Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!
ROFL! The soul of the nation is with the senile pedophile?

These riots are only helping Trump. Americans understand that Dims are supporting the chaos and criminality. That's not a winning platform.
keep on living in your bubble!
The only bubble around here is the one sitting on your shoulders.

I would not be surprised if October comes around, Trump sees he is behind in the polls, knows he is going to lose to Biden, goes on national TV and says essentially this:

"My fellow Americans, I have done all I could do for America and see no reason to run for a second term. I therefore withdraw my name from contention." He then goes on to blame the deep state, the news media, etc.

Trump knows that one term presidents generally go down in history as losers. So I would not be surprised if he to save face resigns.

We know that Trump does not give a damn about his supporters or the Republican party, so he quits and leaves the Republicans and his supporters in chaos.

It would, ironically, be a fitting end to his clusterfuck of a presidency.

Biden's speeches are all sound byte platitudes. We believe in truth over facts. If an unarmed man is coming at you with a knife, shoot him in the leg. Possibly his worst speech was the one pleading for unity. Unity is not the subject when the fires are being set. No one wants to unify with arsonists and looters. His disconnect from reality is remarkable.

Some of you really do count your chickens before they hatch...it's only June! Lol

1591195413860.png

I would not be surprised if October comes around, Trump sees he is behind in the polls, knows he is going to lose to Biden, goes on national TV and says:

"My fellow Americans, I have done all I could do for America and see no reason to run for second term. I therefore withdraw my name from contention." He then goes on to blame the deep state, the news media, etc.

Trump knows that one term presidents generally go down in history as losers. So I would not be surprised if he to save face resigns.

We know that Trump does not give a damn about his supporters or the Republican party, so he quits and leaves everything in chaos.

It would ironically, be a fitting head to his clusterfuck of a presidency.
Do you masturbate to that fantasy?

I would not be surprised if October comes around, Trump sees he is behind in the polls, knows he is going to lose to Biden, goes on national TV and says:

"My fellow Americans, I have done all I could do for America and see no reason to run for second term. I therefore withdraw my name from contention." He then goes on to blame the deep state, the news media, etc.

We know that Trump does not give a damn about his supporters or the Republican party, so he quits and leaves everything in chaos.

You ignorance is simply unbridled.

Hey comrade....tell your supervisor you still need more work on English syntax....

JO

You ignorance is simply unbridled.

He's an offshore hack.....I've been reading hos posts for a while

JO

LOL..I love his easily Trumpers are triggered. The reason you all are so triggered is because you know there is a tinge of truth in what I wrote.

LOL..I love his easily Trumpers are triggered. The reason you all are so triggered is because you know there is a tinge of truth in what I wrote.
You have yet to post anything remotely close to a "tinge of truth".

Sorry.

It would be a lot better for you and you'd get a lot further ahead if you got your silly asses to work and tried to find a truly qualified candidate instead of clinging to these silly assed impossible dreams you keep expounding on.
The easter bunny and the tooth fairy aren't real and there is no santa claus either.

During these riots, Biden has shown how a competent President would respond.

Rather than show the least bit of compassion, Trump just wants to beat heads

No, he hasn't. He's a tool and incompetent, mentally disturbed, dementia laden, physical health problems, incoherent for most of the time. If he does win, he will end the US.

No, he hasn't. He's a tool and incompetent, mentally disturbed, dementia laden, physical health problems, incoherent for most of the time.
Your post describes Trump to a tee. Thank you.

No, he hasn't. He's a tool and incompetent, mentally disturbed, dementia laden, physical health problems, incoherent for most of the time.
Your post describes Trump to a tee. Thank you.

Nope, thats ukraine joe.

You are delusional

I think you guys are the delusional ones

Forum List

Back