Trump has committed treason, in my view

Bullshit.
The government is spying on everyone.
If they could target the president they can go after anyone.

But I'm sure you knew that--that's what I like about you ---your attention to details.

Poor baby. :itsok:

4798022.jpg

Trump has committed treason, in my view

On the sixth day of January 2020, Trump & his minions orchestrated a takeover; aka; an attempt to overthrow the government of the USA

This is an act of Treason.

Treason:

“the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.”
Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.

[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

[2] Treason is a unique offense in our constitutional order—the only crime expressly defined by the Constitution and applying only to Americans who have betrayed the allegiance they are presumed to owe the United States…….,.,.,.,.,.,.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Although there have not been many treason prosecutions in American history—indeed, only one person has been indicted for treason since 1954—the Supreme Court has had occasion to further define what each type of treason entails.

The offense of treason exists at both federal and state levels. The federal crime is defined in the Constitution as either levying war against the United States or adhering to its enemies, and carries a sentence of death or imprisonment and fine.
Treason - Wikipedia

As an American citizen what Trump tried to do and well try again is an act of treason.

Therefor Trump is a traitor
and
should be charged
for treason

What say you--?
:)-

Go piss up a rope you fucking clown. Xiden has sold us out to the chinese.

THAT is treason.

Go piss up a rope you fucking clown. Xiden has sold us out to the chinese.

THAT is treason.
Ok big mouth. You tell us exactly how he has sold the country out. I know you can't and have no evidence if it. You are brimming over with hate to the point you exaggerate shit to suit your cause.
If you can't tell the truth, shut up.

Ok big mouth. You tell us exactly how he has sold the country out. I know you can't and have no evidence if it. You are brimming over with hate to the point you exaggerate shit to suit your cause.
If you can't tell the truth, shut up.

Hunter recieved 1.5 billion from the chinese. He used that money, and his dads power to buy defense related companies that the chinese are prohibited from buying products from because of the classified material used in their manufacture.

Have you always lived under a rock?

Hunter recieved 1.5 billion from the chinese. He used that money, and his dads power to buy defense related companies that the chinese are prohibited from buying products from because of the classified material used in their manufacture.

Have you always lived under a rock?
:cuckoo:

You are a Fed! You are a Fed!

LOLOL

I challenge you to prove he instigated the riot but instead, you prove he didn't. He didn't tell anyone to break in. He didn't tell anyone to be violent. He didn't tell anyone to beat up police. He didn't tell anyone to threaten lawmakers. He didn't tell anyone to interfere with the Congressional certification.

Forum List

Back