Trump hater strangles girl friend when she gets tired of watching impeachment

LOL

I got you....................You don't want to offer solutions over N. Korea.........just complain about others decisions while giving NO SOLUTIONS.....

Enjoy your seats in the Nose Bleed Section.

Why do you assume there is a "solution" and that it is our place to make such a thing?

How many countries has NK attacked in the last couple decades?

Political anger exists because our elected officals need to divert the masses to hide their glaring ineptitude...

~S~

Never have I seen the amount of hate anywhere as is displayed by the leftists towards our great president Trump.

And of course, these are the guys who are constantly obsessed with "too much hate". No wonder, THEY do have uncontrollable hate.

Were you logged on while Obama was prez? Lots and lots of hate from the right. Acres of hate actually. Even this trump character had his vendetta against Obama back then.

LOL

I got you....................You don't want to offer solutions over N. Korea.........just complain about others decisions while giving NO SOLUTIONS.....

Enjoy your seats in the Nose Bleed Section.

Why do you assume there is a "solution" and that it is our place to make such a thing?

How many countries has NK attacked in the last couple decades?
I asked for what you want to happen there..........I asked for a Solution from you.........because you keep complaining about what Trump did there.

Do you want a dang War there.........Fuck it lets go bro..........Probably gonna have to kill them one day anyways one day......

Why wait.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Political anger exists because our elected officals need to divert the masses to hide their glaring ineptitude...

~S~

Never have I seen the amount of hate anywhere as is displayed by the leftists towards our great president Trump.

And of course, these are the guys who are constantly obsessed with "too much hate". No wonder, THEY do have uncontrollable hate.

Were you logged on while Obama was prez? Lots and lots of hate from the right. Acres of hate actually. Even this trump character had his vendetta against Obama back then.

Yes, I don't remember anyone strangling their girlfriend. Zero people got killed or tortured for liking Obama as far as I am aware.

I asked for what you want to happen there..........I asked for a Solution from you.........because you keep complaining about what Trump did there.

Do you want a dang War there.........Fuck it lets go bro..........Probably gonna have to kill them one day anyways one day......

Why wait.

I complained about Trump and NK?

Can you give me a couple of examples?

Seems the only thing I complied about was him giving up a major training exercise for nothing in return.

Why wait.

I complained about Trump and NK?

Can you give me a couple of examples?

Seems the only thing I complied about was him giving up a major training exercise for nothing in return.
Right ...............YOU COMPLAINED........Now what the HELL DID YOU WANT HIM TO DO.

Stop being a whiny little bitch.

What is the solution there...........hmmmm.

Stop dancing.

More anti-Trump violence in the form of an attempted murder. TDS is a serious disease folks, not to be played with lightly.

"A man who had been watching the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump on Tuesday allegedly choked and punched his girlfriend in a Pennsylvania motel room when she wanted to watch something else, according to charging documents.

Lonnie D. Clark, 53, who lives at the northern York County motel, faces charges of strangulation, simple assault and harassment.

Police responded to the Scottish Inn at about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday after Clark's girlfriend called 911. The woman reported that Clark had assaulted her and that she had left the room, documents state.

Once Fairview Township Police officers arrived, they spoke with Clark's girlfriend, noting that she had red marks on her neck and right cheek.

The woman told police that Clark had been drinking alcohol all day while watching the impeachment trial and "was upset," although documents do not state what caused his anger.

When the woman told Clark she "would like to watch something else," Clark began to curse at her and called her "dumb" and "stupid."

She tried to talk to Clark while seated on his lap, but he began to choke her with his hands, causing her to have trouble breathing, documents state.

The woman broke free and tried to leave, but Clark punched her twice and pushed her several times. Clark grabbed her around the neck again and punched her when she attempted to leave a second time, according to documents.

She eventually was able to get to the bathroom, where she hid until Clark left. She then ran out of the room and reached the motel's main office, where she called 911."

Trump impeachment trial on TV leads to Pennsylvania domestic assault

The pandemic of TDS is a real risk to our nation's mental health- and physical health as well- especially in major Liberal towns.

IMHO, the government needs to contract with Big Pharm and dose the water supply of towns like Frisco and the Motor City with Haldol to simmer their asses down. Nothing like a traditional chill pill to chill people down

Right ...............YOU COMPLAINED........Now what the HELL DID YOU WANT HIM TO DO.

Stop dancing.

