Trump has big plans for California during his second term

Good luck on that one. California is one of the few states with a State Guard that is separate from the National Guard and cannot be federalized. I can see it now The Governor sends the National Guard on some stupid mission. In their absence, the state guard goes onto the Nat Guard base and fires up the good stuff and immediately drives to the border to meet the Texas National Guard. Newsflash, the Ca state guard (sdf) outnumbers the Tex Nat Guard AND the Texas SDF. But in order to do this, the Texas Nat Guard will have to be Federalized and cease to belong to Texas. Not only will they loose the battle, I am quite sure that the Posse Comitatis will end Rumps careeer and even what's left of the MAGAts in congress won't stop his 3rd Impeachment except this time, it will be successful. This is just another way to feed raw meat to his MAGAt animals.

And yes he did say it.

The texas state guard doesn't fall under federal jurisdiction and can't be federalized.

I got news for you on Ca. They will continue to make laws making the State unlivable. They'll continue to see negative population growth, but they don't care, because the citizens will be replaced by foreigners to support the State, specifically wealthy Asians. It's going to be like a separate country.

I got news for you on Ca. They will continue to make laws making the State unlivable.
Thats why the rent is so high, no one can live there now. :abgg2q.jpg:

They'll continue to see negative population growth, but they don't care, because the citizens will be replaced by foreigners to support the State,
So its not negative population growth.

specifically wealthy Asians. It's going to be like a separate country.
Wait, Asian immigrants are bad to you?

Somebody with brains should step forward and run California. Closing the border should be number one on the list. Water distribution will also need to be altered.

---Trump has big plans for California if he wins a second term.---

---He has promised to use an expansive view of presidential power to undo state laws and policies on many fronts, including areas such as law enforcement and education where states, not the federal government, have traditionally been in charge.---

---He says he’ll close the U.S.-Mexico border on his first day in office---

---His Santa Monica-born immigration advisor, Stephen Miller, says that if Democratic states such as California don’t cooperate, Trump could order National Guard units from red states such as Texas to cross their borders---

More promises to overturn the Constitution and turn the USA into a full blown authoritarian police state.

Libs have turned ca into a third world dump. They reap what they sow.

Meanwhile today in Florida our great Governor signed a bill that said that nobody could sleep on the streets any more. Making if very difficult for the homeless scum.

Hopefully all these homeless shitheads will move out to California where they can do anything they want.

Maybe Trump has big plans and the LA Times can spin them into something that looks sinister but on the other hand old Joe has no plans.

Forum List

Back