Trump: Global Warmning is a hoax...........

Reading these posts from the ignorant Trumpettes i alarming. It is alarming that there are people that are actually that fucking stupid. There are enough of these dumbfucks that they actually elected one of their own as President.

MMGW is science. Science tells us that spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere heightens the greenhouse effect which causes average global temperatures to rise.

A rise of just 3 degrees C can create havoc for those living on this planet. Once the concentrations get to that point, it takes decades & decades for the planeyt to reduce those concentrations of CO2. It is not like we can wait until h=we hit that 3 degree increase & say OK lets lower emissions because the effects of GW will not just stop

We see the effects now. We have military bases adversely affected by sea level rise. We have crops that no longer flourish in some areas because the climate has changed.

So, who will suffer the worse? Not us. Our children & grandchildren. You ignorant fucks are condemning your children to this uncertain future.

Why? Do you hate your kids? Must be it.

For ceretainly if I saw the slightest of possibilities that something I was doing would harm my kids & grandchildren, I would stop it. But not you people. Nooooooooooooooooo.

Some fat assed orange POS says it is a hoax & you asswipes believe it. The Republican party used to believe in MMGW 20 years ago.

What changed? Not the science. The science has increased its warnings.

What changed was that political leaders decided to use GW as a political tool & convinced their feeble minded base that it was not true. Why? Fossil fuels. They fund Republicans.
Dumbass Trump will roll back everything that is green & go bsck to pushing fossil fuels./ As the rest of the world takes over the "green" energy market,. Trump & the Republicans will be building gasoline cars & diesel trucks & try to sell them to a world running electric or hydrogen vehicles.

So, to you Trumpettes, is putting your children's future at risk a worthy reason to support Trump & Republicans?
37ABBBF4-DBD3-4E87-8699-D5CF3EFB5153.jpeg

Sea level rise is happening now, and the rate at which it is rising is increasing every year, according to a study released Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Now what will the stupid, anti-science orange POS say now? What will his supporters say?

I thought Obama lowered the seas?

The sea level is rising faster that predicted.

But hey, you & your fuck buddy Trump call GW a hoax. Still.
I thought the sea was falling. Can you pick and stay with one ridiculous claim

Sea level rise is happening now, and the rate at which it is rising is increasing every year, according to a study released Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Now what will the stupid, anti-science orange POS say now? What will his supporters say?

What have you done personally to stop the seas from rising?
Personally I stopped pissing in the streams.........

That is what we should all do to save our planet, it seems to be more than what most liberals are willing to do. They want to jump on private jets and fly all over the world to claim they care.

Flying to a conference that results in lowering emissions is a viable method.

The effort put forth by the Paris saccord will save much more in emissions than those expended to get to that conference.

You people are such a pack of fucking dicks that you actually are dumb enough to present this an an argument against fighting global warming.

This is how fucking stupid Trump has made you.

Too funny.

See #18.

That is what we should all do to save our planet, it seems to be more than what most liberals are willing to do. They want to jump on private jets and fly all over the world to claim they care.

The effort put forth by the Paris saccord will save much more in emissions than those expended to get to that conference.

You people are such a pack of fucking dicks that you actually are dumb enough to present this an an argument against fighting global warming.

Lol, no it's more like how Trump has made you lose your mind. Not that you had much to lose in the first place.

Dave, you tell me why the foot print of your global warmers needs to be larger than mine, I tire of the sanctimonious BS that you nuts spew.

If the environment is so important as you claim, why do they all need to fly in private planes when commercial flying would better for the environment, in the day and age of technology why can’t people just teleconference and save the environment. Why is it okay for Gore to make billions off forcing others to comply with his world vision?

The propaganda BS you spew is funny. I didn’t vote Trump, don’t care for the person, so your stupid little claim at the end is more of your nonsense and more of you not knowing what the hell you talk about. They were right about you, you are the board idiot.

Used to be conservatives were against adding fluoride to the water we drink. I find it ironic that now they don't care what crap gets added to the air we breathe. And liberals vice-versa.

I’m against fluoride in the drinking water, i must be a liberal? Interesting bunch of BS that you came up with.

Dave, you tell me why the foot print of your global warmers needs to be larger than mine, I tire of the sanctimonious BS that you nuts spew.

If the environment is so important as you claim, why do they all need to fly in private planes when commercial flying would better for the environment, in the day and age of technology why can’t people just teleconference and save the environment. Why is it okay for Gore to make billions off forcing others to comply with his world vision?

The propaganda BS you spew is funny. I didn’t vote Trump, don’t care for the person, so your stupid little claim at the end is more of your nonsense and more of you not knowing what the hell you talk about. They were right about you, you are the board idiot.

Really? You actually don't get it?

So if there is an international conference on curing cancer, scientists should not attend & save that money for research?

Many fly private jets because of their schedules & they can afford it. They figure the time saved means more time for them to do their work. As for the footprint, I guess it depends on how many are in that plane.

And really attending presents fasr far far more opportunity to chat with other scientists or doctors or activists.

Gore has made nothing on his global warming efforts.

I have yet to see you say anything against your orange buddy so make any claim you want. You evidently agree with Trump that GW is a hoax. This makes you stupid.

I know exactly what I am talking about it. If you don't know that, blame your ignorance.

Hmm, last month they said the seas were rising, but the ocean floor was sinking to compensate. :lmao::cuckoo:

All that extra water from melting glaciers has caused the ocean to sink
The article never said the amount it sunk compensated for the rise.

they should all shut off their lights, their cars, stop traveling by plane train and any other CO2 based vehicle, shut off their refrigerators, and all that goes on when you plug a device into a electrical socket. Until that happens, fk the left.

I thought Obama lowered the seas?

The sea level is rising faster that predicted.

But hey, you & your fuck buddy Trump call GW a hoax. Still.
I thought the sea was falling. Can you pick and stay with one ridiculous claim
dude, no Guam?

So if there is an international conference on curing cancer, scientists should not attend & save that money for research?

Many fly private jets because of their schedules & they can afford it. They figure the time saved means more time for them to do their work. As for the footprint, I guess it depends on how many are in that plane.

And really attending presents fasr far far more opportunity to chat with other scientists or doctors or activists.

I have yet to see you say anything against your orange buddy so make any claim you want. You evidently agree with Trump that GW is a hoax. This makes you stupid.

I know exactly what I am talking about it. If you don't know that, blame your ignorance.

Well.you just told the biggest lie of the year.

I love watching uneducated trumptards pretend they know more than climate scientists.
I love watching leftist who have no idea what they're talking about. I'll wait for Frank to post the Guam photo. I've asked you all in previous threads to say what climate has actually changed, and do you know I get crickets every time? I bet you'll oblige as well. Let's see what your scientist say has changed. I haven't seen ski boats pulling skiers in the arctic since all this started. so I'm still waiting for that place.

Seeing that we can't agree on climate change/global warming, could we agree that pollution is bad, focus on that ? we must have water that is clean to live, we must have breathable air. any dispute on that?

They will rate funny. That will teach those scientists!

So, global warmers that pollute the environment when they could spare the environment are okay because they can afford it. Is that what you are really wanting to claim? So the message is we can ruin the environment as long as we can individually afford it. Great logic! So businesses can continue to pollute as long as they can afford it.

Gore's wealth has went from a million to over 80 million because of the Global Warming issue.

I have said plenty against Trump, you are just a partisan idiot who only reads or sees what you want, that helps you because then you don't have to think. Good job, dick.

There is climate change it has been going on for millions of years and will continue for millions more, the fact that you think man influences it as much as you claim makes you an idiot.

Forum List

Back