Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
EK2wS17X0AATnUf

EK2wR0wXUAEz2yJ.png

EK2wUkWXkAA5YwH

EK2wVNcWsAEYw27

Standard lies from the lying bastard.These pix are from meetings where they kept their clothes on.

I been working with people for 12 years I don’t know them lol

what’s the point of this thread?

Donald Trump gets his picture taken with a lot of people and goes to plenty of events and has for decades.

He really doesn't know them all.

One of our own USMB posters reports that he was at a dinner with Trump, but I'm sure our President would say he doesn't know him either.

Just because you know someone doesn't mean you are responsible for what that person did....unless of course you are already biased against that person....

If I were Trump, I would say "yes I know of him, he is a prince in England..doesn't mean I know him...I barely know Tiffany and she is supposedly my daughter"

Funny, a few meetings in the past and you scream " They know each other so well they are sexual pervert pals "...

Bill Clinton knew Epstein better than Trump knew Epstein, so does that make Clinton a sick pervert like Epstein?

My point?

Simple, because you do meet and greets and shake hands does not mean you know the individual, so stop the nonsense Tommy...

Democrats are still trying to make Trump into a child predator through association and it still won't work. I feel sorry for Prince Andrew. It wasn't supposed to be him. It was supposed to be Trump. They just couldn't find anyone who could put Trump boots on the island ground. Instead they got Prince Andrew who fucked a 17 year old hooker.

I have had my picture taken with Hugh Hefner, Michelle Malkin and Antonio Villaraigosa. I don't know any of them and they damn sure don't know me.

The publicity picture in a crowd has lost its credibility.

Donald Trump gets his picture taken with a lot of people and goes to plenty of events and has for decades.

One of our own USMB posters reports that he was at a dinner with Trump, but I'm sure our President would say he doesn't know him either.
Americans are obsessed with royalty. Trump would have been kissing his arse all night.

Funny, a few meetings in the past and you scream " They know each other so well they are sexual pervert pals "...

Bill Clinton knew Epstein better than Trump knew Epstein, so does that make Clinton a sick pervert like Epstein?

My point?

Simple, because you do meet and greets and shake hands does not mean you know the individual, so stop the nonsense Tommy...

If it were not for double standards, liberals would not have any standards.

Americans are obsessed with royalty. Trump would have been kissing his arse all night.

We were Obsessed with Diana but the Royals?

Nah, now Kate is hot as hell but outside that the Royals are like the typical wanker there and just boring as hell...

Oh, fugly as can be!

My point?

It was Trump who described Epstein as a terrific guy who had a similar taste in women

Some Americans might be so obsessed, but not Donald J. Trump.

If you look the meetings between Trump and the Saudi royals, its was clearly a meeting between equals,the President showed them equal respect as they showed him.

My point?

It was Trump who described Epstein as a terrific guy who had a similar taste in women

And it was Trump that tossed him from his property, so ya know Trump did not like the guy after awhile...

Also Trump said Hillary would make a great President and thought Obama was born in Kenya, so ya know Trump says a lot of stupid nonsense...

So if a celebrity takes a pic with someone they know them? Lol

this won’t end well for you OP lol

My point?

In which after he found out who he was he kicked him out of his resort. Ole Bill went to his island multiple times after he knew who Epstein was.

My point?

Donald J Trump has nice things to say about everyone, he had proper breeding.

The fact that Epstein wasn't allowed on Trump's property says a lot more than his pleasant talk about the man.

Here's what he should have said, "sure, I know him. He's a British Prince and the Secret Service told me that he, Chief Justice Roberts and Bill Clinton frequented Epstein's Little Lolita Island to fuck 16 year old girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back