Trump Hits 42%!!

If The Donald wins the R nomination and Hitlery wins the D nomination, it should result in a very nasty campaign.

Now...who will the establishment Rs back? My guess is the Bush family and others of the elite R establishment will work night and day to get Hitlery elected...covertly or overtly.

If The Donald wins the R nomination and Hitlery wins the D nomination, it should result in a very nasty campaign.

Now...who will the establishment Rs back? My guess is the Bush family and others of the elite R establishment will work night and day to get Hitlery elected...covertly or overtly.
Bush AND Clinton are on the SAME team and it's NOT ours.

People in Ohio. Florida, Virgina and Co that you need to win don't want a cut, slash, deregulator and hater of education.

There's a reason Obama won by 330 last election...It sure as fuck wasn't because people wanted a liberterian in office.

when Team Bush unleashes Rove on Trump is when things get nasty, and not for Bush.

when Team Bush unleashes Rove on Trump is when things get nasty, and not for Bush.

If that Jackass Rove goes after Trump, Trump wins hands down.

People in Ohio. Florida, Virgina and Co that you need to win don't want a cut, slash, deregulator and hater of education.

There's a reason Obama won by 330 last election...It sure as fuck wasn't because people wanted a liberterian in office.
Trump has already said he wants the global warming money to go BACK to NASA where it was TAKEN from.

Hillary? SILENT..

Trump has already said he wants the global warming money to go BACK to NASA where it was TAKEN from.

Hillary? SILENT..

I had the feeling Matthew was talking out of his ass on that one.

You know if I was Trump with all his money I would have files on people like Rove BEFORE I started.

Such hypocrisy from Conservatives!
I posted it several times before and I'll have to keep posting it...

When "Free Trade" Romney ran, Conservatives wanted a business man, not a politician.
When "Fair Trade" Trump runs, Conservatives want a politician, not a business man.

Fucking hypocrites!

When Trump wins, pick a tall building. Do the job right. Don't just bugger yourself up. Close your eyes and JUMP!

Please be precise, without using even one ad hominem, what is it you fear regarding Trump?
In fact, if you've already posted something detailed, tell me where it is and I'll read it.

I support Trump. I have no fear of him. It's you Liberals that seem to lie awake nights in terror of him.

When "Free Trade" Romney ran, Conservatives wanted a business man, not a politician.
When "Fair Trade" Trump runs, Conservatives want a politician, not a business man.

Fucking hypocrites!

When Trump wins, pick a tall building. Do the job right. Don't just bugger yourself up. Close your eyes and JUMP!

Please be precise, without using even one ad hominem, what is it you fear regarding Trump?
In fact, if you've already posted something detailed, tell me where it is and I'll read it.

I support Trump. I have no fear of him. It's you Liberals that seem to lie awake nights in terror of him.

WTF are you talking about?

What's your intent in Post 14?

Fucking hypocrites!

You left a posting that indicated you're not thrilled about Trump.

What posting was that exactly?

Fucking hypocrites!

You left a posting that indicated you're not thrilled about Trump.

What posting was that exactly?

Fucking hypocrites!

#14 is not my post. That's someone named NoTeaParty or something.

Fucking hypocrites!

On my screen, it's says it's from you...weird.

On my screen, it's says it's from you...weird.

No problem.

Forum List

Back