats threatened them that they were going to redo the courts. It worked. Democrats are fascists. You stole an election, you threatened the courts to let it go. They did. It worked. There is nothing noble about that, any more than it's noble it worked for all the other fascists around the world who did the same thing

Threatened judges? Including Trump appointed ones? Sure. Whatever you say. :)
Just keep consuming that alt-right sludge. So far, you've landed no punches.
There was no fraud. And this will not end well for Republicans.

Particularly the Trump and Republican appointed ones.

What is wrong with you?

Nothing. Those judges found no fraud. No one threatened them. Democrats can't just waive a magic wand and say "We're gonna redo the courts". Those judges Trump appointed are there for life unless a good case can be made for judicial incompetence (as in over their head in the job). But that bar is a stratospheric one to clear. And as far as putting more SC judges on, go dig FDR up and ask him how that worked out for him. :)

Sorry. No fraud found. Trump lost. I'd move on before the majority of people start turning against your point of view..and end up taking it out on Republican candidates.

You're a liar. Those Democrats didn't find any fraud because they didn't look for it. And Democrats have been continually threatening the courts. You don't know about expanding the courts with leftist judges. Sure you don't, liar

Any President is going to appoint judges that align as close as possible to their political point of view. McConnell even said his goal was to stack the lower courts with as many conservative judges as possible. But Trump was sloppy at times on his nominations. I remember some of the retards Trump nominated at their hearings. Even Republican members of the committees were shaking their heads saying "No f'ing way". Court appointments have been political for decades. Memba Robert Bork?

He lost. Why can't you just admit he lost because he was a lousy President? He blew the response to the pandemic, and the people who largely bore the brunt of that, put Biden over the top and helped show Trump the door.
Pretty straightforward.

Try reading again. I used a highlighter to help you since you're stupid and being a Democrat you lie.

Fast quiz: How many judges did Trump expand the courts by?

That is NOT what the Democrat party told me to think!!!!!! Hour after hour of nothing but what Democrats told you to think

You mean declined, and/or dismissed for late filing, lack of standing and other technical reasons.

told me that judges..you know, the people that actually make decisions everyday saw no evidence of fraud.
How did they know when they never reviewed the evidence, having the cases each only for hours or a few days? And how were all the news outlets reporting it all baseless and debunked on November 6 when the court cases hadn't even been heard yet at that time and it is taking months now just to audit one city in Arizona and the dems want months and months just to "investigate" what happened on 1/6? All your judges really must have been real miracle workers!

Jack, ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE is repeat the same shit over and over, which is to say or offer NOTHING BUT BULL.

So when you gonna start that discussion on election fraud? Are we we taking bets on how many posts it will take before you give it up? :)
Over 50+ court cases were dismissed for LACK OF EVIDENCE. Why is it you have to be told this over and over?

And for the record, I don't care about a 1/6 investigation. I'll settle for releasing the names of the Republican Senators and Congresspeople who aided the rioters in the days leading up to 1/6 with logistics, guided tours, and encouragement. Their texts, their emails, their social media correspondence. Release the names and the correspondence. I'll be happy with that.

That's a lie. The courts did not hear the merits of the cases, they made them go away on technicalities.

Democrats threatened them that they were going to redo the courts. It worked. Democrats are fascists. You stole an election, you threatened the courts to let it go. They did. It worked. There is nothing noble about that, any more than it's noble it worked for all the other fascists around the world who did the same thing

What is wrong with you?

Nothing. Those judges found no fraud. No one threatened them. Democrats can't just waive a magic wand and say "We're gonna redo the courts". Those judges Trump appointed are there for life unless a good case can be made for judicial incompetence (as in over their head in the job). But that bar is a stratospheric one to clear. And as far as putting more SC judges on, go dig FDR up and ask him how that worked out for him. :)

Sorry. No fraud found. Trump lost. I'd move on before the majority of people start turning against your point of view..and end up taking it out on Republican candidates.

You're a liar. Those Democrats didn't find any fraud because they didn't look for it. And Democrats have been continually threatening the courts. You don't know about expanding the courts with leftist judges. Sure you don't, liar

Any President is going to appoint judges that align as close as possible to their political point of view. McConnell even said his goal was to stack the lower courts with as many conservative judges as possible. But Trump was sloppy at times on his nominations. I remember some of the retards Trump nominated at their hearings. Even Republican members of the committees were shaking their heads saying "No f'ing way". Court appointments have been political for decades. Memba Robert Bork?

He lost. Why can't you just admit he lost because he was a lousy President? He blew the response to the pandemic, and the people who largely bore the brunt of that, put Biden over the top and helped show Trump the door.
Pretty straightforward.

