Barry the Bullshitter

Owsi68

May 22, 2016
Can't believe the lies pouring out of Obama today!

I just heard him say that Britain is our longtime bud and we will always have a very special kind of relationship despite the result of the EU vote. A statement that completely conflicted with his earlier warning the UK would drop to the back of the "queue"

Obama says UK will go to "the back of the queue' for trade deals with US if it leave EU

I also heard him give a speech in conjunction with his Startup America initiative where he talked about entrepreneurs ...
"Entrepreneurs embody the promise of America: the idea that if you have a good idea and are willing to work hard and see it through, you can succeed in this country. And in fulfilling this promise, entrepreneurs also play a critical role in expanding our economy and creating jobs."

Isn't he the same dick head who said, with regard to small businesses in America, "You didn't build that!"?

What a back peddling embarrassment this POTUS is. I don't like most of his ideology, but I could at least work on accepting it if he would only stand behind his own words.

A few more months to convince Americans they suck and make the entire world hate and laugh at us .... God give me strength!

Last edited:
Yeah, he can't even get his own name straight. Is it Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama? He don't know. No one does. How the hell did he become President? But on the bright side, we'll at least get an actual American for President this time around. We'll take what we can get at this point.

Can't believe the lies pouring out of Obama today!

I just heard him say that Britain is our longtime bud and we will always have a very special kind of relationship despite the result of the EU vote. A statement that completely conflicted with his earlier warning the UK would drop to the back of the "queue"

Obama says UK will go to "the back of the queue' for trade deals with US if it leave EU

I also heard him give a speech in conjunction with his Startup America initiative where he talked about entrepreneurs ...
"Entrepreneurs embody the promise of America: the idea that if you have a good idea and are willing to work hard and see it through, you can succeed in this country. And in fulfilling this promise, entrepreneurs also play a critical role in expanding our economy and creating jobs."

Isn't he the same dick head who said, with regard to small businesses in America, "You didn't build that!"?

What a back peddling embarrassment this POTUS is. I don't like most of his ideology, but I could at least work on accepting it if he would only stand behind his own words.

A few more months to convince Americans they suck and make the entire world hate and laugh at us .... God give me strength!

He's a NWO Globalist Elite scumbag. So it's not surprising he's taken this hostile stance. The NWO scum is getting nervous. It may all be falling apart. Let's hope it does.

You must be a believer in reaganonomics that has destroyed our economy along with middle class. You're a sad sack of shit.
Ahh yes, another upset liberal. Why do you guys always resort to deflection and personal attacks? I talk about Obama's hypocrisy and cite sources and you respond by going off topic and talking about Reagan with no cited sources then throw in a personal insult.

Don't you see why the Left is viewed as uniformed and angry? Or did you just want to prove it? If the latter was the objective then - Job well done!

Last edited:
You must be a believer in reaganonomics that has destroyed our economy along with middle class. You're a sad sack of shit.
Hussein Obama put middle class America in 10 trillion dollars worth of debt, he sacked the shit out of middle class. Reagan a Republican was elected twice by the majority of middle class, obviously they were not fans of their sack of shit Democrat canidates.

Forum List

Back