Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus.

His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him.

Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.

Your desire to politicize our nation's fight against this disease, is sickening, and I hope undecided voters are watching your pathetic display. As they now dread the thought of voting like, you, by not supporting Trump at the booth in Nov

So far, Trump has not ordered one (1) single disease expert to only protect GOP Republican citizens from this disease therefore your effort here, borders demonic.

See the remarks above...

they are applicable to this harlequinade you posted, as well.

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.

yep, cause what does a president actually do right? obammy proved that.

Obama isn't president anymore Trump Humper, when are you dumb asses going to realize that.
Obama’s awfulness should not be forgotten. Many are completely unaware of his terribleness, even though it’s evident. It’s best to inform these ignorant people, that we have Trump because O sucked so bad.

Pres. Obama was a good president and everyone knows it, we have Trump because he played to the racist in this country and the Democrats had such a bad candidate that someone like Trump played the right card and became president. It is the biggest mistake this country has ever made.
No he wasn’t a good president. This shouldn’t be news to you. He was an awful corporatist, elitist, and warmonger. He was a fraud. Claimed to be progressive, but only cared about the 1%.

He was BLACK is the only problem you right wingers had. This country was in a bad way when he took office, all the things you Trump Humpers pat Trump on the back for was started under Pres. Obama. FACT.

Trump is potus because O sucked so bad.

Trump is POTUS because you racist hated seeing a black man elected as POTUS.
He was a demofk

Obama’s awfulness should not be forgotten. Many are completely unaware of his terribleness, even though it’s evident. It’s best to inform these ignorant people, that we have Trump because O sucked so bad.

Pres. Obama was a good president and everyone knows it, we have Trump because he played to the racist in this country and the Democrats had such a bad candidate that someone like Trump played the right card and became president. It is the biggest mistake this country has ever made.
No he wasn’t a good president. This shouldn’t be news to you. He was an awful corporatist, elitist, and warmonger. He was a fraud. Claimed to be progressive, but only cared about the 1%.

He was BLACK is the only problem you right wingers had. This country was in a bad way when he took office, all the things you Trump Humpers pat Trump on the back for was started under Pres. Obama. FACT.

Trump is potus because O sucked so bad.

Trump is POTUS because you racist hated seeing a black man elected as POTUS.
LOL. Typical stupid shit. Why are some lefties so damn dumb?

They aren't any dumber than you stupid ass Trump Humpers.
You’re confused.

can't make up the stupid of the left.
still don't quite get it, do ya kid?
View attachment 312468
More than you
I agree. You fail to get it much more often than I.
That’s just what someone stupid like you would say
Lol, you're the one who said it kid, not me. I just agreed with you.
So you’re my bitch

still don't quite get it, do ya kid?
View attachment 312468
More than you
I agree. You fail to get it much more often than I.
That’s just what someone stupid like you would say
Lol, you're the one who said it kid, not me. I just agreed with you.
So you’re my bitch
What's the weather like in your little fantasy world?

His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him.

Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.

Notice the presser today, and how nice and refreshing to hear Mike Pence speak ?

Pence, could have the exact same policies as Trump, but since he does not come off like an asshole, he would be more successful.
Yes there would still be plenty of push-back from the left, but the hate would not be at the same level as it is today.

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
When you compare Drumpfs Corona response with Obamas response to Ebola you see that Obama as a leader, is exponentially light years ahead of the orange lunatic in office.

"Here’s the bottom line. Patients can beat this disease. And we can beat this disease. But we have to stay vigilant. We have to work together at every level — federal, state and local. And we have to keep leading the global response, because the best way to stop this disease, the best way to keep Americans safe, is to stop it at its source — in West Africa."

– President Obama, October 25, 2014

His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him. Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.
Your desire to politicize our nation's fight against this disease, is sickening, and I hope undecided voters are watching your pathetic display. So far, Trump has not ordered one (1) single disease expert to only protect GOP Republican citizens from this disease therefore your effort here, borders demonic.
Minor problem with your whining: Nowhere on this site will you see me criticizing Trump for what he has done, or not done. Nowhere on this site will you see me complaining about the speed with which he is doing it.

There will be plenty of time for examination of those details after the dust has settled and the fog has lifted, if you'll excuse the mixed metaphors. Then, you wingers on both ends can have your little slap fights to your hearts' content.

What I can comment on is what I can observe, which is the obvious: The man is neither intellectually nor temperamentally equipped to lead the country through this effectively. And yes, I know his obedient sheep won't agree.

Last edited:
His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him. Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.
Notice the presser today, and how nice and refreshing to hear Mike Pence speak ? Pence, could have the exact same policies as Trump, but since he does not come off like an asshole, he would be more successful. Yes there would still be plenty of push-back from the left, but the hate would not be at the same level as it is today.
Absolutely. I would much rather have Pence be the face of this and just hide Trump somewhere.

At least Pence is a serious, dignified man with some fundamental self control skills.

Minor problem with your whining: Nowhere on this site will you see me criticizing Trump for what he has done, or not done. Nowhere on this site will you see me complaining about the speed with which he is doing it.There will be plenty of time for examination of those details after the dust has settled and the fog has lifted, if you'll excuse the mixed metaphors. Then, you wingers on both ends can have your little slap fights to your hearts' content.What I can comment on is what I can observe, which is the obvious: The man is neither intellectually nor temperamentally equipped to lead the country through this effectively. And yes, I know his obedient sheep won't agree.

Major problem with your, deceit, is that 1)President Trump has displayed pristine intellect when choosing the correct disease-control experts to conduct this emergency plan in the USA. And 2)President Trump's temperament has caused the markets to feel that our nation is doing great with containing the coronaV as 3)the private sector is comfortable with the GOVT approach. Even CNN's Dems somberly admitted these facts, last night, so I think you need to go get a honesty briefing. You need one badly.

Absolutely. I would much rather have Pence be the face of this and just hide Trump somewhere.a at least Pence is a serious, dignified man with some fundamental self control skills...

Oh, okay. So Pence is the exact opposite of Joe Biden, eh?

Minor problem with your whining: Nowhere on this site will you see me criticizing Trump for what he has done, or not done. Nowhere on this site will you see me complaining about the speed with which he is doing it.There will be plenty of time for examination of those details after the dust has settled and the fog has lifted, if you'll excuse the mixed metaphors. Then, you wingers on both ends can have your little slap fights to your hearts' content.What I can comment on is what I can observe, which is the obvious: The man is neither intellectually nor temperamentally equipped to lead the country through this effectively. And yes, I know his obedient sheep won't agree.

Major problem with your, deceit, is that 1)President Trump has displayed pristine intellect when choosing the correct disease-control experts to conduct this emergency plan in the USA. And 2)President Trump's temperament has caused the markets to feel that our nation is doing great with containing the coronaV as 3)the private sector is comfortable with the GOVT approach. Even CNN's Dems somberly admitted these facts, last night, so I think you need to go get a honesty briefing. You need one badly.
Wow, you're really smitten. Interesting to watch.

Wow, you're really smitten. Interesting to watch.
Ethos lives in an alternative universe based on alternative truths

After we get the coronavirus under control, the US should work on a vaccine for stupidity. I suggest you get the stupity vaccine as soon as it is available.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back