Trump has been terrible for the economy

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

We had a rise in median income and fewer people living in poverty (we all know they are just gaming the system and working under the table). This is terrible news for Democrats as it means fewer people are "in the system" and relying on them. That no good Donald Trump, how dare he increase wages and lower poverty rates. He is obviously anti America and pro Russia.

Elect Biden. A dead guy is better than Trump.

We had a rise in median income and fewer people living in poverty (we all know they are just gaming the system and working under the table). This is terrible news for Democrats as it means fewer people are "in the system" and relying on them. That no good Donald Trump, how dare he increase wages and lower poverty rates. He is obviously anti America and pro Russia.

Total bullshit. You and democrats are destroying the economy.

On a scale of 0-10, that was about a 1.2 for sarcasm.

You missed my sarcasm, eh mike? LOL

:thankusmile:

Hey, Mike, Azog is NOT a Dem. But I think you KNOW that. ;)

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus.

You're borrowing and printing money to buy growth, not creating it. But talk radio forgets to mention that part. For some reason.

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed.

You're borrowing money to buy growth, not creating it.
Only explosion in spend was the military? Correct me if I am wrong.

On a scale of 0-10, that was about a 1.2 for sarcasm.
I'll give it a 6.2, I rather enjoyed it. ;)

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus.

You're borrowing and printing money to buy growth, not creating it. But talk radio forgets to mention that part. For some reason.
:shutupsmiley:

Ears didn't pour fed money into the markets?

You sure you're in finance? I have my doubts

Ears WAS a complete fuckup, wasn't he? :auiqs.jpg:

His pic should be on Wiki defining fuck up.

His pic should be on Wiki defining fuck up.
You ARE correct. Nice call. :cool:

"... before millions of American jobs were destroyed by the coronavirus pandemic "

how useful.

What ever he’s doing it’s working, more people working will eventually bring down the deficit, There will be no need for welfare programs that are draining our coffers

"... before millions of American jobs were destroyed by the coronavirus pandemic "

how useful.
One of the fastest recoveries in the history of the world

Forum List

Back