Trump has committed treason, in my view

I left out BBC which is a great news source.
:)-

If you are a fascist, I guess....

BBC ranked third on ‘Global Antisemitism Top Ten List’ by Jewish organization​

One of the world's most respected Jewish organizations ranked the BBC third on its Global Antisemitism Top Ten List, which it believes is guilty of several incidents of antisemitism.​

Well, you're right. They are like cranky toddlers who have been told they have to take a nap.
One thing we know by now is that LibTards have no friends because they have zero clue of what goes on except for what they see on CNN and MSNBC.

No, it’s an outright lie – having nothing to do with facts.
I'd like to see your evidence they were behind it although I know you have nothing. This is exactly to lies you belch when faced with the embarrassment of it all. Then you blame the dems. How did I know you would do that.

I'd like to see your evidence they were behind it although I know you have nothing. This is exactly to lies you belch when faced with the embarrassment of it all. Then you blame the dems. How did I know you would do that.
You have access to evidence?!

No. You made the statement, you produce the evidence.
I know you have nothing which is why your blathering in reverse trying to switch the blame. Fuck off. You are a hate filled liar.
No. You made the statement, you produce the evidence.
I know you have nothing which is why your blathering in reverse trying to switch the blame. Fuck off. You are a hate filled liar.
You stated that you have FBI evidence.

Wow! Anonymous Internet tough guy.
Anonymous? There's my name on top.
Tough guy? Only if you don't tell the truth and you get embarrassed because you can't perform.

Admit it. You were wrong. You have nothing but your opinion and wanting to slur him. Lies are the domain of intellectual vacuums like you.

Anonymous? There's my name on top.
Tough guy? Only if you don't tell the truth and you get embarrassed because you can't perform.

Admit it. You were wrong. You have nothing but your opinion and wanting to slur him. Lies are the domain of intellectual vacuums like you.
Post 191 has a Link back to your post that I responded to.
Your Post no longer exists.

Forum List

Back