Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's an interesting observation by the good poster Seymour Flops.
It would be interesting....not that I'm gonna be the one to do it.....but it would be interesting for someone to tally up this thread and see how many posts were offered by poster Flops....and compare that to any other posters.

Someone wanna do that? Could be enlightening. No?
It sounds like a good project for any Democrat who learned math in government school.

How about three of you do that, and see if you come up with the same answer?

Give your answer as a ratio.

Remember to simplify.

Circle your answer.

Pffffffft!

Last edited:
More than a thousand posts about a guy that came to Trump's house as the "plus one" of a show business guest. This is an unhealthy obsession.

What will Democrats do when Trump dies? I predict a rise in suicide rate, as they will lose the man they have lived to hate for going one seven years so far.
Contriving even the flimsiest of excuses for the Cry Baby Loser who was a hefty pantload for the GOP in 2018, 2020, and 2022 elections becomes more difficult.

More than a thousand posts about a guy that came to Trump's house as the "plus one" of a show business guest. This is an unhealthy obsession.

What will Democrats do when Trump dies? I predict a rise in suicide rate, as they will lose the man they have lived to hate for going one seven years so far.

As has been pointed out many times, Trump has Secret Service protection. No one just shows up as a plus one.

I support Making America Great Again.

Well, thank u Captain Obvious.
All Americans support keeping America great.
If your America is not great right now and you pine for an America that was more welcoming to you way back when.....well, get over it.
America is, right now, ---great.
Witness all those thousands who yearn to enter America and work and get a good education and be free to travel and express oneself. America is the land of opportunity and many many many people recognize that and strive mightily to make their opportunities beneficial to them and their families. THEY see an America that you somehow missed.

If you missed out on all that poster Hawk, well partner......that is on you.

"It sounds like a good project for any Democrat who learned math in government school"
----------------------------------------------------------------

You can't do arithmetic, Flops?

Well then, I would conjecture that in this long thread, now over a thousand posts.....and to which you whine about the subject matter and that people are obsessed with the thread......well, my avatar would conjecture that it is your avatar that has more posts on it than anyone else.

Obsessed?
Well, let's not all judge you. K?

As has been pointed out many times, Trump has Secret Service protection. No one just shows up as a plus one.
The Loser's pleading ignorance concerning the identity of his dinner companions at his exclusive pleasure palace is mirthful, indeed.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.12.16 AM.png

I support Making America Great Again.
If that includes pleasuring oneself for over three hours whilst watching ones goons savaging outnumbered police defending democracy, your concept of "great" is seriously distorted by weird worship.

The past and desperate attempts at "Oh, yeah! Well, waddabout...?" diversions afford no escape.

After he befouled the GOP's electoral performances in 2018, 2020, and 2022, the Party cannot allow the Loser's white supremacist affinities to continue to poison it.

Have you seen the thread started by one desperate Trumpster, who says that since Biden has met with Xi that he is worse?

There is no bottom to this cult.

Have you seen the thread started by one desperate Trumpster, who says that since Biden has met with Xi that he is worse?

There is no bottom to this cult.
The convergence of consummate depravity is only exceeded by Trump dining alone.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.39.01 AM.png

Why would the SS have stopped him from attending?

Does he have a history of violence, or threats against political figures?

As far as I know, the SS is not supposed to analyze the possible political fallout from the president meetings with particular people, or having them as a plus one at large dinners. If they are, they really blew it by letting Bill Clinton spend so much time with Jeffrey Espsein, no?

Why would the SS have stopped him from attending?

Does he have a history of violence, or threats against political figures?

As far as I know, the SS is not supposed to analyze the possible political fallout from the president meetings with particular people, or having them as a plus one at large dinners. If they are, they really blew it by letting Bill Clinton spend so much time with Jeffrey Espsein, no?
Trump's claiming ignorance - that he planned to host only a fellow entertainer widely condemned for his antisemitic effusions, and not also a fellow antisemite and white supremacist - is a pathetic defense at best.

His weird worshipers' desperately contriving diversions to bygone days isn't working, either.

Trump's claiming ignorance - that he planned to host only a fellow entertainer widely condemned for his antisemitic effusions, and not also a fellow antisemite and white supremacist - is a pathetic defense at best.

His weird worshipers' desperately contriving diversions to bygone days isn't working, either.
What does that have to do with my question about the Secret Service?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You can't do arithmetic, Flops?

Well then, I would conjecture that in this long thread, now over a thousand posts.....and to which you whine about the subject matter and that people are obsessed with the thread......well, my avatar would conjecture that it is your avatar that has more posts on it than anyone else.

Obsessed?
Well, let's not all judge you. K?
Yes, I can do arithmetic. I thought it might be fun to watch Democrats try.

But if you believe that conjecture is evidence, I look forward to debating you in the future. I’ll have lots of “evidence,” for you.

Just keep approving this Look.

If the masses continue to be so gullible as to fall for the "racist" crap at every turn then we all deserve the misery were are going to get. Grow up, think for yourself and stop pandering to the "nothing is ever my fault" crowd. The word has more pressing issues than labeling everything as racist and homophobic, despite what you have been told in your spoiled little world.

Forum List

Back