I want him to not give up major training exercise for nothing in return.

Seems pretty obvious.

Other than that, there is no "solution".

Stop dancing.

I want him to not give up major training exercise for nothing in return.

Seems pretty obvious.

Oh BS.........we both did that exercise in the service..........We could do it in our sleep........

One exercise to keep from having to Hit N. Korea.........I was stationed in Japan bro.........and I read what they were saying after the Rocket man fired missiles in their direction.............They were talking about going to War with them..............

That to me is UNBELIEVABLE.,......because I was there at one time.......attended the Black Ship Festival there.

For them to be ready to arm up and go kill N.Korea is ENLIGHTENING..........I never would have dreamed they would say that......

How about you............

~S~
The Waterboarding of America is a Real Thing People.

Don't let your loved ones be Waterboarded by The Left Stream Media until they come down with TDS, shoot up a Walmart, a Festival, Synagogue, Softball Field, Church, or School.

Friends don't let friends watch MSM.

Thanks for proving my point .........BTW.

Always glad to provide the truth of the situation.
aka ........You have NO SOLUTIONS.............and complain with the people with the job to deal with it.......and the only thing you could say was I didn't like Team Spirit was cancelled.

LOL

Undermining is what gammas do... I wish the guy would upgrade his status already, the screech gets old.

People who don’t like Trump are violent. Wait for the election season and Trump supporters getting physically assaulted. And then the Left cries victim and points to white guys with guns in the hills as a threat against people of color.

aka ........You have NO SOLUTIONS.............and complain with the people with the job to deal with it.......and the only thing you could say was I didn't like Team Spirit was cancelled.

LOL

Yes, I think it is bad to give up something for nothing in return. Sorry that you do not agree, but that is on you and not me.

Everyone assumes there is a "solution" to everything and that we the United States are that solution.

NK is a sovereign nation that has not attacked anyone in decades...yet they are the boggieman the government uses to keep people like you living in a state of fear

More anti-Trump violence in the form of an attempted murder. TDS is a serious disease folks, not to be played with lightly.

"A man who had been watching the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump on Tuesday allegedly choked and punched his girlfriend in a Pennsylvania motel room when she wanted to watch something else, according to charging documents.

Lonnie D. Clark, 53, who lives at the northern York County motel, faces charges of strangulation, simple assault and harassment.

Police responded to the Scottish Inn at about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday after Clark's girlfriend called 911. The woman reported that Clark had assaulted her and that she had left the room, documents state.

Once Fairview Township Police officers arrived, they spoke with Clark's girlfriend, noting that she had red marks on her neck and right cheek.

The woman told police that Clark had been drinking alcohol all day while watching the impeachment trial and "was upset," although documents do not state what caused his anger.

When the woman told Clark she "would like to watch something else," Clark began to curse at her and called her "dumb" and "stupid."

She tried to talk to Clark while seated on his lap, but he began to choke her with his hands, causing her to have trouble breathing, documents state.

The woman broke free and tried to leave, but Clark punched her twice and pushed her several times. Clark grabbed her around the neck again and punched her when she attempted to leave a second time, according to documents.

She eventually was able to get to the bathroom, where she hid until Clark left. She then ran out of the room and reached the motel's main office, where she called 911."

Trump impeachment trial on TV leads to Pennsylvania domestic assault

Prove he was Anit-Trump...

The heading could Trump supporter strangles Women.... Actually since it was Democrats laying out case against Trump he is more likely he was upset because he was facing the truth for the first time...

Who else can watch the nonsense without losing mind?

Thanks for proving my point... He lost his mind and assaulted his girlfriend... He must be a Trumpster...

LOL

Undermining is what gammas do... I wish the guy would upgrade his status already, the screech gets old.
TDS drones have no common sense..........it is Mental Disorder.

LOL

TDS drones have no common sense..........it is Mental Disorder.

I don't think Gator is a TDSer, he just opposes whoever is in charge for any reason cause his low status. That other dude is though...

Nothing in the story indicates whether the perpetrator was anti-trump or pro-trump or that his wife was pro-trump or anti-trump. So, Trumpers as usual have to make up facts.

That's incorrect, all of it indicates he was an anti-Trumper. The story doesn't say it directly, perhaps they thought it was obvious?

You said only a anti Trump could watch it without loosing there mind.

He lost his mind, therefore Trumpster...

Forum List

Back