Trump has committed treason, in my view

This would have been the real Capitol riots if Trump had been announced the winner CNN, MSNBC were gonna call it a stolen election the other way of course......BLM and antifa were at the White House

the stage was set all election night.

Trump would have had to call in the guard and all hell would have broken loose in all likelyhood.
View attachment 580098
What was the real reason they hated Trump or feared Trump so bad(?) because it sure as hell wasn't his job performance. He did his job, and they knew it, so what was it that they feared the man so bad about ??? What part of their multi-pronged agenda's did they think he was going to hurt them on the most, and did it go to show just how persistent and pernicious they were, otherwise that they actually pulled off a coup on a U.S. presidency because of it all ???

Not only that, but they aren't done yet because they fear greatly his return. Now they're focusing on the governor from Florida, so stay tuned if he gets any traction, because it never was about Trump, but it was about what Trump or any conservative represents.

The FBI disagrees with you...so tell the FBI to fuck off.
LOLOL

Uh, no, retard. The FBI actually agrees with me on this which is why they haven't arrested Ray Epps.

As always, you prove to be the forum schmuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Forum schmuck, the tread title isn't about insurrection either.

:oops8:

Trump has committed treason, in my view​

Wow! You really are a sore loser.
The FBI disagrees with the Thread title.
Now start your own Thread.

Trump has committed treason, in my view​

Wow! You really are a sore loser.
The FBI disagrees with the Thread title.
Now start your own Thread.
Oh? Quote the FBI saying Trump didn't commit treason...

Oh? Quote the FBI saying Trump didn't commit treason...
O! I get it!
You're the type of "Software Engineer" who is trying to prove something by pointing out the opposite is not present.
I get the feeling your code is as shitty as your argument.

Try this logic, dumb ass...
Google "trump fbi treason"
The FBI would give anything to put Trump in prison and that have jack shit.

O! I get it!
You're the type of "Software Engineer" who is trying to prove something by pointing out the opposite is not present.
I get the feeling your code is as shitty as your argument.

Try this logic, dumb ass...
Google "trump fbi treason"
The FBI would give anything to put Trump in prison and that have jack shit.
Well I'm employed by a fortune 100 company so they don't think my code is shifty or they would have gotten rid of me. So using your analogy, my argument is pretty sound. Prolly explains why you just popped a blood vessel over it since you clearly can't refute it.

Well I'm employed by a fortune 100 company so they don't think my code is shifty or they would have gotten rid of me. So using your analogy, my argument is pretty sound. Prolly explains why you just popped a blood vessel over it since you clearly can't refute it.
I was employed by several a fortune 100 companies and I would never abuse logic the way you did.
Your argument is pathetic; you can't refute something that doesn't exist.
I know it's your emotions and not your intellect on this point.
Let go of your ego.

For what it's worth, anyone who can write 2 lines of code these days is employed by a Fortune 100 Company.

I was employed by several a fortune 100 companies and I would never abuse logic the way you did.
Your argument is pathetic; you can't refute something that doesn't exist.
I know it's your emotions and not your intellect on this point.
Let go of your ego.
I worked at the NYSE for a year as a runner right after high school ...and later worked for AT&T in the 80's .

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back