Trump has blood on his hands...LOL

Shame on that UK rag for publishing the ravings of a lunatic. Blaming Trump for an 86 year old dying from
a virus pandemic is just insane.
how much you want to bet that this guy was one of those who was criticizing Trump as xenophobic and racist, and overreacting by banning flights from China and declaring a national public emergency back on the end of January

I feel the guys pain, but he's directing his anger in the wrong direction.

First off, if one of your closest loved ones is 86 years old, they will soon either be passing, or they will become incapacitated. You need to prepare for that.

I don't mean to sound callous, but when this guy say's it's "heartbreaking" and "the loss I feel is incalculable", all's I can say, is I sure wish my mother would have lived to be 86.

Sounds like he was upset that she wasn't placed on the Ship in the harbor with her China flu.
Thing is, the ship is taking those with illnesses and ailments OTHER than the China flu.
Those afflicted with the China flu are being treated at the hospitals in the cities.
I live in Id. and I knew that, him living at ground zero should and probably does know that.

Prostituting his mothers good name for the sake of playing politics is despicable

Last edited:

Talk about industrial strength TDS

I bet this guy and his mom voted for LBJ

She probably followed the dem orders in NY and hung out in China town

Impossible. There's no blood involved when dying of coronavirus.

Someone besides Trump must have killed her.

38667750-sherlock-holmes-with-magnifying-glass-isolated-on-white.jpg
Chinas-President-Xi-Jinping_Cropped.jpg

Yea but then Trump told people to try injecting themselves with disinfectants

The later walked it back and said he was kidding. KIDDING? What the fuck is wrong with him or you?

Meanwhile, the FDA had to issue warnings against people self-medicating with anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine Friday, after multiple deaths and poisonings were reported. President Trump has repeatedly touted these drugs, telling Americans to “try it.”

Trump does have blood on his hands.

Yea but then Trump told people to try injecting themselves with disinfectants

The later walked it back and said he was kidding. KIDDING? What the fuck is wrong with him or you?

Meanwhile, the FDA had to issue warnings against people self-medicating with anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine Friday, after multiple deaths and poisonings were reported. President Trump has repeatedly touted these drugs, telling Americans to “try it.”

Trump does have blood on his hands.

Trump never said to Americans to inject themselves with disinfectants. Now, show me in full context that he wanted people to "try injecting themselves with disinfectants."

Forum List

Back