The Postmaster General Saga

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019

Corruption in the continuing story of Trump's abuse of power.

Corruption in the continuing story of Trump's abuse of power.
:shutupsmiley:

USPS is mismanaged, a money pit and needs to go private
Been that way for decades
The postal service isn't going anywhere. It is enshrined in the Constitution the government must provide the service to the citizens.
It's the Union that has turned the USPS into a huge money pit. ... :cool:

I'm all in favor of turning it over to a private enterprise. Wtf the clowns are doing now isn't working.

For the last month our mail is being delivered between 6 and 8 PM..... something is wrong

thats because it is micro-managed by your congress.....let the PO run itself and it would be much better.....let them sink or swim on their own,congress with their interfering is holding them under water....

The postal service isn't going anywhere. It is enshrined in the Constitution the government must provide the service to the citizens.
It's the workers Union that has turned the USPS into a bottomless money pit. ... :cool:
cant agree with you there.....congress and the bullshit they throw at it is much worse...like the 5 billion a year payment they are supposed to make....in the years i worked there the management and congress had plenty of money sucking ideas that did not do any good that had nothing to do with the unions....

I'm all in favor of turning it over to a private enterprise. Wtf the clowns are doing now isn't working.

For the last month our mail is being delivered between 6 and 8 PM..... something is wrong
it could be like it was in my office,16 carriers to get 20 routes out....

Idk, but it's ridiculous. I know a guy that worked for USPS, he told me he'd run his route and then go back and be told to run another

He lasted a year and told them to shove it

Idk, but it's ridiculous. I know a guy that worked for USPS, he told me he'd run his route and then go back and be told to run another

he was a new guy.....new people are told by the veteran carriers, if you run the route and go back in, be prepared to either carry another hour or two or be sent out to help someone....when i was there they had started the Overtime Desired List....if you put your name on it be prepared to work at least 10 hours a day....your route and 2 hours of a route that is down....

he was a new guy.....new people are told by the veteran carriers, if you run the route and go back in, be prepared to either carry another hour or two or be sent out to help someone....when i was there they had started the Overtime Desired List....if you put your name on it be prepared to work at least 10 hours a day....your route and 2 hours of a route that is down....

Idk, he left and is now with Verizon watching a screen for outages and making better money.

Great guy and family friend. He retired from AT&T and just wants to work until he's 62

Idk, he left and is now with Verizon watching a screen for outages and making better money.

Great guy and family friend. He retired from AT&T and just wants to work until he's 62
how old was he when he was working at the PO?...

Forum List

Back