Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

You can scream as loud & long as you want,
but Truth is this long & protracted yell is hurting our nation,
Dividing our people, Hate is festering.
common scene has left .
Do NOT CARE about whos fault it is.
It needs to stop.

We know who the real traitors are, so keep on hiding it or denying it, but someday hopefully soon the Democrat elitist culprit's will finally have to confess in front of Congress and other's about their agenda's and their plan's.... They'll do this even after they will have been warned about it all.
So rediculous.

You can scream as loud & long as you want,
but Truth is this long & protracted yell is hurting our nation,
Dividing our people, Hate is festering.
common scene has left .
Do NOT CARE about whos fault it is.
It needs to stop.
No one look the other way, when Trump tells them to bring their guns they will, protect your family neighbors , country and flag.

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
Of course he has the right to say the election is stolen. It just makes him look like a petulant child who has lost his candy. What the DOJ is investigating is what Trump or his minions have done to illegally correct the situation.

Regardless of what the DOJ may find, I doubt seriously that Trump would ever be convicted or even lose any votes. People like Trump are above the law. As Trump said in campaigning, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Unfortunately, I think he's right. There are some people that have so much money, power, and political influence that they are simply above the law. Hopefully, I am wrong.

Last edited:
Of course he has the right to say the election is stolen. It just makes him look like a petulant child who has lost his candy. What the DOJ is investigating is what Trump or his minions have done to illegally correct the situation.

Regardless of what the DOJ may find, I doubt seriously that Trump would ever be convicted or even lose any votes. People like Trump are above the law. As Trump said in campaigning, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Unfortunately, I think he's right. There are some people that have so much money, power, and political influence that they are simply above the law. Hopefully, I am wrong.
Politicians, in general, are above the law. They all get away with things because others have their backs. To be fair though, if we locked every politician up who broke laws or abused their power, there wouldn't be many left.

These prosecutors are fighting for our democracy and most likely at this point their lives. They need a conviction and they will get it. They know this and they would be stupid if they quit .He would still have them killed when he became dictator.

These traitors on the right are really looking comical arguing their nothing arguments here. MAGA Maggots all.

Which Trump tried to do by getting his VP to unilaterally disenfranchise millions of Biden voters so that Trump & Pence would get another 4 years in office.
Trump wanted Pence to use his authority to get the fraudulent votes thrown out.

Politicians, in general, are above the law. They all get away with things because others have their backs. To be fair though, if we locked every politician up who broke laws or abused their power, there wouldn't be many left.
Sad, but probably true
What we depend on is their political party turning against them when their acts become so reprehensible that they can no longer tolerate them, but that happens only if the party sees a better candidate.

Other people can see the evidence is real.
Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 8.15.10 AM.png

No legislative body or court anywhere in the land shares your delusion.

No recount, audit, investigation, or court appeal has supported your delusion.

Fifty states, regardless of whether under Democratic or Republican administrations, certified their electoral votes, and the Congress of the United States, under the auspices of the Vice President of the United States, formally recorded that result.

There have been no rational explanations regarding how the imaginary "Landslide!" was "stolen," nor even one suspect in the vast, multitudinous conspiracy named.

There is no legal proceeding anywhere in America by any Republican prosecutor or legislator challenging the 2020 presidential election result, entirely consistent with the Loser's having received relentlessly negative poll numbers throughout his four years.

Even Trump's own cybersecurity election expert, his toady Attorney General, and his own daughter have accepted the reality and the will of the People.

What dazzles the deluded weird worshipers is a phantasm the Cry Baby Loser pulled from his big, flabby butt.

It's

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 8.07.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Other people can see the evidence is real.

LOL

Just like there are other people who think 9/11 was an inside job...

And other people who think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation...

And other people think we never really landed on the moon...

And other people who think Obama was born in Kenya and faked his birth certificate...

And other people who think Elvis faked his own death...

Trump wanted Pence to use his authority to get the fraudulent votes thrown out.

Moron, there were no such votes found to be fraudulent. Even if there were, a vice president lacks the authority to unilaterally declare themselves the winner of an election they just lost. If a vice president actually had such authority, they'd declare themselves the winner for life.

Moron, there were no such votes found to be fraudulent. Even if there were, a vice president lacks the authority to unilaterally declare themselves the winner of an election they just lost. If a vice president actually had such authority, they'd declare themselves the winner for life.
Pence was a piece of the puzzle. He was supposed to work with Congress to get things straightened out.

Pence was a piece of the puzzle. He was supposed to work with Congress to get things straightened out.

Not what Trump asked him to do. Trump pressured Pence to either reject Biden electors and send them back to the states to change to Trump electors or decertify the election outright and let Congress pick Trump as the winner. Neither of which are constitutional.

If there's a Biden/Trump rematch in 2024, you're cool with VP Harris unilaterally throwing out Trump electors should Trump win the election -- right?

Not what Trump asked him to do. Trump pressured Pence to either reject Biden electors and send them back to the states to change to Trump electors or decertify the election outright and let Congress pick Trump as the winner. Neither of which are constitutional.

If there's a Biden/Trump rematch in 2024, you're cool with VP Harris unilaterally throwing out Trump electors should Trump win the election -- right?
Pence said, " President Trump is wrong: I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone. And frankly, there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

The fact is Pence could not overturn the election on the Jan 6th meeting of the Congress. The Senate rules limits action to examination of the state electoral vote certifications to make sure they are in order, which have already been done, examine the electoral college vote count which has already been done and either accept the results or challenge the certification or vote counting. Congressmen could not challenge how the state electoral vote count were was determined. They could only challenge certification or the tallying of electoral votes done by the House or Senate.

In short, it is simply a formality.

Well you are wrong, because all the Trump voter wants is freedom from the fascist left. The leftist guilt is eating them alive on these matter's, so they try to flip the script in an attempt to hide their bull crap. Not going to work, as to much has escaped out of the box, and the leftist are exposed big time in what they want, and have wanted.

Pence said, " President Trump is wrong: I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone. And frankly, there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

The fact is Pence could not overturn the election on the Jan 6th meeting of the Congress. The Senate rules limits action to examination of the state electoral vote certifications to make sure they are in order, which have already been done, examine the electoral college vote count which has already been done and either accept the results or challenge the certification or vote counting. Congressmen could not challenge how the state electoral vote count were was determined. They could only challenge certification or the tallying of electoral votes done by the House or Senate.

In short, it is simply a formality.
All true under normal circumstances, but was what happened anywhere close to "normal circumstances" or was the evidence real and therefore it brought about a serious constitutional crisis in this country, otherwise when it came to a supposed fair and good election result that may not have been fair and good at all ??

Forum List

Back