Rep who sponsored Police reform gets 5 star treatment from Fbi and Police

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009

Five suspects in custody after DEMOCRAT U.S. Rep Mary Scanlon's stolen car found in Delaware.​

She sponsored police reform but hypocritically still got 100% attention and quick service while the avg Joe in Philly getting their car stolen has their car in pieces at a chop shop with no suspect leads and a case file sitting on some precinct detective's desk under a pile of paperwork and FL retirement community brochures.
=ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF:
"RULES FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME"

NOTE: none of the news sources mention her as a Dem Representative except Fox, because they ALL avoided the hypocracy of the Police reform stance she took. -BUSTED!

As best as I can tell at least at least different five agencies were actively involved (three state and two fed) in the crime, recovery, and her after incident protection.

It's good to be a congress-critter, you get all manner of police at your beck and call, you get to inside trade and make yourself richer (her net worth is 2 million), and even the National Guard to keep those ever-lurking ghost "insurrectionists" at bay.

Five suspects in custody after DEMOCRAT U.S. Rep Mary Scanlon's stolen car found in Delaware.​

She sponsored police reform but hypocritically still got 100% attention and quick service while the avg Joe in Philly getting their car stolen has their car in pieces at a chop shop with no suspect leads and a case file sitting on some precinct detective's desk under a pile of paperwork and FL retirement community brochures.
=ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF:

NOTE: none of the news sources mention her as a Dem Representative except Fox, because they ALL avoided the hypocracy of the Police reform stance she took. -BUSTED!
Now, sadly and suddenly, it will be a big issue....just like Rodeo Drive in Frisco'.....Pelosi's contributors aren't feeling too safe anymore.

'Something must be done'

They need warning bumper stickers for the car jackers that reveal their congressional Priveledge. Sticker that reads:
"As your district representative, I just got you out of prison, But I can easily put you back in, if you mess with the hand that gives everything away and feeds you "

Moral to this story: Don't carjack an elitist!
Everyone else is fair game.
Yep.....

1640446400369.png

=ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF:

Today's kings and queens and lords and ladies go by different names, but make no mistake...

We can eat cake!

Forum List

Back