Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

I know you want to pretend that it was an intimate little candlelight dinner for three...
You may be projecting.

I have never imagined that the Loser's entertaining the white supremacist/antisemite and his fellow entertainer who has incurred significant financial penalties for spewing antisemitic scurrilities was as you picture it.

In any event, it is encouraging to see so many Republican officeholders condemning the sordid conclave after it was exposed.

You may be projecting.

I have never imagined that the Loser's entertaining the white supremacist/antisemite and his fellow entertainer who has incurred significant financial penalties for spewing antisemitic scurrilities was as you picture it.
Oh good. So you understand that Trump did not invite Fuentes specifically and that Fuentes views are not Trump's views.

You could do Democrats a favor by explaining that to them.
In any event, it is encouraging to see so many Republican officeholders condemning the sordid conclave after it was exposed.

Media boot licking Never Trumpers are licking boots and saying never Trump?

Shocking news!

Oh good. So you understand that Trump did not invite Fuentes specifically and that Fuentes views are not Trump's views.

If Trump denounced the white supremacist/antisemite's views after it was exposed that he had entertained him at his pleasure palace, that's good. When did he do that?

Why would he invite the fellow entertainer who has been shunned for spewing antisemitic sentiments?

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 10.50.26 AM.png

Last edited:
You omitted that Fuentes was one of three people brought by West to a crowded dinner party and that Trump had never heard of Fuentes before.

But don't let facts get in the way of the narrative.
I only presented facts, you're the one who decided to narrate. 😄

I'm sure you think you have a good excuse for why it's okay that Trump had dinner with a disgusting antisemite, after all he didn't know him. He did however know the antisemite who brought him. (Ye).

If Trump denounced the white supremacist/antisemite's views after it was exposed that he had entertained him at his pleasure palace, that's good. When did he do that?
I didn't claim that he did. I can't imagine Trump spending a lot of time talking about Fuentes.
Why would he invite the fellow entertainer who has been shunned for spewing antisemitic sentiments?

I'm sure you think you have a good excuse for why it's okay that Trump had dinner with a disgusting antisemite, after all he didn't know him. He did however know the antisemite who brought him. (Ye).

What are the anti Semetic statements that West spews? Quotes please with sources?

I can't imagine Trump spending a lot of time talking about Fuentes.
Many Americans cannot understand his refusing to condemn his guest's white supremacist and antisemitic views in one unambiguous, declarative, simple sentence.
What are the anti Semetic statements that West spews? Quotes please with sources?
I have no need, nor desire, to repeat them.

Many Americans cannot understand his refusing to condemn his guest's white supremacist and antisemitic views in one unambiguous, declarative, simple sentence.
Many Americans think that Democrybabies are entitled little twits who seriously think that Trump has an obligation to recite words that they want him to say.
As I thought, you have nothing.

Many Americans think that Democrybabies are entitled little twits who seriously think that Trump has an obligation to recite words that they want him to say.

As I thought, you have nothing.
I enjoy your hyping the Loser's entertaining such unsavory characters.

So many Trump apologists try to quash the attention it has received since it was exposed.

Forum List

Back