Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Of course, his globally embarrassing handling of the pandemic just made it worse for him. Go check.
Trump handled the virus much better than Joe... he got us a vaccine in record time and slowed the death rate... Biden has lost three times the number of Americans than Trump... Biden opened the borders to unvaccinated people you idiot.... During a global pandemic!!!! who does that?!!!!!!
What kind of fool leader opens the door to a global pandemic....

Hilariously false.

And to continue the trend of Trump being the worst president ever, he is about to get indicted in FOUR separate criminal cases.
Yet you are forced to change the subject... keep in mind dummy... the polls say Trump would beat Joe today....

So you found a video from the first two weeks of the virus?... LMAO

LOL

So he wanted to close the barn doors AFTER he let the horses out. BFD.

He was president. Sucks for you. Actually, sucked for all of us.

LOL

So he wanted to close the barn doors AFTER he let the horses out. BFD.

He was president. Sucks for you. Actually, sucked for all of us.
You are being dishonest again... Trump wanted the economy back up and running and the left held on tight to keep it shut.... don't be so easy dummy... you are smarter than this... I thought....
Dates of videos can be found....

You are being dishonest again... Trump wanted the economy back up and running and the left held on tight to keep it shut.... don't be so easy dummy... you are smarter than this... I thought....
Dates of videos can be found....

LOL

Here you are, blaming Obama for job loses in 2009...

We are right back to where we were under Obama... job losses!

Did you ever once say, it's not Obama's fault lenders went belly up under Bush and cratered the economy?

Trump was president for 4 years. Like it or not, all 4 years worth of numbers are his. Just like all 8 years of Obama's are his. Just like all 8 years of Bush's are his. Just like it's been for every president. None, including poor Trump, who apparently needs the help, get a break.

Imbecile...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Yeah and look at how many Democrat hypocrites were caught doing the exact opposite ? Do as I say, and not as I do right ?

The Democrat's don't have a leg to stand on.

Yeah and look at how many Democrat hypocrites were caught doing the exact opposite ? Do as I say, and not as I do right ?

The Democrat's don't have a leg to stand on.

Did the opposite of what? Something like 49 states shut down after he said that. Red and blue alike.

Trump handled the virus much better than Joe... he got us a vaccine in record time and slowed the death rate... Biden has lost three times the number of Americans than Trump... Biden opened the borders to unvaccinated people you idiot.... During a global pandemic!!!! who does that?!!!!!!
What kind of fool leader opens the door to a global pandemic....
Who does that ??? Hmmmm, one who knew exactly what was going on the whole time maybe, including where the virus originated from ????

Forum List

Back