Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
I'd bet my life on it! Never been so certain of anything in my entire life, unless the Russians hack those machines or some such nonsense.

And you should absolutely remain that certain and confident up until November. Don't you dare even consider for a moment what a blinded partisan jackass you are until then . . . because I don't want anything spoiling my full enjoyment of your moment of enlightenment and the accompanying crushing despair.

I'd bet my life on it! Never been so certain of anything in my entire life, unless the Russians hack those machines or some such nonsense.

And you should absolutely remain that certain and confident up until November. Don't you dare even consider for a moment what a blinded partisan jackass you are until then . . . because I don't want anything spoiling my full enjoyment of your moment of enlightenment and the accompanying crushing despair.
A lot may happen between now and Nov

But unless Trump turns things around or has a major event, he looks like he may lose Bigly as will Republicans

In the long run, it may be the best thing that can happen to the party. rid themselves of the extremists, ignore the rantings of the RW media, run more centrist candidates

He should resign after doing such a poor job. His policy has all failed. Tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. Debt has increased rapidly. Mexico isn’t paying for a wall. Trade wars aren’t easy to win. He hasn’t repealed obamacare and given us the best healthcare. The pandemic was not contained. He has no plan that will work to fix anything.
Another Trump head scratcher is trying to repeal Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic.

Great move in an election year

LOL. Did all you lefties just ignore the primary in the swing state of Pennsylvania on Tuesday?

Trump killed it & Republicans didn't even have to vote.

View attachment 345520

You dipshit -- Biden has already got the Democratic nomination locked up! This means nothing at all, other than we have work to do in Pennsylvania!
Trump already has the Republican nomination locked up, so WTF is your point, Dummy?

He should resign after doing such a poor job. His policy has all failed. Tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. Debt has increased rapidly. Mexico isn’t paying for a wall. Trade wars aren’t easy to win. He hasn’t repealed obamacare and given us the best healthcare. The pandemic was not contained. He has no plan that will work to fix anything.
Another Trump head scratcher is trying to repeal Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic.

100,000 died while Obamacare was in place.

Oops!

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!

Good luck with that
View attachment 344940

No US President can ever end racism in the United States. Racism begins in the home, and when parents instill hate and fear of people of color it will continue to exist both overtly and covertly in all of our country. A president may mitigate overt racism; yet our current president has done nothing but exacerbate the hate and fear for minorities, in fact hate and fear for anyone who does not kiss his fat ass.

But unless Trump turns things around or has a major event, he looks like he may lose Bigly as will Republicans

In the long run, it may be the best thing that can happen to the party. rid themselves of the extremists, ignore the rantings of the RW media, run more centrist candidates

Trump will do anything to win in November. ANYTHING!

100,000 died while Obamacare was in place.

Oops!
?

I’m sure he will

Right now, it seems he is doing everything possible to lose. His own party doesn’t know what to do with him.

After this? After wuflu? After the war democrats have waged on America.

Reality is going to be a 2x4 between your eyes. Stop believing democrat propaganda.

SSSSHHHHhhhh!!! Don't talk facts at him. You might spoil all the fun when that 2x4 actually hits him in November.

LOL. Did all you lefties just ignore the primary in the swing state of Pennsylvania on Tuesday?

Trump killed it & Republicans didn't even have to vote.

View attachment 345520

You dipshit -- Biden has already got the Democratic nomination locked up! This means nothing at all, other than we have work to do in Pennsylvania!

I would point out that thinking the Democrat nomination says so much that nothing else is important is the mark of a dipshit; but again, I have no desire whatsoever to stop you from digging yourself into as deep a hole as possible prior to November, so that it will be easy for you to pull it in after you when your hopes and sublime surety crash around you.

So I'll just sit here and let you build yourself up. Don't mind me.

LOL..I love his easily Trumpers are triggered. The reason you all are so triggered is because you know there is a tinge of truth in what I wrote.

"LOL" I love how easily leftists think they're "triggering" people just because someone is responding to their bullshit. Tells us a lot about how invisible and meaningless leftists are in the real world.

Yeah, well, he'll certainly do something no Democrat would ever do: be an effective President who works for what's best for America.

Yeah, well, he'll certainly do something no Democrat would ever do: be an effective President who works for what's best for America.
Only thing he is effective at is increasing debt.

What exactly has been effective?

The economy?
His leadership during the Coronavirus?
Foreign policy?

Forum List

Back