Trump hater strangles girl friend when she gets tired of watching impeachment

Other than that, there is no "solution".
Thanks for proving my point .........BTW.

Always glad to provide the truth of the situation.
aka ........You have NO SOLUTIONS.............and complain with the people with the job to deal with it.......and the only thing you could say was I didn't like Team Spirit was cancelled.

LOL

Undermining is what gammas do... I wish the guy would upgrade his status already, the screech gets old.
TDS drones have no common sense..........it is Mental Disorder.

Another person born without a sense of irony.

A Trump worshiper whining about TDS drones!

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

A couple of drunks got into a physical altercation over which channel the television should be on. There isn't a shred of evidence to suggest this person was either pro or anti-Trump, but that of course won't stop the blind partisan twats from drawing unsubstantiated conclusions to wank over.

aka ........You have NO SOLUTIONS.............and complain with the people with the job to deal with it.......and the only thing you could say was I didn't like Team Spirit was cancelled.

LOL

Yes, I think it is bad to give up something for nothing in return. Sorry that you do not agree, but that is on you and not me.

Everyone assumes there is a "solution" to everything and that we the United States are that solution.

NK is a sovereign nation that has not attacked anyone in decades...yet they are the boggieman the government uses to keep people like you living in a state of fear
And now you shift to FEAR ..............that is a typical Psychology BS reply..........we don't fear the Reaper bro.......Never did..........

We disagree......I have no problem that operation was cancelled if it stopped escalation...........and stopped the process towards to KILL OR NOT TO KILL.

Those are the choices with N. Korea...............We know they have big mouths.......and do provocative acts all the time.............They were being provocative and TRUMP chose to CALM THE SITUATION DOWN................

So the HELL WHAT................can we still do the military mission there if we choose.............OF COURSE WE CAN.

The rest is NOISE.

LOL

Undermining is what gammas do... I wish the guy would upgrade his status already, the screech gets old.

Another person born without a sense of irony.

A Trump worshiper whining about TDS drones!

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
Oh and I move the Goal Posts.............You are a TDS drone.............PERIOD.......your posts over time prove it.

And your endless WHINING...........No solutions.........just CRYING.

LOL

I don't think Gator is a TDSer, he just opposes whoever is in charge for any reason cause his low status. That other dude is though...
Gator can't stand Trump..........his posts show it all the time.

Nothing in the story indicates whether the perpetrator was anti-trump or pro-trump or that his wife was pro-trump or anti-trump. So, Trumpers as usual have to make up facts.

That's incorrect, all of it indicates he was anti-Trumper.
Where does it indicate that?

He was
- Watching impeachment trial hours on end.
- Angry about it.
- Got pissed off when the girl friend wanted to see something different.
- Was so pissed off that he started strangling and beating her up.

Now, are all those characteristics of crazy anti-Trumpers who lose their mind or a normal Americans? This is not rocket science, bro...

Trumpsters are now blaming everything bad in the world on antoi Trumpsters...

Norman has no proof but it is Obama fault, sorry anti Trump fault...

On other news in Norman's head, Hillary Clinton started the Australian Wildfires.

Norman accuses people of 'Deranged Syndrome' when he is obviously projecting. He has no proof but is certain it is Democrats fault... That is Deranged Syndrome in action...

Gator can't stand Trump..........his posts show it all the time.

Yet I give him credit for the good things he does all the time...and you have never once said a bad thing about him...hmmmm seems you are the one that is the drone.

Political anger exists because our elected officals need to divert the masses to hide their glaring ineptitude...

~S~

Never have I seen the amount of hate anywhere as is displayed by the leftists towards our great president Trump.

And of course, these are the guys who are constantly obsessed with "too much hate". No wonder, THEY do have uncontrollable hate.

Were you logged on while Obama was prez? Lots and lots of hate from the right. Acres of hate actually. Even this trump character had his vendetta against Obama back then.

Yes, I don't remember anyone strangling their girlfriend. Zero people got killed or tortured for liking Obama as far as I am aware.

If you had gotten around like I have the last 60 some years and kept an open mind, you'd know by now that there are bad people in any group ready to stir up hate but the right wing went hysterical over Obama. A bunch of republicans, both on the taxpayer dole and retired, even plotted how to block anything Obama tried to do. This was on the day of Obama's inauguration!!! Link below and for sure this is beyond normal politics. This is the modern slash and burn republican party. Actually it's been that way since at least Nixon.

Democrats condemn GOP's plot to obstruct Obama as 'appalling and sad'

One word says I hit the nail on the head............YET..........

You HATE HIM........You know it and I know it..........no sense hiding it.....but I really don't think you have ever hid that.

Your worship of the man clouds your every judgment. I do not hate Trump, I pretty much do not hate anyone. Hate takes effort and is useless. As for Trump, I do not like him or many of his choices at POTUS, yet I still like him more than I did Obama or Bush II.

One word says I hit the nail on the head............YET..........

You HATE HIM........You know it and I know it..........no sense hiding it.....but I really don't think you have ever hid that.

Your worship of the man clouds your every judgment. I do not hate Trump, I pretty much do not hate anyone. Hate takes effort and is useless. As for Trump, I do not like him or many of his choices at POTUS, yet I still like him more than I did Obama or Bush II.
Baloney.................your post on these boards are almost always TDS anti Trump Nonsense........every once and a while you go I agree a little here.

So as not to seem so Hypocritical.

Nothing in the story indicates whether the perpetrator was anti-trump or pro-trump or that his wife was pro-trump or anti-trump. So, Trumpers as usual have to make up facts.

That's incorrect, all of it indicates he was an anti-Trumper. The story doesn't say it directly, perhaps they thought it was obvious?

You said only a anti Trump could watch it without loosing there mind.

