Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three days difference? obamas BC sitting at vital for three days? Hawaii wasn't that populated and children were not being born at a high rate that would make a back log of paper work.
But it was a weekend! Obama born on Friday is at the bottom of the pile sitting over the weekend, the twins born on Monday end up at the top of the pile. Must be a conspiracy! :cuckoo:

Three days difference? obamas BC sitting at vital for three days? Hawaii wasn't that populated and children were not being born at a high rate that would make a back log of paper work.
But it was a weekend! Obama born on Friday is at the bottom of the pile sitting over the weekend, the twins born on Monday end up at the top of the pile. Must be a conspiracy! :cuckoo:
the 4th was on a friday so the weekend is viable
Year 1961 Calendar – United States

So all thats left is to find out when obama's BC was accepted by the registarr?

You are now just refusing to accept a reasonable argument.
It's entirely plausible that the birth certificates would be processed out of sequence.
It was a human process.
How do you know that the people that processed the certificates were only doing that?
They might have had a backlog of death notices, cleaning invoices, public complaints to deal with as well.

Some people are so entrenched that it must be a conspiracy, common sense goes out the window.

My kids were born before the requirement to issue SSN at birth. When they were a couple of years old we were back in the States on leave and so we stopped in at the local SSA office and filed their paperwork.

Two kids, filed the same day, and submitted together. Guess what?

.......................................... There numbers are out of sequence with numbers issued in between.

Go figure.

>>>>

Just as an aside...why was it, when Ronald Reagan was born Feb 6, 1911 his birth certificate wasn't filed until 14 August 1941?
My guess is that he was born at home and didn't have any need for one until he saw that war was imminent?

It's entirely plausible that the birth certificates would be processed out of sequence.
It was a human process.
How do you know that the people that processed the certificates were only doing that?
They might have had a backlog of death notices, cleaning invoices, public complaints to deal with as well.

Some people are so entrenched that it must be a conspiracy, common sense goes out the window.

My kids were born before the requirement to issue SSN at birth. When they were a couple of years old we were back in the States on leave and so we stopped in at the local SSA office and filed their paperwork.

.......................................... There numbers are out of sequence with numbers issued in between.

Go figure.

>>>>

Why am I not surprise you would say that? Your kids numbers are out of sequence. Fine your talking about SSN dealing with a lot more people total U.S. population compared to one state Hawaii and three babies, and a birth certificate in the year 1961. Got it.

Just as an aside...why was it, when Ronald Reagan was born Feb 6, 1911 his birth certificate wasn't filed until 14 August 1941?
My guess is that he was born at home and didn't have any need for one until he saw that war was imminent?

My guess is that he thought about running for president in 30 years or so and was worried there would be a huge debate about his eligibility if he didn't get a BC sorted.

It was a human process.

Go figure.

>>>>

Why am I not surprise you would say that? Your kids numbers are out of sequence. Fine your talking about SSN dealing with a lot more people total U.S. population compared to one state Hawaii and three babies, and a birth certificate in the year 1961. Got it.

You've just been thrashed I think bigrednec.

Go figure.

>>>>

Right sure ok uhun. Yet I'm still waiting for that to happen. My facts against te word of an unknown poster who cannot varify who he says he is what he does.

Last edited:

Right sure ok uhun. Yet I'm still waiting for that to happen. My facts against te word of an unknown poster who cannot varify who he says he is what he does.

Just take a step back for a second...you're claiming a conspiracy by...let's see...Obama's family, Obama himself, The Whitehouse, the Supreme Court, the Hawaiian Dept of Health, the hospital he claims to have been born in, the Director of Health for Hawaii, Factcheck.org and Abraham Lincoln...and any more you might care to name.

And you're suggesting that is a more likely scenario than the application for his birth certificate sitting in a clerk's in-tray for a few days and his Dad listing his race as 'African'?!!!

Take a step back and try a little bit of perspective.

Just take a step back for a second...you're claiming a conspiracy by...let's see...Obama's family, Obama himself, The Whitehouse, the Supreme Court, the Hawaiian Dept of Health, the hospital he claims to have been born in, the Director of Health for Hawaii, Factcheck.org and Abraham Lincoln...and any more you might care to name.

And you're suggesting that is a more likely scenario than the application for his birth certificate sitting in a clerk's in-tray for a few days and his Dad listing his race as 'African'?!!!

Take a step back and try a little bit of perspective.

No I am not claiming a conspiracy.
What I am saying is that unless they those mention had more than obama's BC to look at no one would notice the discrepancies on the document. How would anyone know if they did not have something to comapre it with and know or think to look at that specific discrepancy?

It was a human process.

Go figure.

>>>>

No way Obama isn't on the ballot in 2012.
Hawaii has certified. FF&C clause means he's ok in all 50 states.
Total waste of time to worry about this much less believe it's true that he was born in Kenya.

It was a human process.

Go figure.

>>>>

Total waste of time to worry about this much less believe it's true that he was born in Kenya.

it's happen before Lincoln wasn't on the ballot in some states in 1860

Go figure.

>>>>

And Lincoln still won, without the help of those fucking racist southerns!

What we have here is a blatant disregard for history.^^^^^^^
The north was just as racist as the south was. Lincoln himself was a racist.

Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

By the way, how did this turn out?

Just asking. Zero proof, zero evidence and yet this thread goes on and on and yup, I just contributed.

By the way, how did this turn out?

Just asking. Zero proof, zero evidence and yet this thread goes on and on and yup, I just contributed.

Kind'a silly of you to complain about this thread going on and on and you just posted to it.:eusa_whistle:

What we have here is a blatant disregard for history.^^^^^^^
The north was just as racist as the south was. Lincoln himself was a racist.

Didnt he have something to do with ending slavery....

Yet he was a racist. The war didn't start out to free anyone, Lincoln used the issue of slavery to keep England and france out of the war. And even the emancipation proclamation didn't free any slaves in areas controlled by the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back