Trump gives one of the most bizarre press conferences yet. Truly weird from Scotland

R

rdean

This press conference takes the cake.

Donald Trump’s Brexit press conference was beyond bizarre

People want to take their country back. They want to have independence, in a sense, and you see it with Europe, all over Europe. You're going to have more than just — in my opinion, more than what happened last night, you're going to have, I think many other cases where they want to take their borders back. They want to take their monetary back.

(Hilarious. First of all, Scotland voted to stay in the EU 62% to 38%. And Great Britain always had their own money.)

I love the people of Scotland. That's why I built in Aberdeen in one of the great golf courses of the world. It was up to judge to be the greatest course ever built new. New is being defined as form 1960 to present. You know, we're very proud of it.

(So it's all about him and golf?)

QUESTION: ... momentous — momentous right now, and you are on the world stage. Are you traveling with any of your foreign policy advisers? You knew that this was going to happen today, there was going to be some sort of decision.

Are you huddling with them to find out what the best way...

TRUMP: Well, I've been in touch with them, but there's nothing to talk about. You know, I've been saying I would prefer what happened. Thing. I thought this would be a good thing, I think it will turn out to be a good thing. Maybe not short term, not, but ultimately I think it will be a good thing.

And I've actually been in touch. And some, by the way, don't like it, and some do like it. You know, they're advisers, they're like everybody else. They probably know less, every one of these advisers.

Somebody said, "Gee, you should use advisers that have been really hot the last five years." I said, "Really? I think I want to use ones that haven't been involved." Take a look at what has happened in the world.

(That rambling. Besides, he knows more than the generals.)

QUESTION: Mr. Trump, seven in 10 voters told us in a CNN poll, they want to see you cut ties with your business while you're running for President.

TRUMP: I will do that.

QUESTION: Will you do that while running, though?

Well, I don't think it matters while I'm running. While I'm running it doesn't matter. Again, I'm here for the sole reason, though I did want to see the job Eric did because if he didn't do a good job he wouldn't be standing here. I would give him a hard time. Right? He did a beyond job. Beyond, this is phenomenal.

And just as you view this great course you have to see the hotel we built. Phenomenal — phenomenal.

QUESTION: I think this is the ninth Trump property we visited during your presidential campaign. Why do you continue having events here?

TRUMP: My properties — number one, I have the best properties. Okay? You can say that.

I will say, a lot the of the press has said, "whether you like them or not, there's no properties like that." I have the best properties and you don't get to see that otherwise, but I have the best properties.

QUESTION: (Inaudible). How much of the Brexit vote do you think is about economic issues that you've been hammering home on the campaign? Low wages, lack of growth in the economy?

TRUMP: Well, I think a lot of it is, but I think a lot of it's borders, I think a lot of it is immigration. I think I speak — spoken. I mean, I have so many members here, hundreds and hundreds of members sitting in the back, and I've spoken to them and they're not happy with the people flowing into the country. They don't want that to happen. And I think that has a lot to do with it.

I really think the borders, you know, it's not so different. It's amazing the way the world is not so different. We're on the other side of the ocean, but the world is not so different. We're right over there, you go many, many miles right in that direction.

And to be honest with you, I think a lot of it has to do with immigration, but I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they wanted to be independent. They got tired of seeing stupid decisions, just like the American people are tired of seeing stupid decisions.

------------------

I can't even believe this speech.
Besides Trump, what was it about. And I only posted a portion of the more coherent parts. This is the best the GOP can nominate. This guy might be president?

People want to take their country back. They want to have independence, in a sense, and you see it with Europe, all over Europe. You're going to have more than just — in my opinion, more than what happened last night, you're going to have, I think many other cases where they want to take their borders back. They want to take their monetary back.

(Hilarious. First of all, Scotland voted to stay in the EU 62% to 38%. And Great Britain always had their own money.)

I love the people of Scotland. That's why I built in Aberdeen in one of the great golf courses of the world. It was up to judge to be the greatest course ever built new. New is being defined as form 1960 to present. You know, we're very proud of it.

QUESTION: ... momentous — momentous right now, and you are on the world stage. Are you traveling with any of your foreign policy advisers? You knew that this was going to happen today, there was going to be some sort of decision.

TRUMP: Well, I've been in touch with them, but there's nothing to talk about. You know, I've been saying I would prefer what happened. Thing. I thought this would be a good thing, I think it will turn out to be a good thing. Maybe not short term, not, but ultimately I think it will be a good thing.

And I've actually been in touch. And some, by the way, don't like it, and some do like it. You know, they're advisers, they're like everybody else. They probably know less, every one of these advisers.

Somebody said, "Gee, you should use advisers that have been really hot the last five years." I said, "Really? I think I want to use ones that haven't been involved." Take a look at what has happened in the world.

QUESTION: Mr. Trump, seven in 10 voters told us in a CNN poll, they want to see you cut ties with your business while you're running for President.

Well, I don't think it matters while I'm running. While I'm running it doesn't matter. Again, I'm here for the sole reason, though I did want to see the job Eric did because if he didn't do a good job he wouldn't be standing here. I would give him a hard time. Right? He did a beyond job. Beyond, this is phenomenal.

And just as you view this great course you have to see the hotel we built. Phenomenal — phenomenal.

QUESTION: I think this is the ninth Trump property we visited during your presidential campaign. Why do you continue having events here?

