Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
Think back to the early 20th century. Imagine the dust bowl and the misery of the first couple of years of the Great Depression. Democrats loved FDR despite bodies in ditches, soup lines and lynchings. The secret is the unrestricted support of the media at the time. Imagine how different it might have been if the media was as hostile to president Roosevelt as they are to President Trump. Today the democrat party is stuck with such a flawed candidate that they are energized by a pandemic and civil unrest. What a shame.

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!

You are delusional

I think you guys are the delusional ones

The poll does not account for protests versus rioting. I guarantee the American people do not support rioting.

4 years of coup attempts, crimes, and failed Impeachment...and the best the snowflakes can muster now is hope the President resigns?!

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!
Polls are fake except when most the time they aren’t.
If Republicans want to think polls do not apply to them, they are welcome to run that way.

Pay no attention to being nine points behind.

Dude, I get calls from pollsters all the time. I've never told the truth about who I was going to vote for.
Go with that...

Being nine points behind in the polls doesn’t mean anything. Everyone lies, polls are never correct

Glad you're getting it. I thought you might have learned that the only poll that counts is the one taken when people actually vote.

Lots of presidents have run amid tough economic times, lots of presidents have run in wartime, lots of presidents have run when the country was fundamentally, even violently, divided

But Trump is seeking reelection amid all three. And he’s already the most unconventional president in our history

And he's running against an old white guy who has been rejected by the Democrats THREE times in the past. He helped create the problems he blames on Trump in his 40 years in Washington and takes for granted that you aren't smart enough to realize that.

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!
If Republicans want to think polls do not apply to them, they are welcome to run that way.

Dude, I get calls from pollsters all the time. I've never told the truth about who I was going to vote for.
Go with that...

Being nine points behind in the polls doesn’t mean anything. Everyone lies, polls are never correct

Glad you're getting it. I thought you might have learned that the only poll that counts is the one taken when people actually vote.
Very true

But the polls will tell you that you had better get off your ass or you are in deep trouble.

Trump better get off his ass

Go with that...

Very true

But the polls will tell you that you had better get off your ass or you are in deep trouble.

LOL! The fact is that everything that is happening plays into Trump's re-election. Look at how big Nixon's victory was after all the rioting in 1968

Go with that...

Very true

LOL! The fact is that everything that is happening plays into Trump's re-election. Look at how big Nixon's victory was after all the rioting in 1968

Nixon did not win by much in 1968.

He couldn’t have won without Wallace taking EVs from Humphrey and the anti LBJ vote

Last edited:
Oh, yes! President Trump's chances of reelection are dim.

Some people think the fix is in. This will be the most fraudulent election in American history. And we have had some doozies. (And we have the nerve to criticize other countries for dirty elections!)

The only "good" thing about the Democrats seizing power is that the Resistance media will no longer have a reason for existence, so some of them will finally go belly up. FOX will, of course, prosper as the new Resistance leader.

Some people think the fix is in. This will be the most fraudulent election in American history. And we have had some doozies. (And we have the nerve to criticize other countries for dirty elections!)

The only "good" thing about the Democrats seizing power is that the Resistance media will no longer have a reason for existence, so some of them will finally go belly up. FOX will, of course, prosper as the new Resistance leader.
Trump is struggling in battleground states.
Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin ...even Arizona

If he loses Florida, he can’t win

No, he's winning them all!! He's winning them all by 20 points!!! It's all fake news!!! FAKE NEWS I tell you!! He's even going to win Commiefornia!!!!

Go with that...

Very true

Off his ass? Trump has gotten more done by accident than other presidents have in their entire eight years. He's the most active and productive president that I've ever seen in my entire life and likely the most that has ever been. And with his hands tied behind his back no less. Surely you jest or else you're a fool.

You keep right on having those wet dreams, dumbass.

No, he's winning them all!! He's winning them all by 20 points!!! It's all fake news!!! FAKE NEWS I tell you!! He's even going to win Commiefornia!!!!

Trump has shown he can lose the nationwide popular vote by 3 million and still win.

But if he loses the popular vote in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona, he will lose Bigly.

You keep right on having those wet dreams, dumbass.
You are welcome to show me any information that says Trump is leading in those states

We have heard every assertion by the left. Hillary will win. Mueller would remove Trump. He will be impeached. Yada Yada Yada. Each and everyone was wrong.
If you took your friend to Vegas and they lost on every roll of the dice would you belive that they would be right next week? Not a sane person.

So far the only thing that Biden has done is hide in the basement make nice speeches that were written for him. I believe that a large portion of people are impressed with words and not with policy and action.
Even Trump himself thought he was going to lose
Now that there is funny. Even for you.
So you are trying to use the fact that polls, news channels and the rest of the crazy left that were just dead certain Trump would lose. As an excuse that Trump might have had some doubt. Or are you trying to rescue the fact that all those have been wrong like 100% of the time?

Trump has shown he can lose the nationwide popular vote by 3 million and still win.

But if he loses the popular vote in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona, he will lose Bigly.
Well normally the dead don't have that much of a say.
But if you go by county he wiped the floor with her.

But explain to me exactly what Biden has done in his forty plus years that makes him so good for the minorities? He voted to keep schools segregated,his crime bill just about doubled the minorities in prison.
If the economy keeps going and improving he will already have done more then Biden.

We have heard every assertion by the left. Hillary will win. Mueller would remove Trump. He will be impeached. Yada Yada Yada. Each and everyone was wrong.
If you took your friend to Vegas and they lost on every roll of the dice would you belive that they would be right next week? Not a sane person.

So far the only thing that Biden has done is hide in the basement make nice speeches that were written for him. I believe that a large portion of people are impressed with words and not with policy and action.
Even Trump himself thought he was going to lose
Now that there is funny. Even for you.
So you are trying to use the fact that polls, news channels and the rest of the crazy left that were just dead certain Trump would lose. As an excuse that Trump might have had some doubt. Or are you trying to rescue the fact that all those have been wrong like 100% of the time?
Trump was as surprised as anyone that he actually won

Well normally the dead don't have that much of a say.
But if you go by county he wiped the floor with her.

But explain to me exactly what Biden has done in his forty plus years that makes him so good for the minorities? He voted to keep schools segregated,his crime bill just about doubled the minorities in prison.
If the economy keeps going and improving he will already have done more then Biden.
Counties don’t have Electoral Votes........they are based on the number of Congressmen and Senators

Forum List

Back