Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
you aren't your argument.

your argument is stupid.

sorry

When have I said African was not used as a racial identifier in 2001? both documnent are revised date 11/01 they aren't reised date 1980

frankly, i don't doubt that you're being truthful.

the argument is ludicrous on its face.

sorry

If that was the only discrepancy I would not mention it. It's the little things that will bring the bigger things down.

There was no mention of a lack of paperwork either! So you give your link first.

How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

Read more: The Page by Mark Halperin | Trump Conducting Hawaii Investigation Into Obama's Birthplace

You should have read the whole article.....

It was heck finding it as it's old now.
But there is a record of his birth, there's a BC. In that same interview Dump Truch lied about his geandmother being at Obama's birth, so how stupid do you have top be to believe anything Dump Truck says??? :cuckoo:

Again, I watched that interview with Obama's grandmother on Youtube with two people from Kenya. When she said she was present at his birth, that's what she said, she was talking about Obama JR, not her son. He was not lying. Obama's grandmother says she was there at his birth and she never left Kenya. The Kenyan ambassador says Obama was born in Kenya....everybody says he was born there except him and there is no proof that he was born here.

When a talk show host asked the Kenyan ambassador if Obama's birthplace in Kenya was going to become an historic landmark, the ambassador replied, "It already is..."

How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

Read more: The Page by Mark Halperin | Trump Conducting Hawaii Investigation Into Obama's Birthplace

But there is a record of his birth, there's a BC. In that same interview Dump Truch lied about his geandmother being at Obama's birth, so how stupid do you have top be to believe anything Dump Truck says??? :cuckoo:

Again, I watched that interview with Obama's grandmother on Youtube with two people from Kenya. When she said she was present at his birth, that's what she said, she was talking about Obama JR, not her son. He was not lying. Obama's grandmother says she was there at his birth and she never left Kenya. The Kenyan ambassador says Obama was born in Kenya....everybody says he was born there except him and there is no proof that he was born here.

When a talk show host asked the Kenyan ambassador if Obama's birthplace in Kenya was going to become an historic landmark, the ambassador replied, "It already is..."

I will be glad when this issue is over with

Well then you saw a dishonestly edited by CON$ video and swallowed the CON$ervative lie whole!!!! This serves as a teachable moment in how CON$ lie!

No, Obama's grandmother didn't say he was born in Kenya - War Room - Salon.com

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson's birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him. (The audio is available for download here.)

No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCpvSo&feature=related"]YouTube clips[/ame] that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don't include the corrections. McRae, for his part, included the full translation in his affidavit -- he thinks it's all just part of the conspiracy. "Some few younger relatives, including [translator Vitalis Akech Ogombe]," McRae wrote in his court filing, "have obviously been versed to counter such facts with the common purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii."
Here's the conversation:
MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?
OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.
MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?
OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.
MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.
OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.
OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

Last edited:

Well then you saw a dishonestly edited by CON$ video and swallowed the CON$ervative lie whole!!!! This serves as a teachable moment in how CON$ lie!

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson's birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him. (The audio is available for download here.)

No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCpvSo&feature=related"]YouTube clips[/ame] that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don't include the corrections. McRae, for his part, included the full translation in his affidavit -- he thinks it's all just part of the conspiracy. "Some few younger relatives, including [translator Vitalis Akech Ogombe]," McRae wrote in his court filing, "have obviously been versed to counter such facts with the common purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii."
Here's the conversation:
MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?
MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?
MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.
OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

There's only one way to end this debate.
obama's needs to produce the BC

Here's the conversation:

He already did 2 years ago.

Here's the conversation:

I watched the whole thing...she only changed her statement when her family told her to...try watching it with someone from Kenya who understands the language. There was no mistranslation only a bunch of backsteps when they realized what that would do to Obama's candidacy.

Here's the conversation:

I watched the whole thing...she only changed her statement when her family told her to...try watching it with someone from Kenya who understands the language. There was no mistranslation only a bunch of backsteps when they realized what that would do to Obama's candidacy.
As I said earlier, CON$ will always lie in the face of the truth.

I love the part where the "bishop" says he will PRAY for Obama, to soften to the grandma, as he is trying to destroy him!!! So typically CON$ervative of him!!!

