Just damn....Murdered Queens mom was stabbed 60 times by killer who then sent husband a text saying 'your wife sent me to jail, I'm back'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Murdered Queens mother Orsolya Gaal was stabbed more than 60 times on Saturday by a killer who then texted her husband 'your wife sent me to jail some years ago... I'm back,' it has been revealed.

Gaal's dismembered body was found less than half a mile from her family home in Forrest Hills, Queens, on Saturday, stuffed inside a hockey-style duffel bag at 8.11am.

Police followed a trail of blood from there to her home, where they believe the 51-year-old was brutally murdered in the basement by an as-yet unidentified killer. No suspects have been named.

Police sources told The New York Post that Gaal, who was from Hungary, was stabbed more than 60 times on her neck, torso and left arm. She also had what looked like defensive stab wounds on her fingers and the palms of her hands.

Gaal's husband Howard Klein was out of town with their oldest son, Jamie, when the killing happened.

Their youngest son Leo, 13, was in the home, and he was questioned by police on Saturday but then released.

PIX11 cites unnamed police sources who say Klein received a text from his wife's phone that was written by her killer in the early hours of Saturday morning, warning him not to call police.

It said: 'Your wife sent me to jail some years ago. I'm back,' according to the sources.

Murdered Queens mother was stabbed 60 times in neck, torso and arm

56702425-10727025-image-a-14_1650283667376.jpg

Another released animal on the prowl......Or maybe it was Keyser Soze.

Last edited:
This sounds rather fishy. She's home with one son...who was handcuffed and questioned then released. Then the dad who is travelling with the other son and then after her death tells police about the note he received. hmm.

“[Cops] actually traced it backward from the scene to the house,” the source said, referring to a blood trail from the bag.

“She knew the people she was out with,’’ the source added of the victim. “We’re talking to them. We also have to figure out, did she meet some mysterious stranger along the way?”

Gaal’s body was found with multiple stab wounds in a hockey bag, not unlike the one used by her son, the second law enforcement source noted.

Detectives have found no sign of a break-in at the house. They believe the suspect knew his victim and stabbed her out of anger, a source said.

Police on Sunday released surveillance footage that showed a person dragging a duffel bag across the sidewalk.

Last edited:
coulda been killed by husband in a fit of rage, or more likely premeditated, or angry son. note the duffel bag? They have video of figure pulling the bag.

I read she was planning a move..but it didn't mention a family move.

Murdered Queens mother Orsolya Gaal was stabbed more than 60 times on Saturday by a killer who then texted her husband 'your wife sent me to jail some years ago... I'm back,' it has been revealed.

Gaal's dismembered body was found less than half a mile from her family home in Forrest Hills, Queens, on Saturday, stuffed inside a hockey-style duffel bag at 8.11am.

Police followed a trail of blood from there to her home, where they believe the 51-year-old was brutally murdered in the basement by an as-yet unidentified killer. No suspects have been named.

Police sources told The New York Post that Gaal, who was from Hungary, was stabbed more than 60 times on her neck, torso and left arm. She also had what looked like defensive stab wounds on her fingers and the palms of her hands.

Gaal's husband Howard Klein was out of town with their oldest son, Jamie, when the killing happened.

Their youngest son Leo, 13, was in the home, and he was questioned by police on Saturday but then released.

PIX11 cites unnamed police sources who say Klein received a text from his wife's phone that was written by her killer in the early hours of Saturday morning, warning him not to call police.

It said: 'Your wife sent me to jail some years ago. I'm back,' according to the sources.

We need to ban those evil knives what ever possessed a knife to go on a killing spree?

Prayers up for Orsolya Gaal and all her loved ones who have suffered a great loss at the hands of an animal who tortured and murdered her. :hands:

How did she send him to jail?

Did the husband a favor. Offed the cheating bitch before she cleaned him out.

Forum List

Back