Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
We have heard every assertion by the left. Hillary will win. Mueller would remove Trump. He will be impeached. Yada Yada Yada. Each and everyone was wrong.
If you took your friend to Vegas and they lost on every roll of the dice would you belive that they would be right next week? Not a sane person.

So far the only thing that Biden has done is hide in the basement make nice speeches that were written for him. I believe that a large portion of people are impressed with words and not with policy and action.
Even Trump himself thought he was going to lose

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!

You are delusional

I think you guys are the delusional ones

Sadly, I don't believe you think at all. Your "push polls" are just as persuasive as the polls that showed Hillary was a shoo-in.

During these riots, Biden has shown how a competent President would respond.

Rather than show the least bit of compassion, Trump just wants to beat heads
No he hasn't, Genius. Only a competent president can show how a competent president would respond.

Everyone else can only say how he thinks a competent president should respond.

That's all Biden would ever amount to, even if he does steal the election. I mean, win the election.
Trump has shown he is poorly suited to lead our country in a crisis

He lacks the compassion, intellect, courage and integrity to handle crisis. We are seeing the result

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!
Polls are fake except when most the time they aren’t.
If Republicans want to think polls do not apply to them, they are welcome to run that way.

Pay no attention to being nine points behind.

I think you guys are the delusional ones

Sadly, I don't believe you think at all. Your "push polls" are just as persuasive as the polls that showed Hillary was a shoo-in.

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!

Biden's speeches are all sound byte platitudes. We believe in truth over facts. If an unarmed man is coming at you with a knife, shoot him in the leg. Possibly his worst speech was the one pleading for unity. Unity is not the subject when the fires are being set. No one wants to unify with arsonists and looters. His disconnect from reality is remarkable.

What I REALLY don't understand is how an "unarmed" man can come at you armed with a knife.

If Republicans want to think polls do not apply to them, they are welcome to run that way.

Dude, I get calls from pollsters all the time. I've never told the truth about who I was going to vote for.

Biden's speeches are all sound byte platitudes. We believe in truth over facts. If an unarmed man is coming at you with a knife, shoot him in the leg. Possibly his worst speech was the one pleading for unity. Unity is not the subject when the fires are being set. No one wants to unify with arsonists and looters. His disconnect from reality is remarkable.

What I REALLY don't understand is how an "unarmed" man can come at you armed with a knife.
It makes perfect sense to a Democrat.

Dude, I get calls from pollsters all the time. I've never told the truth about who I was going to vote for.
Go with that...

Being nine points behind in the polls doesn’t mean anything. Everyone lies, polls are never correct

I don't like Joe Biden and don't want to vote for him.

However I love America. trump and his followers don't. They are destroying America right before our eyes.

I voted my conscience in the primary. I will vote for Joe Biden in November. For the good of our nation and world.

The actions of trump and his followers these past years have made me dislike Biden less.

How childish to “argue”: “We’re going to win ... You’re going to lose ... Nye, nye, nye nye nye!” The worst arguments are these:
“The only way you Republicans can win is with Russian help!” and “You Democrats are owned by China!”

Our country will be in terrible shape whoever wins...

Last edited:

During these riots, Biden has shown how a competent President would respond.

Rather than show the least bit of compassion, Trump just wants to beat heads
No he hasn't, Genius. Only a competent president can show how a competent president would respond.

Everyone else can only say how he thinks a competent president should respond.

That's all Biden would ever amount to, even if he does steal the election. I mean, win the election.
Trump has shown he is poorly suited to lead our country in a crisis

He lacks the compassion, intellect, courage and integrity to handle crisis. We are seeing the result
I think he has shown himself to be extremely well equipped. For starters he has a couple of qualities completely lacking on the left, GUTS and BRAINS!

Triumph. Leadership. Law and Order.

LET'S DOMINATE THE BATTLEFIELD ON THE STREETS, MY FRIENDS

He’s in the middle of a pandemic. He’s in the middle of China and the economy, then you get hit with this thing in Minnesota

Its gonna be tough, but Trump will eke out a victory in November, my friends

Lots of presidents have run amid tough economic times, lots of presidents have run in wartime, lots of presidents have run when the country was fundamentally, even violently, divided

But Trump is seeking reelection amid all three. And he’s already the most unconventional president in our history

Forum List

Back