Trump has the least cross-over appeal

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Compared to Rubio and Cruz amongst Republicans.

NA-CI395_LANES_9U_20160104183920.jpg

As of now, Mr. Cruz looks well-positioned to draw voters from outside his cadre of social conservatives, presuming he does well in one of the first two races. Mr. Rubio also shows signs of crossover appeal beyond his establishment lane. Donald Trump, by contrast, doesn’t show as strong a pull beyond his own set of supporters.​

Poll Points to Upside for Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio in GOP Race

After today and obumble's rant, Trump's crossover has been greatly increased.

The Menace From Morocco, invaders crashing into some other fence--probably unpaid for: Is not entirely to be said that compelling a reason for anyone to vote for Donald Trump. As usual, he so far has no realistic plan for that, either! Anyone gets the drift that maybe Mexico will not pay for the fence, and so anyone just naturally Republican looks to Africa--for some government to pay for it(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Mayor Clint Eastwood, of Carmel, CA, maybe understands the proper role of sand in Republican Lives! ISIS controls it all(?), if they need to build the fence around his house(?)! Some government's dollars, somewhere: Will be at work(?)!"

I've been pointing out for weeks that when polled against Hillary, Trump comes in behind Cruz and Rubio.

All three lose to Clinton, but Trump loses the worst.

But the dumb fucks infesting the GOP have not learned from their double losses to Obama. They are doubling down on the retard, working hard to make it three in a row.

I've been pointing out for weeks that when polled against Hillary, Trump comes in behind Cruz and Rubio.

But the dumb fucks infesting the GOP have not learned from their double losses to Obama. They are doubling down on the retard, working hard to make it three in a row.

Where's our Juan McCain 2016?!

Every time the rubes say they lost to the idiot black guy because they didn't go full retard enough, they remind me of this scene in This Is Spinal Tap:

Where's our Juan McCain 2016?!
The Democrats could have run a three-legged turtle for President in 2008 and still beat whoever the GOP ran.

You can thank Bush for that.

Hey, g5000, can Hillary run as a Republican? or maybe Biden? We need to run someone who is a moderate, amiright?

Trump can't win, Cruz is a Canadian howdy and not qualified legally for office, so let's get someone who can win.

Forum List

Back