This Is Why You PROSECUTE The **** Out of Politicians / People Who Break Laws / Regs Regarding The Handling Of Classified Info / Systems

Well there's your problem!
You've just quoted Fox News.
We've all learned very recently that Fox News cannot be counted on for accurate and honest information because they will lie to their viewers telling them anything they want to hear in order to generate ratings.
So if you REALLY want to solve this problem....just give up on Fox News.

There....that was easy.
Which makes Fox News no different than the liberal media.

It’s all propaganda. You pick the propaganda you like and I pick the propaganda I like. Neither of us knows the truth.

Journalism is dead in this nation.

Violations of laws / regs regarding the handling and protection of classified data and systems have become a COMPLETE JOKE, leading to more acts of espionage, more intentional theft of classified information, and more lax attitudes and lax protection of our nations classified information and systems.

Politicians steal the highest classification of documents, the most sensitive data the US has - TS/SCI, engages in the very definition of espionage, we all watch our DOJ / FBI declare publicly that these people have broken laws / committed espionage, then watch as the same DOJ / FBI give them a pass by declaring they were too stupid to know what they were doing or let them walk away free without even offering an explanation.

Biden just cancelled a highly successful intiative intended to stop CCP technical espionage, one that had great results / numerous convictions.

The message is sent loud and clear"

'F* it...it doesn't matter....no one REALLY gives a shit.''

The attitude / message spreads like a virus, safeguards are ignored, diligence turns into carelessness, and we begin to treat endangering / violating national security more like accidently leaving the milk out on the counter overmight.

THIS is why you prosecute the SHIT out of people - EVERYONE EQUALLY - who does this / these things. Tiu don't give them a pass because of who they are or what party they belong to. No 2-tiered justice system when it comes to national security, theft of classified material, espionage, etc...

This has to stop!

fwvp6Hn.gif

32 CFR 2001.
I see a couple problems with this (other than the excruciatingly boring bureaucratic verbiage to read)…so I just skimmed the beginning.

Under scope, it states:

Subpart A--Scope of Part

Sec. 2001.1 Purpose and scope.

(a) This part is issued under Executive Order. (E.O.) 13526, Classified National Security Information (the Order). Section 5 of the Order provides that the Director of the Information Security Oversight Office (ISOO) shall develop and issue such directives as are necessary to implement the Order.

[Page 37255]

(b) The Order provides that these directives are binding on
agencies.
Section 6.1(a) of the Order defines ``agency'' to mean any ``Executive agency'' as defined in 5 U.S.C. 105; any ``Military department'' as defined in 5 U.S.C. 102; and any other entity within the executive branch that comes into the possession of classified information.
(c) For the convenience of the user, the following table provides references between the sections contained in this part and the relevant sections of the Order.

It appears to specifically apply to only “Executive Agencies” and it defines those in another referenced section of the code as:

105. Executive agency​

For the purpose of this title, "Executive agency" means an Executive department, a Government corporation, and an independent establishment.

( Pub. L. 89–554, Sept. 6, 1966, 80 Stat. 379 .)

So this appears to be an Executive Order, applying only to executive agencies, not a law and not applicable to Congress and seems to apply only to classified national security information.

So how does this show that Senator Biden while he was a Senator or that he didn’t have any right to the material?

True, but why do it? Essentially, it takes some of the paperwork burden off the President.

Trump was castigated because there was no evidence he had declassified any of it. It was just an excuse. Why would Biden be castigated? He hasn’t claimed he declassified any material in his possession.
I thought Trump was castigated, not because he had classified material, but for obstruction of justice when he refused to return the documents.

So how does this show that Senator Biden while he was a Senator or that he didn’t have any right to the material?

If Biden had the appropriate clearance and need to know he was authorized to HAVE ACCESS to the TS/SCI information.

AT NO TIME was Senator Biden authorized to REMOVE that TS/SCI classified information and TAKE IT HOME.

If Biden had the appropriate clearance and need to know he was authorized to HAVE ACCESS to the TS/SCI information.

AT NO TIME was Senator Biden authorized to REMOVE that TS/SCI classified information and TAKE IT HOME.
How do you know he wasn’t authorized to do so. You have no idea.

Before I left some of us 'old guard' shook our heads and agreed this was not the same military we joined and in which we served. The lack of discipline, attention to detail, and the shift away from focusing on the mission and instead to CRT, LGBQT social justice infoctrination bullshit was blatantly everywhere.

Obama started doing to the military what Democrats have done to the country - infiltrating it, inserting their own agenda-driven generals / leaders while weeding out the true America-loving / defending patriots IOT destroy the military from within....the same thing they have done to all tbe branches and military academies.

Just as I left the unit I was it fired approx 10 highly experienced long-time Intel experts, converting their office into the new home for the approx dozen CRT / Social Justice trainers whose task was to 're-educate' / reprogram the unit's combat force.

Destruction from within.
It was deliberate too.

It was deliberate too.
Still on going, but they've got to finish Trump before he becomes a serious candidate again, and then they'll go after Desantis and the rest of the Christian leaning politician's, otherwise who won't tolerate the indoctrination of children, and will side with the parent's who want the government to keep it's filthy ace paws off of the children. Can you all believe that we are actually having to have to discuss such things as we are in today's society ? Our American veterans didn't fight for anything like this when they volunteered to go fight Japan and Germany. They are rolling in their graves in agony.

Still on going, but they've got to finish Trump before he becomes a serious candidate again, and then they'll go after Desantis and the rest of the Christian leaning politician's, otherwise who won't tolerate the indoctrination of children, and will side with the parent's who want the government to keep it's filthy ace paws off of the children. Can you all believe that we are actually having to have to discuss such things as we are in today's society ? Our American veterans didn't fight for anything like this when they volunteered to go fight Japan and Germany. They are rolling in their graves in agony.

thats the indoctrination. along with ten commandments in texas schools.

I didn't sign up to go kill jihadis in the middle east for this result. We would almost be better off allowing ISIS and other mooselimb lunatics to eradicate all the queers and anti-religious sociopaths for us.

I didn't sign up to go kill jihadis in the middle east for this result. We would almost be better off allowing ISIS and other mooselimb lunatics to eradicate all the queers and anti-religious sociopaths for us.
Yeah, you know, but like we say in America: "Almost only counts in horsehoes and hand grenades".

I'd rather have millions of Daniel Boone and Uncle Remus's in America today compared to what we really have.

Did Daniel Boone die at The Alamo?

Yeah, you know, but like we say in America: "Almost only counts in horsehoes and hand grenades".

I'd rather have millions of Daniel Boone and Uncle Remus's in America today compared to what we really have.

Did Daniel Boone die at The Alamo?
That's why I used the "almost". It is because it would be more difficult to get rid of the jihadis after they were done taking out our trash and turned on us. That said I do not view the jihadis as a threat, at least not as dangerous. I seriously mean that too. 1000 bed wetter's with stacks of ballots can do far more damage than 1000 jihadis with AKs and vests.

We can return force on the jihadis. Our government is protecting our domestic terror group because it's their asset.

The 10 Commandments used to be in all American schools, boy.
Yep, it was in there until it was slowly indoctrinated out, and that was when the grooming began afterwards. Can't groom and cultivate if God is watching over the flock, so the evil wolves had to remove God's presence in hopes to start the brainwashing and indoctrination. We see the results of their actions today. That's ok though, because it's all coming to an end soon, because God don't play when it comes to the children. His words of rebuke are strong in this area.

Forum List

Back