Try reading again. I used a highlighter to help you since you're stupid and being a Democrat you lie.

You can read that for yourself right here.

This has what to do with voter fraud? You really think a judge with a lifetime appointment can be threatened? :)

You dumb.

What is wrong with you?

Pretty straightforward.

Trump appointed over 130 new judges. He thought they would be loyal to him instead of the US Constitution and Rule of Law.

What is wrong with you?

Pretty straightforward.

This has what to do with voter fraud? You really think a judge with a lifetime appointment can be threatened? :)

You dumb.

Right, Trump expanded the court by zero judges

What is wrong with you?

Pretty straightforward.

You dumb.

You've been beaten. Stay down. :)
Can't waste anymore time on you.

What is wrong with you?

Pretty straightforward.

Trump appointed over 130 new judges. He thought they would be loyal to him instead of the US Constitution and Rule of Law.

You actually don't understand what expanding the court means, do you?

Democrats just love people as stupid as the two of you are

What is wrong with you?

Pretty straightforward.

You dumb.

JackOfNoBrains: Duh, dar, I don't understand the difference between adding judges and growing the size of the court and appointing judges to fill open seats. I really, don't, kaz. I would pass a lie detector test.

Yes, you aren't playing stupid, you're the real thing. Got it, thanks

What is wrong with you?

Pretty straightforward.

You dumb.

JackOfNoBrains: Duh, dar, I don't understand the difference between adding judges and growing the size of the court and appointing judges to fill open seats. I really, don't, kaz. I would pass a lie detector test.

Yes, you aren't playing stupid, you're the real thing. Got it, thanks

Dude. Stop bouncing all over the place.
What..does..this..have..to..do..with..voter..fraud?

Trump did expand the courts.
The USSC went from the 8 members it had for over a year, to 9 members.

You had similar expansions of other federal courts, where the number of judges was greatly increased from the prior year.

Jack hangs desperately onto that lie despite being proven wrong time and again.

HE IGNORES the roughly 80 people and organizations who have already admitted to stealing the election to stop a Trump reelection.

HE IGNORES the fact that people were making his argument time and again long before any of the cases went to trial!

HE IGNORED the fact that they keep changing the numbers: his link claims 50 cases while he claims over 80!

HE IGNORED the fact the Reuters lies saying: "the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.” When we all know the cases HAD to focus on smaller complaints that were within the purview of any given courts jurisdiction because no single court has jurisdiction across all six states! He ignores that you don't bring fraud charges because fraud proper is near impossible to prove. He ignores that even his own article says they were "largely" dismissed, meaning not all. He IGNORED the fact that no one goes to court without evidence, at best, a judge might rule that the evidence presented didn't meet the conditions necessary to prove the charges.

Jack IGNORES the fact that Reuters DID NO FACT CHECKING OF THEIR OWN but are merely regurgitating what 3rd parties told them, parties with an interest in the OUTCOME of the election.

Jack IGNORES the fact that all this has been proven him before.

Jack IGNORED the fact that Reuters says: “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.” Yet doesn't even say who they are supposedly quoting! Not to mention that the courts were charged answering the questions brought by the "speculation and rumors" to see for the sake of the election whether it was true or not.

And Jack IGNORED the lengthy documentation I've presented here in Michigan alone claiming I've offered nothing despite my linking him to it on several occasions.

And despite no evidence to the contrary, no ability to show how, when or by who all of the evidence has been "debunked," Jack makes the same lame accusations over and over yet fails to provide ANYTHING to support his accusations other than the words of third parties.

Taken together, all of this combines circumstantially to show that Jack is lying and KNOWS he is lying.

Last edited:

Trump did expand the courts.
The USSC went from the 8 members it had for over a year, to 9 members.

You had similar expansions of other federal courts, where the number of judges was greatly increased from the prior year.

postman: Duh, dar, kaz, I don't understand the difference between creating new seats on the court and filling empty seats, drool, drool, hic ...

Damn you're just the dumbest people

HE IGNORES the roughly 80 people and organizations who have already admitted to stealing the election to stop a Trump reelection.

HE IGNORES the fact that people were making his argument time and again long before any of the cases went to trial!

HE IGNORED the fact that they keep changing the numbers: his link claims 50 cases while he claims over 80!

