"Trump has blood on his hands" for Russia war: Vindman...Yovanovitch says Giuliani was Trump's personal dirt-digger who Ukrainians spread lies with!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i don't know about Trump, but the anti-anti-Putin Republicans and American corporations that refuse to get out of Russia have so much blood on their hands even Lady Macbeth would be horrified.

You looking for something besides the phone call?...And the transcript?...and all of Guliani's hobnobbing around Ukraine in a vain search for dirt? :)
Both sides look for dirt on the other. If there is true dirt, don't you want to know about it before you vote.

Of course, many people will look away from the dirt if its their guy. Once again, true for both sides.

i don't know about Trump, but the anti-anti-Putin Republicans and American corporations that refuse to get out of Russia have so much blood on their hands even Lady Macbeth would be horrified.

Vindman is a WORM making up nonsense to try to get in the lib spotlight to advance his own agenda.

These assholes are fucking scum. Their opinions are those of a jackass.

Forum List

Back