Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

Mod Edit to fix blown quote.

That behavior comes with having a conservative stance on all issues. Its a remnant of their cave man lifestyle still asserting itself.
Hey Asslipia, thank yo for reminding me why I have you on ignore, you stupid fucking retarded sht4brains.

Youre welcome but everyone knows you didnt have me on ignore because you replied to me.

You ever hear of pick on someone your own size? .
Ever hear of "Dont write checks your body cant cash?"
I cannot believe we are having this conversation. No, I have never heard that phrase and I am quite glad I have never known anyone who advocates popping frail old tiny women for running their mouths. It stuns me that anyone would admit to such a vile attitude.

That behavior comes with having a conservative stance on all issues. Its a remnant of their cave man lifestyle still asserting itself.
Hey Asslipia, thank yo for reminding me why I have you on ignore, you stupid fucking retarded sht4brains.

Youre welcome but everyone knows you didnt have me on ignore because you replied to me.

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy that he hangs on your every word?

b7ae062e-35f2-4662-87c9-27f99f780bb5-large16x9_0913MattPrice.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.

"Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart," she said Tuesday afternoon, outside Cafe 64 in downtown Asheville.

Protesters met Trump supporters before the rally, and Teter was having fun.

"Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.
How many times have we seen the stories about Trump supporters being accosted & attacked? Eventually when pushed far enough people push back. I am certainly not condoning this but you reap what you sow.
From the Bernie bunch to BLM it's clear where the vast majority of violence is coming from. Someone pushed back.........

:boohoo:

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy that he hangs on your every word?

I'd rather he really actually did ignore me. It gives me the creeps that he is hanging on to my every word.

I cannot believe we are having this conversation.

Yeah you liberals make a big deal all the time about people being able to express their opinions, and then you are shocked that there are actually other opinions. - William F Buckley Jr.

No, I have never heard that phrase and I am quite glad I have never known anyone who advocates popping frail old tiny women for running their mouths. It stuns me that anyone would admit to such a vile attitude.

1. She wasnt a frail old lady.

2. She was not hit. The old guy that she claims hit her is functionally blind due to cataracts he is supposed to have surgery to remove soon.

3. When you libtards whine about a frail old guy shaking a stupid ass bitch from his arm and she stupidly falls to the ground over it and CLAIM IT IS HIS FAULT, you just demonstrate why you libtards are going extinct and why "womens equality" is just horse shit..

4. If a woman assaults anyone it is EQUAL RIGHTS TO GETTING A BEAT DOWN.

5. Dont whine about it when the stupid asses have all the power to prevent it from ever happening in the first place by NOT ASSAULTING ANYONE, doofus.

I cannot believe we are having this conversation.

Yeah you liberals make a big deal all the time about people being able to express their opinions, and then you are shocked that there are actually other opinions. - William F Buckley Jr.

No, I have never heard that phrase and I am quite glad I have never known anyone who advocates popping frail old tiny women for running their mouths. It stuns me that anyone would admit to such a vile attitude.

1. She wasnt a frail old lady.

2. She was not hit. The old guy that she claims hit her is functionally blind due to cataracts he is supposed to have surgery to remove soon.

3. When you libtards whine about a frail old guy shaking a stupid ass bitch from his arm and she stupidly falls to the ground over it and CLAIM IT IS HIS FAULT, you just demonstrate why you libtards are going extinct and why "womens equality" is just horse shit..

4. If a woman assaults anyone it is EQUAL RIGHTS TO GETTING A BEAT DOWN.

5. Dont whine about it when the stupid asses have all the power to prevent it from ever happening in the first place by NOT ASSAULTING ANYONE, doofus.
Don't change the argument now into something reasonable. That is not what you were defending.
This has nothing to do with women's equality. Leave that out of it.

If you're going to act like a man, prepare to be treated like one.

Because women aren't allowed to shout or disagree or protest.

I'm surprised you haven't called for her to be stoned to death for being so uppity.
They aren't allowed to disrupt the free speech of others. Nobody is. That's why so many of you assholes get hauled out of Trump events in handcuffs.

You don't sound like a real conservative… I thought Conservatives were like knights in shining armor.:lol:
And I thought Leftists teach men and women are the same. If that's the case, she can be punched like any man.

Only a RW misogynist would conceive of something like that!

The top political misogynists in the country are Bill Clinton and enabling wife Hillary. Democrats love them and have set them above the law, that sets a poor example for the country no matter the excuses the left wing comes up with. Democrats have sold their moral compass and judgements related for political gain. The fact is, they have made you are a hypocrite and a phony.
You dare to go there when your candidate (DRUMPF) wants to make his call girl wife first lady? Lets not even get on that rape allegation of an adolescent. BTW he isn't qualified. No political experience except fox News and Rush Limbaugh. :lol: And you want to lecture me on morality…heh heh heh….:lol:

"Call girl wife" .. misogynistic and phony

"rape allegation" .. you believe it's true but at this point it's phony

"No political experience" .. yet he's learning quickly and has the momentum (winning) on what 75% less cost...

