Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

The country and the world order was better under Trump... so what the fuck is wrong with you that you can't look back and see that?...
When the dollar isn't used around the world anymore I don't care what your life's position is you will be struggling to feed yourself and keep a roof over your head....

Trump left office with 2½ million fewer jobs than when he started; and gave us a whop ping 1.2% GDP growth over that same period. So no, the country was not better off under Trump.

As far as me... I'm a software engineer. That's a recession proof position, like a doctor or a lawyer, companies need us. I've never lost a job due to a recession. And the roof over my head is paid for in full. So that's not a concern for me or my family either.

Trump left office with 2½ million fewer jobs than when he started; and gave us a whop ping 1.2% GDP growth over that same period. So no, the country was not better off under Trump.

As far as me... I'm a software engineer. That's a recession proof position, like a doctor or a lawyer, companies need us. I've never lost a job due to a recession. And the roof over my head is paid for in full. So that's not a concern for me or my family either.
Leaving out COVID or using COVID in a leftist tactical way eh ? Yes you are ... When will you people ever get an honest bone back in your body ? It's to the point of ridiculousness...

Have you ever noticed that NOBODY on the Left EVER does anything wrong?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Equivocating again?

"That Democrat only got a speeding ticket for driving too fast but when I was driving too fast with a BAL of 0.21 they charged me with DUI. Where's the justice?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Leaving out COVID or using COVID in a leftist tactical way eh ? Yes you are ... When will you people ever get an honest bone back in your body ? It's to the point of ridiculousness...

LOLOL

Yeah, let's pretend Trump wasn't president for 4 years.

:lmao:

LOLOL

Yeah, let's pretend Trump wasn't president for 4 years.

:lmao:
No, how about let's not forget that Trump suffered one of the biggest unprecedented set back's in U.S. history. I mean who on earth could have ever told us that we would experience a Virus out of China that would shut our COUNTRY down, and kill so many Americans and worse left them alone in their time of death without visitation right's ??????

Who would have ever thought that Trump's "right to try program" would have been right on cue when it came to putting out vaccine's that were rushed through and were unproven ? Who would have ever figured the horrendous authoritarianism that would become the Democrat's in their fear's over COVID ??

Who would have figured that Fauci was found to be funding GOF in a Wuhan lab that was to be found out later that the lab was ground zero upon where the leaked virus emanated or came from ??

On and on we could go, but you know the score, but you are a stone cold leftist cult follower that has an interest in following the left, so talking to your disingenuous ace is and exercise in ridiculousness.

No, how about let's not forget that Trump suffered one of the biggest unprecedented set back's in U.S. history. I mean who on earth could have ever told us that we would experience a Virus out of China that would shut our COUNTRY down, and kill so many Americans and worse left them alone in their time of death without visitation right's ??????

Who would have ever thought that Trump's "right to try program" would have been right on cue when it came to putting out vaccine's that were rushed through and were unproven ? Who would have ever figured the horrendous authoritarianism that would become the Democrat's in their fear's over COVID ??

Who would have figured that Fauci was found to be funding GOF in a Wuhan lab that was to be found out later that the lab was ground zero upon where the leaked virus emanated or came from ??

On and on we could go, but you know the score, but you are a stone cold leftist cult follower that has an interest in following the left, so talking to your disingenuous ace is and exercise in ridiculousness.

LOL

Typical rightard, blame an advisor and not the president because the president was Trump.

Make up all the excuses you need to. Trump left office with MINUS 2½ million jobs and a paltry 1.2% GDP growth.

You are mixing covid numbers with Trump numbers again... and you know that's being dishonest... so why do you continue to do that?....
Its works on no one....

You are mixing covid numbers with Trump numbers again... and you know that's being dishonest... so why do you continue to do that?....
Its works on no one....

Imbecile...

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

Imbecile...

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

Long term Covid shutdowns were not Trump's call... you can pin that on the CDC the schools and the states.... has nothing to do with Trump's economy which was the best American economy in my lifetime.... Trump's covid shutdown economic numbers are still better than Biden's..... and look what your stupid vote did... dumbass....

Long term Covid shutdowns were not Trump's call... you can pin that on the CDC the schools and the states.... has nothing to do with Trump's economy which was the best American economy in my lifetime.... Trump's covid shutdown economic numbers are still better than Biden's..... and look what your stupid vote did... dumbass....
They're hoping to spend their way out of it, and this by raping the Treasury of taxpayer's money without their consent. Then they are trying to implement a plan to somehow legalize the hordes of illegals for their next election's in order to have even an inkling of a chance to win after the blatant damage they have caused. Keep your eyes on the bouncing Ball.

Imbecile...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Imbecile...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

So you found a video from the first two weeks of the virus?... LMAO

Forum List

Back