What was the REAL reason MSM has blown COVID way out of proportion?

He completely screwed it up. Nobody forced him to not take responsibility, call it a hoax, not wear a mask ,endanger the lives of his secret service, do that goofy shit at the hospital, make the silly assed promises...
Yet Biden's death count is far higher. Funny, that... innit?

When it comes to believing the reporting on covid and the killer vaccines, it’s got to be much higher.
WHY does it have to be higher? Do you know the term "comorbidity" and how it relates to the age of COVID patient?

The most likely reason?

To get viewers. News outlets only make money from advertisers. The more views the more they can charge for commercial slots. And with so many sources for news out there each source becomes more desperate to get viewers. And what's the best way to get people to pay attention? You scare them or make them angry. Hatred and fear will guarantee people's attention.

Second most likely reason?

Because the current administration wants them to push their agenda. And what is Biden and his administration all about? Masks and vaccines. They are so much about masks and vaccines that they don't even promote improving your health like getting plenty of rest and drinking plenty of water. The current administration wants the msm to push their agendas. Covid, racism, voting rights, climate change, etc. They want msm to push their agenda to the public.

The entire world blew COVID out of proportion just to get Trump out of office.

That should tell you something.

the evil left did that...and look where we are today. SO much better right? on the verge of war, a more divided country, inflation, internal divisions and violence, breakdown of law and society, evil running rampant, a demented slobbering old fool sits in the white house with God knows who directing the nation toward hell.

FACTS...
I went to this site which listed the top 9 Pandemics in the world.
I then went to this site for COVID deaths world wide.. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I then did a search on world's population in different times:
And this is the result sorted by % of population that died.
So given today's 24/7 news cycle and GIVEN the attached articles regarding where the MSM donated their political donations,
it is NO wonder why even though COVID deaths as % of population is 7th out of 10 worst pandemic deaths... COVID has commanded in this simple Google search: "COVID" ....About 4,110,000,000 results!
And this then contributed to the MSM's efforts to re-coup their donations that in 2016 over 96% to Hillary and 2020 over 90% to Biden! Coincidence? I think NOT!
How COVID-19 led to Donald Trump’s defeat
Our analysis suggests that, all things being equal, Trump would likely have won re-election if COVID-19 cases had been between five and 10 per cent lower. In particular, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — which President-elect Joe Biden won by a slim margin — would have remained red if cases had been five per cent lower.
Just an observation... note..."Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin"... states with election fraud history!View attachment 593375
View attachment 593377
Clinton lost.

This prevented the Permastate from launching World War Three as planned 4-5 years ago.

Trump's not a bloodthirsty psychopath like Clinton, and that pissed the Permastate off no end.

So using the Democrats and the MSM, they proceeded to destroy Trump so they could launch WWIII under Biden; we're almost there now. :+)

The MSM went along because they're basically 50¢ whores who will say whatever they're told no matter how insane, and the Democrats went along so they could regain power.

The perfect storm of madness and greed.

When it comes to believing the reporting on covid and the killer vaccines, it’s got to be much higher.
conroy-ANTI-MEDIA-0330-1.png

LOLOL AWESOME.....but will our leftist brethren take note? Doubtful...they've got too much invested in this hoax....their self esteem, credibility, fear of ridicule, their naivete, the risk of what they've done to themselves physically, their hatred of Trump and his supporters, their intelligence, ....

Your blob's massive failure to address covid lead to his being voted out by historic numbers yeah.... he sucked so bad it was historic....truly historic....calling Covid a hoax, promising it would disappear like a miracle, saying we'd have zero cases, telling the states they are on their own, saying he takes no responsibility, politicizing the entire response....

He completely screwed it up. Nobody forced him to not take responsibility, call it a hoax, not wear a mask ,endanger the lives of his secret service, do that goofy shit at the hospital, make the silly assed promises...

Blaming the media for covering them is rather funny.

This is the part where you do it anyway.
Do you need more TDS pills?....I can hook you up....

FACTS...
I went to this site which listed the top 9 Pandemics in the world.
I then went to this site for COVID deaths world wide.. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I then did a search on world's population in different times:
And this is the result sorted by % of population that died.
So given today's 24/7 news cycle and GIVEN the attached articles regarding where the MSM donated their political donations,
it is NO wonder why even though COVID deaths as % of population is 7th out of 10 worst pandemic deaths... COVID has commanded in this simple Google search: "COVID" ....About 4,110,000,000 results!
And this then contributed to the MSM's efforts to re-coup their donations that in 2016 over 96% to Hillary and 2020 over 90% to Biden! Coincidence? I think NOT!
How COVID-19 led to Donald Trump’s defeat
Our analysis suggests that, all things being equal, Trump would likely have won re-election if COVID-19 cases had been between five and 10 per cent lower. In particular, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — which President-elect Joe Biden won by a slim margin — would have remained red if cases had been five per cent lower.
Just an observation... note..."Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin"... states with election fraud history!View attachment 593375
View attachment 593377

898,680 COVID deaths in America alone.

That's more than any war we've fought in, including the Civil War.

And it happened in just 2 years.

Isn't that reason enough to become alarmed?

Democrats tell me Republicans are anti vax nazis that want to kill everyone and you're saying they're all vaxxed
Lol. Where did I say “all?”

There isn’t enough ban width to hold all the stupid shit Ds and Rs believe.

You are the one that brought up morals, do try and keep up with your own post
That’s right…a POTUS working to restore American virtue / the American way would in fact invoke a moral order amongst the people…you know, like the one that built America and all.
Come on man…it’s so easy to think like someone legit does….Try it once.

Forum List

Back