He lost his mind, therefore Trumpster...

He lost his mind when prompted to CLOSE the show. Damn...

That's incorrect, all of it indicates he was an anti-Trumper. The story doesn't say it directly, perhaps they thought it was obvious?
Just playing the devil's advocate here, but isn't all the testimony for impeachment based upon assumptions? I mean they thought it was 'obvious' that there was quid pro quo when it was never mentioned. At. All.

Trust me I am a firm believer in TDS. It has split my family in two. My family.

More anti-Trump violence in the form of an attempted murder. TDS is a serious disease folks, not to be played with lightly.

"A man who had been watching the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump on Tuesday allegedly choked and punched his girlfriend in a Pennsylvania motel room when she wanted to watch something else, according to charging documents.

Lonnie D. Clark, 53, who lives at the northern York County motel, faces charges of strangulation, simple assault and harassment.

Police responded to the Scottish Inn at about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday after Clark's girlfriend called 911. The woman reported that Clark had assaulted her and that she had left the room, documents state.

Once Fairview Township Police officers arrived, they spoke with Clark's girlfriend, noting that she had red marks on her neck and right cheek.

The woman told police that Clark had been drinking alcohol all day while watching the impeachment trial and "was upset," although documents do not state what caused his anger.

When the woman told Clark she "would like to watch something else," Clark began to curse at her and called her "dumb" and "stupid."

She tried to talk to Clark while seated on his lap, but he began to choke her with his hands, causing her to have trouble breathing, documents state.

The woman broke free and tried to leave, but Clark punched her twice and pushed her several times. Clark grabbed her around the neck again and punched her when she attempted to leave a second time, according to documents.

She eventually was able to get to the bathroom, where she hid until Clark left. She then ran out of the room and reached the motel's main office, where she called 911."

Trump impeachment trial on TV leads to Pennsylvania domestic assault

Is this guy a friend of yours?
/----/ Golfing Gator - I liked your old Avatar better. Just sayin'

More anti-Trump violence in the form of an attempted murder. TDS is a serious disease folks, not to be played with lightly.

"A man who had been watching the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump on Tuesday allegedly choked and punched his girlfriend in a Pennsylvania motel room when she wanted to watch something else, according to charging documents.

Lonnie D. Clark, 53, who lives at the northern York County motel, faces charges of strangulation, simple assault and harassment.

Police responded to the Scottish Inn at about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday after Clark's girlfriend called 911. The woman reported that Clark had assaulted her and that she had left the room, documents state.

Once Fairview Township Police officers arrived, they spoke with Clark's girlfriend, noting that she had red marks on her neck and right cheek.

The woman told police that Clark had been drinking alcohol all day while watching the impeachment trial and "was upset," although documents do not state what caused his anger.

When the woman told Clark she "would like to watch something else," Clark began to curse at her and called her "dumb" and "stupid."

She tried to talk to Clark while seated on his lap, but he began to choke her with his hands, causing her to have trouble breathing, documents state.

The woman broke free and tried to leave, but Clark punched her twice and pushed her several times. Clark grabbed her around the neck again and punched her when she attempted to leave a second time, according to documents.

She eventually was able to get to the bathroom, where she hid until Clark left. She then ran out of the room and reached the motel's main office, where she called 911."

I have avatar ADD, I change it often. I did this one because I am missing golf...but taking a trip to Florida next month so will get to play a couple rounds.

Just playing the devil's advocate here, but isn't all the testimony for impeachment based upon assumptions? I mean they thought it was 'obvious' that there was quid pro quo when it was never mentioned. At. All.

Trust me I am a firm believer in TDS. It has split my family in two. My family.

Sorry for your family. Staying firm and completely rejecting the TDS from the onset is what defuses it.

This is a news story and not a trial. The evidence points to TDS. The guy is guilty of strangulation either way.

I have avatar ADD, I change it often. I did this one because I am missing golf...but taking a trip to Florida next month so will get to play a couple rounds.
/----/ Enjoy your trip.

/----/ Enjoy your trip.

Thanks. Get to see our daughter and celebrate our 27th anniversary all in one trip. The only scary part is leaving the 17 year old home alone for 4 days! :21: But we are going during the week so he still has school to get up for!

That's incorrect, all of it indicates he was anti-Trumper.

He was
- Angry about it.

Now, are all those characteristics of crazy anti-Trumpers who lose their mind or a normal Americans? This is not rocket science, bro...
Where does it say the perpetrator was anti-trump?

You have to remember, in Norman's world anyone that does not worship Trump as he does is a Trump hater.

Those are the only two options he is smart enough to imagine.

I don't worship Trump except maybe in the threads where leftists need to be pissed off. But yes, he is the greatest American president so far, so certainly a great honor to have him and continue as the president.

This person was an actual anti-Trumper. There is almost no question of that. At worst, that's by far our best guess.

You are a boot licking worshiper don't try and feed us any different. I bet you have a trump doll and kneel in front of it nightly praying to your god.

He was
- Angry about it.

Where does it say the perpetrator was anti-trump?

You have to remember, in Norman's world anyone that does not worship Trump as he does is a Trump hater.

Those are the only two options he is smart enough to imagine.

I don't worship Trump except maybe in the threads where leftists need to be pissed off. But yes, he is the greatest American president so far, so certainly a great honor to have him and continue as the president.

This person was an actual anti-Trumper. There is almost no question of that. At worst, that's by far our best guess.

You are a boot licking worshiper don't try and feed us any different. I bet you have a trump doll and kneel in front of it nightly praying to your god.

I don't have a Trump doll, but you know I actually would like to have some of those Trump straws since democrats banned straws from the people. Final straw for many to jump on board and support president TRUMP.

Yeah, those MAGA straws, yum.

Forum List

Back