What was the REAL reason MSM has blown COVID way out of proportion?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
FACTS...
I went to this site which listed the top 9 Pandemics in the world.
I then went to this site for COVID deaths world wide.. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I then did a search on world's population in different times:
And this is the result sorted by % of population that died.
So given today's 24/7 news cycle and GIVEN the attached articles regarding where the MSM donated their political donations,
it is NO wonder why even though COVID deaths as % of population is 7th out of 10 worst pandemic deaths... COVID has commanded in this simple Google search: "COVID" ....About 4,110,000,000 results!
And this then contributed to the MSM's efforts to re-coup their donations that in 2016 over 96% to Hillary and 2020 over 90% to Biden! Coincidence? I think NOT!
How COVID-19 led to Donald Trump’s defeat
Our analysis suggests that, all things being equal, Trump would likely have won re-election if COVID-19 cases had been between five and 10 per cent lower. In particular, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — which President-elect Joe Biden won by a slim margin — would have remained red if cases had been five per cent lower.
Just an observation... note..."Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin"... states with election fraud history!
Pandemichistory.png

MSMdonations.png

FACTS...
I then went to this site for COVID deaths world wide.. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
So given today's 24/7 news cycle and GIVEN the attached articles regarding where the MSM donated their political donations,
it is NO wonder why even though COVID deaths as % of population is 7th out of 10 worst pandemic deaths... COVID has commanded in this simple Google search: "COVID" ....About 4,110,000,000 results!
And this then contributed to the MSM's efforts to re-coup their donations that in 2016 over 96% to Hillary and 2020 over 90% to Biden! Coincidence? I think NOT!
Our analysis suggests that, all things being equal, Trump would likely have won re-election if COVID-19 cases had been between five and 10 per cent lower. In particular, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — which President-elect Joe Biden won by a slim margin — would have remained red if cases had been five per cent lower.
Just an observation... note..."Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin"... states with election fraud history!View attachment 593375
View attachment 593377
Your blob's massive failure to address covid lead to his being voted out by historic numbers yeah.... he sucked so bad it was historic....truly historic....calling Covid a hoax, promising it would disappear like a miracle, saying we'd have zero cases, telling the states they are on their own, saying he takes no responsibility, politicizing the entire response....

He completely screwed it up. Nobody forced him to not take responsibility, call it a hoax, not wear a mask ,endanger the lives of his secret service, do that goofy shit at the hospital, make the silly assed promises...

Blaming the media for covering them is rather funny.

This is the part where you do it anyway.

FACTS...
Just an observation... note..."Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin"... states with election fraud history!View attachment 593375
View attachment 593377

It's all about the Benjamins, baby!

Trump was the ONE and ONLY person standing in the way of China.
He had to be removed using any means.
Here's something to think about. China wanted Trump out of office. Democrats wanted Trump out of office. Hmm, I wonder if the Democrats conspired with China to bring the Kung Flu to America. Things worked out perfectly for both of them.

The entire world blew COVID out of proportion just to get Trump out of office.

That should tell you something.
If you read this article...https://theconversation.com/how-covid-19-led-to-donald-trumps-defeat-150110

"The virus changed the narrative, and Trump’s response was widely criticized. He consistently downplayed the risks of the disease, refused to embrace basic health precautions such as masks and repeatedly criticized epidemiologists and scientists, including those advising him."
And of course he downplayed! Because HE WAS right!
As pointed out, COVID BLOWN way out of proportion by the BIASED MSM to convince truly dumb people they
wanted this pedophile!
By the way, what a gross President! In public!
Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 9.27.58 AM.png

Here's something to think about. China wanted Trump out of office. Democrats wanted Trump out of office. Hmm, I wonder if the Democrats conspired with China to bring the Kung Flu to America. Things worked out perfectly for both of them.
And when you consider Fauci funded indirectly the Wuhan Institute..

Fauci admits ‘modest’ NIH funding of Wuhan lab but denies ‘gain of function"​

FACTS...
View attachment 593377
C

I

A

Big

Pharma

2020 Election Theft

A lot of Rs do too.
OH... I agree many truly uninformed RINOs especially, like Liz Cheney, Romney, etc don't seem to comprehend they are pawns for the MSM! Putting Americans SECOND behind what THEY believe are "politically correct" positions that
Trump and millions like me were pointing out as nothing but helping deteriorate America! I mean truthfully why did these RINOs fight the border walls? Because it appeared "politically correct"! Not what was best for Americans!
Look at this video of single illegal males flown by our tax dollars into American cities!

Betraying the American people’: Leaked video reveals Joe Biden’s ‘hush hush’ migrant invasion​

Forum List

Back