Trump: I don't need celebrities at inauguration, just 'the people'

Faggots are not welcome by Trump.

donald-trump-flag-x750-500x375.jpg
. Donald Trump is the most pro-gay President ever. Even Obama would not display a gay flag prior to and during the first few years of his regime until it became expedient for democrats to embrace gay marriage SOLELY for political purposes.

If Trump does not want all these celebrities to come, it begs the question of why they were asked to perform at the inauguration (which, of course, they turned down). But, of course, it is not only the celebrities, the last time I looked, not even high school marching bands have accepted invitations. So much for "the people".
IRS auditors are going to be very busy in 2017.

These persons will definitively not invited to the Trump inauguration:

220px-Elton_John_2011_Shankbone_2.JPG

Obama-muslim-copy.jpg

merkel-migration-400x267.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

abu-bakr-al-baghdadi_416x416.jpg

All the Musicians Who Have Reportedly Turned Down an Invitation to Perform at Donald Trump’s Presidential Inauguration

All the Musicians Who Have Reportedly Turned Down an Invitation to Perform at Donald Trump’s Presidential Inauguration

22-musicians-decline-trump.w529.h352.jpg

Elton John
Despite a member of Trump's transition team confidently announcing that John would be performing at the inauguration, John's reps were quick to deny the claim with a curt statement: "Incorrect. He will not be performing." John had previously expressed his anger with the president-elect when Trump used "Tiny Dancer" on the campaign trail without his permission this year, amusingly saying, "I’m not a Republican in a million years. Why not ask Ted fucking Nugent?"

Céline Dion
Despite Trump utilizing the help of noted Las Vegas hotelier Steve Wynn to entice Dion to perform at the inauguration — she currently has a critically adored residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace — Dion strongly refused the advances.

Andrea Bocelli
There are two different narratives as to why the famed Italian tenor will not be performing at the inauguration. A member of Trump's inauguration committee says Bocelli made the original offer to sing and was rejected by Trump; on the other hand, "Page Six"'s sources report that Bocelli backed out after being offered the gig due to substantial backlash.

Kiss
According to Kiss front man Gene Simmons's wife, Shannon Tweed, Simmons was asked if the hard rockers would perform at the inauguration, but the band will be on tour in Europe during that time. "They asked and he politely declined," Tweed explained, with Simmons himself adding, "I think people should get over it and move on. He's our president and that's it, end of story."

Garth Brooks
Like Dion, country superstar Brooks was reportedly approached and wooed by Wynn to perform, but ultimately declined an offer.

David Foster
The Canadian musician and producer, who has been on friendly terms with Trump for many years, was invited to help with the inauguration festivities in numerous capacities. He told People: "I was invited to participate and I politely declined." Per the Washington Post, Foster's main reason for rejecting the offer was reportedly so he didn't risk angering the big Hillary Clinton supporters of his charity.

The part about Garth Brooks is wrong. He has clearly stated he would gladly perform at the inaugural.

Forum List

Back