HE IGNORED the fact the Reuters lies saying: "the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.” When we all know the cases HAD to focus on smaller complaints that were within the purview of any given courts jurisdiction because no single court has jurisdiction across all six states! He ignores that you don't bring fraud charges because fraud proper is near impossible to prove. He ignores that even his own article says they were "largely" dismissed, meaning not all. He IGNORED the fact that no one goes to court without evidence, at best, a judge might rule that the evidence presented didn't meet the conditions necessary to prove the charges.

Jack IGNORES the fact that Reuters DID NO FACT CHECKING but are merely regurgitating what 3rd parties told them, parties with an interest in the OUTCOME of the election.

And Jack IGNORED the lengthy documentation I've presented here in Michigan alone claiming I've offered nothing despite my linking him to it on several occasions.

And despite no evidence to the contrary, no ability to show how, when or by who all of the evidence has been "debunked," Jack makes the same lame accusations over and over yet fails to provide ANYTHING to support his accusations other than the words of third parties.

Taken together, all of this combines circumstantially to show that Jack is lying and KNOWS he is lying.

Freaky. Really. Trump lost. No one has admitted to stealing any election. Because it didn't happen. There were over 50 cases that judges dismissed on the evidence..or lack thereof.
You've presented nothing but conspiracy theories about Michigan. All stemming from one 6K vote mistake in Antrim County, MI that was corrected within hours. Your "evidence" has been debunked.

Stop being a fucking coward. Man up and start your discussion on election fraud. Put your "evidence" up and let's have at it.
But we both know you wont'. :)

What is wrong with you?

Nothing. Those judges found no fraud. Sorry. No fraud found.

Tell us where any judge did an exhaustive search of all the data in six states? Which judge reviewed all the machines? Which judge did an audit of Georgia finding 102,000 dead voters on the rolls? Saying you found nothing proven nothing other than that you found nothing. Maybe you didn't look well or in the right places. No judge found 102,000 dead voters in Georgia either until seven months later when the auditors went back doing a closer look.

How is it that simple court cases go on for months and years yet all these judges "found nothing" in only days?

Jack has no answer. Jack doesn't want to have any answer.

Jack IGNORES the fact that Reuters DID NO FACT CHECKING but are merely regurgitating what 3rd parties told them, parties with an interest in the OUTCOME of the election.

Freaky. Really. Trump lost. No one has admitted to stealing any election. Because it didn't happen. There were over 50 cases that judges dismissed on the evidence..or lack thereof.
You've presented nothing but conspiracy theories about Michigan. All stemming from one 6K vote mistake in Antrim County, MI that was corrected within hours. Your "evidence" has been debunked.

Stop being a fucking coward. Man up and start your discussion on election fraud. Put your "evidence" up and let's have at it.
But we both know you wont'. :)

Yes, Democrats just kept counting and voting and counting and voting until they were ahead, then stopped, certified it all!

Deal with it, you're fascists and the United States no longer has free and fair elections. On the bright side, you won! Yoo Hoo!

Once day you will be able to silence us from saying that on message boards. Just counting the days ...

What is wrong with you?

He lost. Why can't you just admit he lost

Just your unproven opinion, Jack. The question isn't even whether Trump won or lost, the question is whether he lost fairly and legally. All the evidence says no. The election is shaping up to be as crooked as a boomerang.

What is wrong with you?

Pretty straightforward.

You really think a judge with a lifetime appointment can be threatened?

Jack, are you really that stupid to think any judge can't be threatened because of their appointment? You think a judge is harder to threaten than a senator? We already have the testimony of people in the Chauvin case saying that the only reason why they convicted him was out of fear of repercussions to themselves if they didn't vote that way.

I've asked 100 times for the documentation that shows Trump wrong, not just someone's opinion or claim, and I'm still waiting for someone to give it to me.

No one has admitted to stealing any election.
Get your fat head out of your puckered, lying ass. Time Magazine published the names back in February.

There were over 50 cases that judges dismissed on the evidence..or lack thereof.
So Trump won 30 cases?

You've presented nothing but conspiracy theories about Michigan.
Your hollow claim. Prove it.

Get your fat head out of your puckered, lying ass. Time Magazine published the names back in February.

There were over 50 cases that judges dismissed on the evidence..or lack thereof.
So Trump won 30 cases?

Put up. Or STFU. Be a man. Start your thread and let's go.

So Trump won 30 cases?

Put up. Or STFU. Be a man. Start your thread and let's go.

Jack, the point of my thread is to compile and weigh the available evidence. Not decide the outcome. You better hope you have lots of documentation to counter it because otherwise, when I do my massive thread, probably the most massive undertaking in the history of USMB, I can tell you already that without proof to the contrary, Trump will win the thread hands down.

Get to work. You should be happy I'm giving you added time.

Forum List

Back