"lecture me on morality" .. It wont happen again, why bother.. :eusa_doh:

"Call girl wife" … You saw the pictures and you've heard the tawdry stories. No other first lady has that kid of resume`.

"rape allegation" … The word allegation means something here. I didn't say he did it. However, Trump's past close association with a known pedophile gives some modicum of credibility here. Where there is smoke there is fire…

"No political experience"…He hasn't learned quickly enough to match the experience of his opponent and he is still saying stupid things. He might be an old man but he is a child in the political world….it shows; and, it speaks volumes about the desperation of you RW ideologues interested in maintaining the corrupt, racist, sexist status quo by any means necessary.

"lecture me on morality"… Thanks for recognizing your limitations. Next time nominate a candidate with morals before you even think about lecturing me on morals.

Don't change the argument now into something reasonable. That is not what you were defending.
This has nothing to do with women's equality. Leave that out of it.
That has been my argument all along.

Maybe it would help to read the posts people make BEFORE you respond to them?

And this topic has everything to do with the hypocrisy of feminazis. They demand equal rights and equal treatment with men except in family courts and when it is about "gentlemanly traditions".

"Call girl wife" … You saw the pictures and you've heard the tawdry stories. No other first lady has that kid of resume`.

"rape allegation" … The word allegation means something here. I didn't say he did it. However, Trump's past close association with a known pedophile gives some modicum of credibility here. Where there is smoke there is fire…

"No political experience"…He hasn't learned quickly enough to match the experience of his opponent and he is still saying stupid things. He might be an old man but he is a child in the political world….it shows; and, it speaks volumes about the desperation of you RW ideologues interested in maintaining the corrupt, racist, sexist status quo by any means necessary.

"lecture me on morality"… Thanks for recognizing your limitations. Next time nominate a candidate with morals before you even think about lecturing me on morals.

upload_2016-9-19_2-33-32.png

View attachment 90154
You love your animals?

And I thought Leftists teach men and women are the same. If that's the case, she can be punched like any man.

Only a RW misogynist would conceive of something like that!

The top political misogynists in the country are Bill Clinton and enabling wife Hillary. Democrats love them and have set them above the law, that sets a poor example for the country no matter the excuses the left wing comes up with. Democrats have sold their moral compass and judgements related for political gain. The fact is, they have made you are a hypocrite and a phony.
You dare to go there when your candidate (DRUMPF) wants to make his call girl wife first lady? Lets not even get on that rape allegation of an adolescent. BTW he isn't qualified. No political experience except fox News and Rush Limbaugh. :lol: And you want to lecture me on morality…heh heh heh….:lol:

"Call girl wife" .. misogynistic and phony

"rape allegation" .. you believe it's true but at this point it's phony

"No political experience" .. yet he's learning quickly and has the momentum (winning) on what 75% less cost...

"lecture me on morality" .. It wont happen again, why bother.. :eusa_doh:

"Call girl wife" .. nope, not many, I hope you had fun you misogynistic and closeted sex fiend... :laugh:

"rape allegation" .. still innocent until proven guilty .. phony (emotional) issue.. (I'm tempted to mention BJ Bills 29+ visits to pedophile island)

"No political experience" .. less than one year experience as a politician up against 35 odd yrs. of political puppet masters, their status quo left & right owner elites, the main stream media Hillary bobbleheads and epiphany lacking emotional wrecks like you.

"lecture me on morality" I thought I made it clear (in a nice way) that it was a waste of time... much like this post... :itsok:

Okay well, just insult me so we can get this over with....:poke:

I figure the old broad doesn't put up with any crap and the guy has a nice car, money and a good job..
sheesh ... :lol:
Resentment of someone else who is successful, yeah sounds like a Democrat....and the rich guy who has no kids and can afford an overpriced toy car...yeah another Democrat.

I figure the old broad doesn't put up with any crap and the guy has a nice car, money and a good job..
sheesh ... :lol:
Resentment of someone else who is successful, yeah sounds like a Democrat....and the rich guy who has no kids and can afford an overpriced toy car...yeah another Democrat.

Well anyway, I thought it was funny..

The old lady must have a cannonball in her bag...:lol:

Last edited:
Well anyway, I thought it was funny..
The old lady must have a cannonball in her bag...:lol:
Some women load up their purses with lead shot or solid weights and swing their purses like a freaking mace.

With an expensive toy car like that, it is a wonder the fender didnt fall off.

Forum List

Back