Trump has committed treason, in my view

I was employed by several a fortune 100 companies and I would never abuse logic the way you did.
Your argument is pathetic; you can't refute something that doesn't exist.
I know it's your emotions and not your intellect on this point.
Let go of your ego.
Well you intimated the FBI has cleared Trump of treason. Meanwhile, their investigation into 1/6 is still ongoing so I can only conclude your whining is due to the sad reality even you know you can't prove your claim.

:dance:

My experience proves that to be false. Not as a senior engineer leading a team.
Not as a senior engineer leading a team.

You have done nothing I haven't done a dozen times.
Do you also design the database?
Do you create database tables that make the application self-aware?

The difference between us is that outside of work I don't make up facts because I want them to be true.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
fake-laughing.gif

putin3.gif

Bullshit.
The government is spying on everyone.
If they could target the president they can go after anyone.

But I'm sure you knew that--that's what I like about you ---your attention to details.

Faun's a "software engineer" so it's obvious he knows this.

Trump has committed treason, in my view On the sixth day of January 2020, Trump & his minions orchestrated a takeover; aka; an attempt to overthrow the government of the USA

What I find curious is why this wasn't sent to Conspiracy Theories? You have no proof of anything you say, and if this were about Biddium or the 1/6 riot or many other things, it would be whisked away immediately into the Conspiracy Zone.

Faun's a "software engineer" so it's obvious he knows this.
Edward Snowden said in an interview awhile back that he can go anywhere in Russia ( Moscow mainly although it's rumored Putin exiled him to Siberia ) and wherever he is nobody recognizes him.
UNTIL he goes into a computer store, lol...then a dozen people ask for his autograph.

Edward Snowden said in an interview awhile back that he can go anywhere in Russia ( Moscow mainly although it's rumored Putin exiled him to Siberia ) and wherever he is nobody recognizes him.
UNTIL he goes into a computer store, lol...then a dozen people ask for his autograph.
He exposed the CIA, FBI and all the other scum and they managed to convince brain dead people he was a Villian.

Trump has committed treason, in my view

On the sixth day of January 2020, Trump & his minions orchestrated a takeover; aka; an attempt to overthrow the government of the USA

This is an act of Treason.

Treason:

“the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.”
Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.

[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

[2] Treason is a unique offense in our constitutional order—the only crime expressly defined by the Constitution and applying only to Americans who have betrayed the allegiance they are presumed to owe the United States…….,.,.,.,.,.,.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Although there have not been many treason prosecutions in American history—indeed, only one person has been indicted for treason since 1954—the Supreme Court has had occasion to further define what each type of treason entails.

The offense of treason exists at both federal and state levels. The federal crime is defined in the Constitution as either levying war against the United States or adhering to its enemies, and carries a sentence of death or imprisonment and fine.
Treason - Wikipedia

As an American citizen what Trump tried to do and well try again is an act of treason.

Therefor Trump is a traitor
and
should be charged
for treason

What say you--?
:)-
Change the channel, vet your Pravda and get some perspective.

Forum List

Back