Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Why would the SS have stopped him from attending?

Does he have a history of violence, or threats against political figures?

As far as I know, the SS is not supposed to analyze the possible political fallout from the president meetings with particular people, or having them as a plus one at large dinners. If they are, they really blew it by letting Bill Clinton spend so much time with Jeffrey Espsein, no?
This is an excellent Look for the fat Florida man.

So you typically invite a lot of people to your house who do not like you? Why would you do that?
You approached it from the wrong end.

I do not like terrible people because they say nice things about me. They’re still terrible people.

"This is an excellent Look for the fat Florida man."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know, poster 'bodecea'.....you have gotten to the nub.

So many of our QMAGA contributors on this thread have done their whirl & twirls over defending or minimizing the event, e.g., Trump didn't know.....Fuentes ain't so bad ......He was Kanye's guest not Trump's.......yadda, yadda, yadda.

But, at the end of the day.......was this dinner gig with four known guests a good thing....or a bad thing?

Does it help QMAGA world? Does it help DonT? Or otherwise?

If you were a QMAGA.....would you preferred he NOT had two of these four guests over?
Or is Kanye & Fuentes all cool in your school?

So you don't think of America as great right now? Why not?
Rigged elections. Warmongers in office. Laundering money to foreign countries and the DNC/RINOs. Forced experimental injections. Teaching transgender lies to children. Allowing doctors to perform sex change operations/mutilations on minors. Economy in the gutter, rampant inflation. Skyrocketing crime.

You approached it from the wrong end.

I do not like terrible people because they say nice things about me. They’re still terrible people.
You like ilhan Omar and the Clintons and they are pure evil. You like the horrible Joe Biden so much you spend hours promoting him.

It is you who are bass backwards. You first start by providing credible evidence that Fuentes is a terrible person, then you provide evidence that Trump knee he was a terrible person, then you provide evidence Trump invited him, and then you can accuse Trump of inviting a terrible person .

You are the first Democrat to actually post a quote from that Fuentes. In the first, he made some factual statements about the founders being Christians, and their values when they founded the country.

The “I’m just like Hitler,” is absurd on its face. I would have to see the context, which I would guess is a sarcastic paraphrase of what Democrats say about him.

The link in your source is to a tweet by “Right Wing Watch,” not from Fuentes.

The SPL labels everyone they disagree with a “hate group,” so it doesn’t surprise me that this is your source. I’m surprised that they don’t label the GOP a “hate group.” Maybe in 2024.

As to Kanye, Kanye has expressed support for Trump, and Trump likes people who support him.

Hey!

Just like Hillary, except that he doesn’t call American voters who don’t support him “deplorables.”

That’s my explanation for why Kanye West was invited to a dinner. I’ll await your explanation for why Democrats keep electing an avowed anti-Semite like Ilhan Omar to represent them in Congress.
Of course, Clinton never called voters who didn't support her "deplorables." What she said was,

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.
"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

Regarding the topic, Republican leaders are finally speaking truth to degeneracy.

House and Senate Republicans are speaking out against Trump's dinner last week with Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

"There is no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday. "And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president of the United States."...

When a reporter pointed out to McCarthy that Trump only denied knowing Fuentes — not condemning his ideologies — McCarthy responded, "Well, I condemn his ideology, it has no place in society; at all."

[https://www.npr.org/2022/11/29/1139...e-trump-dinner-white-supremacist-nick-fuentes]

Rigged elections. Warmongers in office. Laundering money to foreign countries and the DNC/RINOs. Forced experimental injections. Teaching transgender lies to children. Allowing doctors to perform sex change operations/mutilations on minors. Economy in the gutter, rampant inflation. Skyrocketing crime.
"Rigged elections".......:heehee: You start out with a lie. Meh.

The irony of you saying that.

Biden is evil because he is head of a crime family that preys on the American people.

The Clintons enabled a pedophile pimp. Omar is an actual anti-semite which you accuse Fuentes of being terrible for.

Pot kettle etc
You need to stop believing everything you read on the internet.

Of course, Clinton never called voters who didn't support her "deplorables." What she said was,

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.
Oh, OK, only half of people who don't support her. And she got [Laughter/applause] from all the unemployed little wokesters.
"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."
Oh how kind of her to try to "understand and empathize" those poor misguided people. Show many anyplace where she tried to bridge the gap, reach out to them, offer a compromise from her radical politics in order to get their votes?

Why should she? She had already handed over her oppo research for the DOJ/FBI/DNC to dress up as evidence and start looking to prosecute Trump out of the election. She "knew" Trump wasn't going to beat her.

Regarding the topic, Republican leaders are finally speaking truth to degeneracy.

House and Senate Republicans are speaking out against Trump's dinner last week with Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.
"There is no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday. "And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president of the United States."...
Mitch McConnell?

Well, we'll see if he gets the approval from Democrats that he has sought all of his political life.

Since it is so unlikely that Trump will "ever" be elected president, has Mitch stepped up to challenge Trump in the primary, yet?
When a reporter pointed out to McCarthy that Trump only denied knowing Fuentes — not condemning his ideologies — McCarthy responded, "Well, I condemn his ideology, it has no place in society; at all."
Perhaps you can provide evidence of Fuentes having an ideology worth condemning?

That's right.

You're pretty down with Trump meeting a neo-Nazi, eh theChickenHawk?
*Yawn*

Which one is the “neo-Nazi” again? The black guy, the gay guy, or the Hispanic Catholic guy?

75944D68-CA4E-43EF-8734-E098A82B65F9.png

Forum List

Back