Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!
You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.

You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.

Not all members of the klan wear hoods.
Most wear MAGA hats, it is more fashionable

Only a traitor would consider making American great, something they need to demonize.

Fuck you.

8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

And that crap lie right there makes others run far away from the left. Keep it up.

Seems Trump is the one tear gassing and putting children in cages
Apparently you don't know what a real American is.

I know what American values used to stand for

These riots are likely to increase Trump's support in the election.
Doesn’t seem to be helping him
His approval has dropped Bigly in the last week. More importantly more Red States are moving into Battleground status

8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.

His approval has dropped Bigly in the last week. More importantly more Red States are moving into Battleground status

Hard to believe that having you people murdering people in the streets will help you in November.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe America is ready to support your one party state.

We shall see.

And that crap lie right there makes others run far away from the left. Keep it up.
I will gladly keep reminding people of Trumps base

They're running all right Notice streets filled all over the country with voting age folks ? Think they'll be voting for the divider in chief ,the scumbag Trump?

Hard to believe that having you people murdering people in the streets will help you in November.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe America is ready to support your one party state.

We shall see.
Giving the way Republicans are doing.....we may go to MAJOR Party/minor party status

I will gladly keep reminding people of Trumps base

You are a fucking lying asshole.

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.
Where you breathe you ass kissing traitor

Forum List

Back