TRUMP: My properties — number one, I have the best properties. Okay? You can say that.

I will say, a lot the of the press has said, "whether you like them or not, there's no properties like that." I have the best properties and you don't get to see that otherwise, but I have the best properties.

QUESTION: (Inaudible). How much of the Brexit vote do you think is about economic issues that you've been hammering home on the campaign? Low wages, lack of growth in the economy?

TRUMP: Well, I think a lot of it is, but I think a lot of it's borders, I think a lot of it is immigration. I think I speak — spoken. I mean, I have so many members here, hundreds and hundreds of members sitting in the back, and I've spoken to them and they're not happy with the people flowing into the country. They don't want that to happen. And I think that has a lot to do with it.

I really think the borders, you know, it's not so different. It's amazing the way the world is not so different. We're on the other side of the ocean, but the world is not so different. We're right over there, you go many, many miles right in that direction.

And to be honest with you, I think a lot of it has to do with immigration, but I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they wanted to be independent. They got tired of seeing stupid decisions, just like the American people are tired of seeing stupid decisions.

------------------

Besides Trump, what was it about. And I only posted a portion of the more coherent parts. This is the best the GOP can nominate. This guy might be president?
This is the best the GOP can nominate. This guy might be president?
i agree with your point....but yet is hillary the best the DNC can nominate?....she may be president too....two people who should not have ever gotten this far are now this far....either way,once again we will get a half-assed president that many people dont like....but yet here they are....

And I've actually been in touch (with advisors). And some, by the way, don't like it, and some do like it. You know, they're advisers, they're like everybody else. They probably know less, every one of these advisers.

We should all be afraid. Very afraid. This is how it will go and some 40+ % of the country thinks that's okay?

------------------

This is the best the GOP can nominate. This guy might be president?
i agree with your point....but yet is hillary the best the DNC can nominate?....she may be president too....two people who should not have ever gotten this far are now this far....either way,once again we will get a half-assed president that many people dont like....but yet here they are....

It's like the punchline of that old joke...

...I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you.

What's bizarre about Trump? What's bizarre is that you believe in Hussein Obama a black man with a Muslim name that hates America and is a Trojan Horse for radical Islam. Bizarre!

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim.jpg

Jeremiah+Wright,+God+Damn,+America.jpg

Last edited:

------------------

Come on, Sarah Palin is writing his speeches. Good shit he sounds just like her, absolutely incoherent. How can this weirdo get more bizarre every time he speaks when he's been giving a speech almost daily like this? He deserves The Palin Bizarro World Award For Whacko Speeches and Batshit Word Vomit.

Republicans, THIS IS WHO YOU ARE. You continually nominate or elect these incredible train-wrecks of human beings over and over. Why is there NEVER a fanatical movement in that party to nominate someone like Colin Powell or some other rational person? Never.

------------------

Come on, Sarah Palin is writing his speeches. Good shit he sounds just like her, absolutely incoherent. How can this weirdo get more bizarre every time he speaks when he's been giving a speech almost daily like this? He deserves The Palin Bizarro World Award For Whacko Speeches and Batshit Word Vomit.

Republicans, THIS IS WHO YOU ARE. You continually nominate or elect these incredible train-wrecks of human beings over and over. Why is there NEVER a fanatical movement in that party to nominate someone like Colin Powell or some other rational person? Never.

You think Sarah Palin is his speech writer? I was almost certain it was Michelle Bachmann - of course these two ladies are the best and the brightest of the modern Republican Party.

Trump used the press to launch his new course. He got a live worldwide audience, and thousands of dollars of free advertisement.

And that really is what its all about. Did you notice the inevitable lies about how its such a tremendous, amazing, UUUghe success and that the pound tanking will make travel cheaper, thereby possibly getting people go there.

But, its not just that he had no clue about Brexit, Scotland - other than the harm it will do to the common man. Just like housing in the US, all he cares about is how he can steal from you and put it in his own pocket.

He actually had the nerve to stand in a place that he completely trashed, wiped out the local business, stole homes and businesses from the local people, wrecked the ecology of the ocean, ended the fishing business - a complete rape of the entire area - and this jerk had the nerve to spew his hate with his usual rant about not letting people into your country who will do damage.

13516342_1168554816570904_1278444065748636905_n.jpg

What's bizarre about Trump? What's bizarre is that you believe in Hussein Obama a black man with a Muslim name that hates America and is a Trojan Horse for radical Islam. Bizarre!

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim.jpg

Jeremiah+Wright,+God+Damn,+America.jpg

You miss somethings in his speech.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied. (Applause.)

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It’s time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." (Applause.) Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that’s the vision we will support.

There that's' better.

Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly

43 was gift to comedy ... Donnie is a gift from stupidity

Another stupid thread from the village idiot. It was a great press conference. First off, he went there to open the golf course they worked so hard on. And yet, you found it bizarre the subject came up.

Of course they were going to ask about Brexit and he's quite right, there are numerous other member nations mulling it over. They may indeed prefer to dump the euro, when did he say the UK was using it.

You just aren't any good at this, propaganda requires some degree of finesse.

Every time I read a transcript from Trump, I'm reminded of this country's need for better mental health care.

Some people say he sounds like Hitler. I disagree. He sounds like he might grow up to be Hitler.

And what does it say about the mental development of Trump supporters, that they are devoted to a man that can't even speak in complete sentences?!

Forum List

Back