Last edited:

No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and YouTube clips that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don't include the corrections. McRae, for his part, included the full translation in his affidavit -- he thinks it's all just part of the conspiracy. "Some few younger relatives, including [translator Vitalis Akech Ogombe]," McRae wrote in his court filing, "have obviously been versed to counter such facts with the common purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii."
Here's the conversation:

That statement is what's being debate. Has he?

No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and YouTube clips that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don't include the corrections. McRae, for his part, included the full translation in his affidavit -- he thinks it's all just part of the conspiracy. "Some few younger relatives, including [translator Vitalis Akech Ogombe]," McRae wrote in his court filing, "have obviously been versed to counter such facts with the common purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii."
Here's the conversation:

As I said earlier, CON$ will always lie in the face of the truth.

I love the part where the "bishop" says he will PRAY for Obama, to soften to the grandma, as he is trying to destroy him!!! So typically CON$ervative of him!!!

BTW, I'm not a con, I'm a moderate. And the two people from Kenya who watched the video with me voted for Obama even after seeing the video, so they're liberals.

Some people don't believe the truth even when it's staring them in the face.

Here's the conversation:

So you watched it with someone who is from Kenya? I serioulsly, seriously doubt this.

The whole birth announcement in the paper back then is just a non story righty?

Burfers are hilarious.

Here's the conversation:

So you watched it with someone who is from Kenya? I serioulsly, seriously doubt this.

The whole birth announcement in the paper back then is just a non story righty?

Burfers are hilarious.

Two people from Kenya. My son was in a group home at the time run by Kenyans. Leonard and his wife. Call me a liar all you want, it doesn't change the truth. Like I said YOU find a Kenyan and watch it with him so you can get a good translation of the video. Of course, even though he wasn't a "native born American" Leonard and his wife campaigned and voted for him anyway. I doubt they would have told me the truth if they'd known the law said you had to be a natural born American to be president. They were rather shocked at that.

No it isn't, the document released says "This serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding." It's even stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka

birth_certificate_9.jpg

this birth certificate issue brought up from Trump is just another smokescreen like 9/11 is just so he and the elite can get our attention away from the real crisis they have planned for us in the next couple of years.

At last...some sanity is injected into the conversation!

You know that things have really gone off the rails when 9/11 inside nutjob sounds more reasonable than the birfers! :lol:

I dont think you read all my post,you think our government is all hokey dory and that its a government of the people and were a free country,that our presidents are for the people as well ,my post was saying that these agents like candycorn,gomer pyle ollie and parrot,ect ect ,the same ones you have allowed to brainwash you on about 9/11,are here to keep people like eots and the other truthers on here,their attention away from the REAL threat they have planned against us.Thats why Terral wisely stopped talking about 9/11 like I have.

Trump,Obama,Bush,Mccain,their all in on it together but you dont want to know the crisis they have planned against us because your so much brainwashed by the school system and corporate media that you plug your ears and close your eyes when evidence is given to you that doesnt go along with your beliefs.:cuckoo:

Trump, Obama and many in the government,have got people like Army Retired,AKA Pale Rider,taking the bait.

Last edited:

No it isn't, the document released says "This serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding." It's even stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka

birth_certificate_9.jpg
What's missing?
Obama's 'CERTIFICATION of Live Birth' form reveals his Birth Registration was FILED in 1961 but was never fully ACCEPTED by the Hawaiian State Registrar's Office.

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

[SIZE=+0]You'd think, with such OBVIOUS information, ONE, at least ONE of the Secretaries of State, or the hundreds of electors at the electoral college would have objected, or at least ONE of the senators or congresspersons would be holding hearings, or the freakin republican governor of Hawaii would have noticed such a discrepancy, or the hundreds and hundreds of judges and justices - all the way up to the Supreme Court, that have been presented such starling evidence, they surely would have caught such an amazing fact that you there, the amazing littlereb, have discovered.

But NO. Notta one. NO ONE in any capacity of power or authority is as intelligent and as keyed in on the details as you and your stunningly capable birther crew.

It's amazing these people who eat, breath, live and drink the law, and records, and details of government can even hold a candle or tie their shoes, compared to what you there, all by your noggin self, can produce out of your matchbox basement dwelling as your cheeto's-laden fingers educate the rest of the world with your awesome mensa-skillz.
[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back