Trump: Global Warmning is a hoax...........

Seeing that we can't agree on climate change/global warming, could we agree that pollution is bad, focus on that ? we must have water that is clean to live, we must have breathable air. any dispute on that?

I agree with this, I do my part to make sure I don't drive when I don't need to, I vote for taxes that will help the environment. I use solar panels, I am not sure they are worth the cost, I drive a VOLT most of the time. I also own a Suburban and use it when we are traveling with several people, otherwise it sits in my driveway.

We can all have a part and I don't mind doing mine.

Sea level rise is happening now, and the rate at which it is rising is increasing every year, according to a study released Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Now what will the stupid, anti-science orange POS say now? What will his supporters say?

What have you done personally to stop the seas from rising?
they should all shut off their lights, their cars, stop traveling by plane train and any other CO2 based vehicle, shut off their refrigerators, and all that goes on when you plug a device into a electrical socket. Until that happens, fk the left.

That is what they want everyone else to do, they are the "privileged" class and they get to waste energy, add CO2 to the environment because they care. It is elitism at it's finest.

Sea level rise is happening now, and the rate at which it is rising is increasing every year, according to a study released Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Now what will the stupid, anti-science orange POS say now? What will his supporters say?

Personally I stopped pissing in the streams.........

That is what we should all do to save our planet, it seems to be more than what most liberals are willing to do. They want to jump on private jets and fly all over the world to claim they care.

You people are such a pack of fucking dicks.

Are we a six pack Dave, or are we the full, economy-sized 12-pack?

they should all shut off their lights, their cars, stop traveling by plane train and any other CO2 based vehicle, shut off their refrigerators, and all that goes on when you plug a device into a electrical socket. Until that happens, fk the left.

That is what they want everyone else to do, they are the "privileged" class and they get to waste energy, add CO2 to the environment because they care. It is elitism at it's finest.

Fair or not, its a really fucking stupid excuse for you to do it.

Except I don't you stupid asshole. I am aware of the environment and I do what I can to help, I own an electric vehicle, I had solar panels installed, however I don't believe I have the right to dictate to others how to pretend to save the environment. I also disagree with the GW advocates that stand to make billions forcing others to their supposed fictitious standards.

Except I don't you stupid asshole. I am aware of the environment and I do what I can to help, I own an electric vehicle, I had solar panels installed, however I don't believe I have the right to dictate to others how to pretend to save the environment. I also disagree with the GW advocates that stand to make billions forcing others to their supposed fictitious standards.
it would be a great start to show actual proof. why do leftist lose site of evidence in anything they discuss?

Didn't Gore make the claim in his book/movie that NYC would be under 20' of water by 2015?
Way to go WillhaftaBITEME.
A global warming denier too.
You far right wing views are showing.
Good job, idiot...

pointing out what the person that brought GW to the foreground makes me RX?

Even Gore is backing down on his previous claims

Didn't Gore make the claim in his book/movie that NYC would be under 20' of water by 2015?
Way to go WillhaftaBITEME.
A global warming denier too.
You far right wing views are showing.
Good job, idiot...

pointing out what the person that brought GW to the foreground makes me RX?

Even Gore is backing down on his previous claims

Hard to stand up to your claims when they keep getting proved wrong. I do think Gore is smart for taking a liberal idea and has made millions off stupid lefties and injecting the fear of GW.

Forum List

Back