Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

If the masses continue to be so gullible as to fall for the "racist" crap at every turn then we all deserve the misery were are going to get. Grow up, think for yourself and stop pandering to the "nothing is ever my fault" crowd. The word has more pressing issues than labeling everything as racist and homophobic, despite what you have been told in your spoiled little world.
It is bizarre that no one in the MSM seems to notice that the Democrats are accusing a Black guy and a Hispanic guy of being “White surpremacists” that Trump invited to Mar-a-Lago.

It is bizarre that no one in the MSM seems to notice that the Democrats are accusing a Black guy and a Hispanic guy of being “White surpremacists” that Trump invited to Mar-a-Lago.

The people that are being fed by the MSM are just sheep. They will never be more than sheep. They were never taught to think for themselves. They will never even entertain the idea that their ideology may be wrong. It is sad, but we have seen it around the world, countless times. Indoctrination, when used from an early age, is a very hard thing to break.

The black guy is being accused of being an anti-Semite. You might not know about Kanye’s anti-semitism, because the right is trying to sweep it under the rug.

As for being “Hispanic”, that actually just means one who comes from a Spanish speaking country. Guess what? Spanish people are white.

The black guy is being accused of being an anti-Semite. You might not know about Kanye’s anti-semitism, because the right is trying to sweep it under the rug.

As for being “Hispanic”, that actually just means one who comes from a Spanish speaking country. Guess what? Spanish people are white.
I love the ever shifting definitions of Democrats.

What does that have to do with my question about the Secret Service?
The Secret Service has no obligation to inform an ignorant assignment how putrid his dining companions are. Presumably anyone who craves media attention is cognizant of the need for such basic awareness.

The proposition that one might not be familiar with table mates at a Thanksgiving fete for the homeless does not apply at an exclusive, hoity-toity pleasure palace so secure that one fancies one can stash classified government documents there.

It’s not. Just look at the census. Latino or Hispanic are not an race category. They’re listed under white.

The literal definition of Hispanic is someone who comes from Spain.

It’s reasonable for people who are Hispanic to identify as white. News flash. They can also identify as black (gasp!).

Do you doubt that Fuentes identifies as white?

Consorting with white supremacists and antisemites wee wee's up weird worshipers, but decent Americans, including an increasing number of Republican politicians, do not share their mindless devotion.

The Secret Service has no obligation to inform an ignorant assignment how putrid his dining companions are. Presumably anyone who craves media attention is cognizant of the need for such basic awareness.
Your argument is with your sister Democrat upthread who said that Trump must have known all about the guy, becuase he gets Secret Service protection.
The proposition that one might not be familiar with table mates at a Thanksgiving fete for the homeless does not apply at an exclusive, hoity-toity pleasure palace so secure that one fancies one can stash classified government documents there.
How many guests were there? At Mar-a-Logo, I mean.

But just out of curiosity, how many of you homeless hobos were at the Thanksgiving food bank fest?

It’s not. Just look at the census. Latino or Hispanic are not an race category. They’re listed under white.

The literal definition of Hispanic is someone who comes from Spain.

It’s reasonable for people who are Hispanic to identify as white. News flash. They can also identify as black (gasp!).
Right. Because race is a social construct so Democrats can shift their definitions on the fly. Look at taht famous “White Hispanic,” George Zimmerman.
Do you doubt that Fuentes identifies as white?
I have no idea. I’m not obsessed over race.

Can you post Fuentes most racist or anti-Semitic statements or actions?

Right. Because race is a social construct so Democrats can shift their definitions on the fly. Look at taht famous “White Hispanic,” George Zimmerman.

I have no idea. I’m not obsessed over race.

Can you post Fuentes most racist or anti-Semitic statements or actions?

It’s okay that you “have no idea” about these things. Just don’t ridicule people who do know what they’re talking about.

Anyway. Still waiting for conservatives to explain how Kanye got there.

Your argument is with your sister Democrat upthread who said that Trump must have known all about the guy, becuase he gets Secret Service protection.

How many guests were there? At Mar-a-Logo, I mean.

But just out of curiosity, how many of you homeless hobos were at the Thanksgiving food bank fest?
If your contention that it accrues to the greater glory of the Cry Baby Loser to have his dining with white supremacists and antisemites publicly exposed, that is your belief.

Judging by the reaction of so many decent Americans, including Republicans, most folks differ.

Trump is a businessman, you people keep forgetting that. He may be into politics, but he's no politician. He does what a businessman does., he plays the businessmans games and businessmans rules.

If you don't know how big business works, how company owners/CEOs do what they do, then you don't understand anything.

Then clue us in, Sage...

It’s okay that you “have no idea” about these things. Just don’t ridicule people who do know what they’re talking about.

Anyway. Still waiting for conservatives to explain how Kanye got there.
You are the first Democrat to actually post a quote from that Fuentes. In the first, he made some factual statements about the founders being Christians, and their values when they founded the country.

The “I’m just like Hitler,” is absurd on its face. I would have to see the context, which I would guess is a sarcastic paraphrase of what Democrats say about him.

The link in your source is to a tweet by “Right Wing Watch,” not from Fuentes.

The SPL labels everyone they disagree with a “hate group,” so it doesn’t surprise me that this is your source. I’m surprised that they don’t label the GOP a “hate group.” Maybe in 2024.

As to Kanye, Kanye has expressed support for Trump, and Trump likes people who support him.

Hey!

Just like Hillary, except that he doesn’t call American voters who don’t support him “deplorables.”

That’s my explanation for why Kanye West was invited to a dinner. I’ll await your explanation for why Democrats keep electing an avowed anti-Semite like Ilhan Omar to represent them in Congress.

You are the first Democrat to actually post a quote from that Fuentes. In the first, he made some factual statements about the founders being Christians, and their values when they founded the country.

The “I’m just like Hitler,” is absurd on its face. I would have to see the context, which I would guess is a sarcastic paraphrase of what Democrats say about him.

The link in your source is to a tweet by “Right Wing Watch,” not from Fuentes.

The SPL labels everyone they disagree with a “hate group,” so it doesn’t surprise me that this is your source. I’m surprised that they don’t label the GOP a “hate group.” Maybe in 2024.

As to Kanye, Kanye has expressed support for Trump, and Trump likes people who support him.

Hey!

Just like Hillary, except that he doesn’t call American voters who don’t support him “deplorables.”

That’s my explanation for why Kanye West was invited to a dinner. I’ll await your explanation for why Democrats keep electing an avowed anti-Semite like Ilhan Omar to represent them in Congress.
Pretty feeble response.

Trump is pretty pathetic if he likes people solely because they like him.

Ilhan Omar isn’t the topic. I don’t think she’s an anti-Semite.

Forum List

Back