Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...

At what point do you think your life went off the rails?

When you started worrying about Bush's ducking of military service or the sequencing numbers of Hawaii birth certificates?

So why would the certificate numbers be out of sequence?

Beats me, I don't know their procedure for numbering. There is a code that goes with the numbering in many places. The healthcare entity I work for, for example, codes your patient number based on what hospital you're brought to or if you walk in, where you self-present.

For example, You can be AC10-XXXXXXX tomorrow or you could have been AC27-XXXXXXX if you had gone to a different hospital in the 1990' or AC18-XXXXXXX the day after tomorrow.

Your inner self should be offended that your cerebral cortex has allowed you to waste this much of your life worrying about Hawaiian birth certificate sequencing numbers.

So...

At what point do you think your life went off the rails?

When you started worrying about Bush's ducking of military service or the sequencing numbers of Hawaii birth certificates?

So why would the certificate numbers be out of sequence?

Candycorn will try an argue that obama's birth was filed after the two children born the day after he was born. But on obama's BC it shows it was filed on the 8th of Aug and the two other babies were filed on the 11th of Aug in the same year.

Actually you suck at predicting what I was going to say almost as much as you suck at leading a life.
:piss2:BIGREBNC1775

A seal like this one??

birth_certificate_5.jpg

Thing about that birth certificate back in the 60's African was not a race.

Not so fast there Slick!

YOU were the one who claimed that the rev 11/01 BC Obama released was a fake because it gave African as a race, because Black or Negro was the common usage in 1961. Now you say African IS a valid race on the Obama 11/01 BC.
Mission Accomplished! :lol:

I have never said African was not a valid race in 2001. I said it was not used as a racial identifier in the 60's. Try again sport.
Busted, sucker!

There you are attacking the rev 11/01 BC because it listed African as race!!!!!!!!!

When did I say African was not use as a racial identifier in 2001? Never said it. My argument stupid is that African was not a racial identifier in the 60's

birth_certificate_5.jpg
Thing about that birth certificate back in the 60's African was not a race.

I have never said African was not a valid race in 2001. I said it was not used as a racial identifier in the 60's. Try again sport.
Busted, sucker!

There you are attacking the rev 11/01 BC because it listed African as race!!!!!!!!!

When did I say African was not use as a racial identifier in 2001? Never said it. My argument stupid is that African was not a racial identifier in the 60's
You have to admire the way CON$ will continue to lie in the face of the truth!!! :clap2:
obama-certificate-of-live-birth-lg.jpg

Last edited:
Obama's 'CERTIFICATION of Live Birth' form reveals his Birth Registration was FILED in 1961 but was never fully ACCEPTED by the Hawaiian State Registrar's Office.

%21%21COLBNotAccepted.jpg
So Japanese was a race in Hawaii before the politically correct years of the 1980s.
Thank you.

First point that's been brought up that actually MAY explain the word "African". However, Japan is a country and Africa is a continent. Also, many Japanese live in Hawaii. To really compare it, his father would have to have been "Kenyan" not "African".

birth_certificate_5.jpg
Busted, sucker!

You have to admire the way CON$ will continue to lie in the face of the truth!!! :clap2:

Did you read "all" of what he wrote, or just the parts that interest you. The point is that in the 60's "African" was not considered a race in America but in 2000 to the present, it is....

I lived through the 60's, did you? They were negros. Few people called the black. No one called them African.

How come no one is discussing the fact that Trump's investigators haven't found any paperwork at either hospital on Obama....not even a bill....???

birth_certificate_5.jpg
Busted, sucker!

obama-certificate-of-live-birth-lg.jpg

Again when did I say African was not used as a racial identifier in 2001?

Obama's 'CERTIFICATION of Live Birth' form reveals his Birth Registration was FILED in 1961 but was never fully ACCEPTED by the Hawaiian State Registrar's Office.

%21%21COLBNotAccepted.jpg
So Japanese was a race in Hawaii before the politically correct years of the 1980s.
Thank you.

First point that's been brought up that actually MAY explain the word "African". However, Japan is a country and Africa is a continent. Also, many Japanese live in Hawaii. To really compare it, his father would have to have been "Kenyan" not "African".
The point was that Japanese is no more a race than African, therefore race on the BCs was not limited to the common usage of the 1960s of White or Caucasian, Black or Negro, Yellow or Oriental, and Red or Native American Indian.

Last edited:
Thank you.

The point was that Japanese is no more a race than African, therefore race was not limited to the common usage of the 1960s of White or Caucasian, Black or Negro, Yellow or Oriental, and Red or Native American Indian.

The racial identifiers Japanese and African are both on the documents revised dated 11/01 would they have been there as racial identifiers on the prespective years of 1961 and 1977. Japanese maybe in 1977 African in 1961 no it would not.

Thank you.

The point was that Japanese is no more a race than African, therefore race on the BCs was not limited to the common usage of the 1960s of White or Caucasian, Black or Negro, Yellow or Oriental, and Red or Native American Indian.

Again, did you live through the 60's? Back then, because of WWII, Japanese was considered a race, at least unofficially. African was not considered a race. They were negroid or black.

Also, because of the numbers of Japanese that live in Hawaii, I don't have a problem with it on a birth certificate. Also, to compare, you would have to list him as "Kenyan" not "African"

why aren't you discussing the lack of any paperwork at either hospital that is being found by Trump's investigators?

Again, did you live through the 60's? Back then, because of WWII, Japanese was considered a race, at least unofficially. African was not considered a race. They were negroid or black.

Also, because of the numbers of Japanese that live in Hawaii, I don't have a problem with it on a birth certificate. Also, to compare, you would have to list him as "Kenyan" not "African"

why aren't you discussing the lack of any paperwork at either hospital that is being found by Trump's investigators?
how the hell do YOU know what paperwork Dump Truck's imaginary investigation did or did not find???

Did you know they found the name of the doctor who delivered Obama?
Dr. Rodney T. West

how the hell do YOU know what paperwork Dump Truck's imaginary investigation did or did not find???

Dr. Rodney T. West

I read the article in the op....there was no mention of the doctor, you got a link, I'd like to read it.

Dr. Rodney T. West

I read the article in the op....there was no mention of the doctor, you got a link, I'd like to read it.

I did find this about the doctor:

e: Dr Rodney T West: "....Then, after practicing on the Big Island of Hawaii for a year, he returned to Honolulu and joined the Obstetrics and Gynecological department of the Straub Clinic. In December of l956, after delivering at least 5,OOO babies - and other things, he retired from the practice of medicine..." Another Obama lie is uncovered! The doctor whom they claim delivered Obama retired five years prior to his birth! INFO TAKEN FROM "PEARL HARBOR SURVIVORS PROJECT" WEBSITE.

Obama Was Not Born in a Honolulu Hospital - GINA COBB

Typical CON$ervative perpetual dumb act when caught lying.
Thank you.

When did I say African was not a racial identifier in 2001?
Still milking that CON$ervative dumb act.

You are making your own case for stupid of the year award.

The racial identifiers Japanese and African are both on the documents revised dated 11/01 would they have been there as racial identifiers on the prespective years of 1961 and 1977. Japanese maybe in 1977 African in 1961 no it would not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back