Trump gives himself a new nickname: “the lone warrior”

For someone who claims to be so unoffended, you sure do manage to squeal like a stuck pig every time the God Emperor comes up with a new way to poke at sniveling little bitch bois like you.
God this is so stupid. How does this poke at anyone? lol it’s so laughable how every time someone points out something retarded Trump says, the automatic response from you idiots is “Trump is owning you libs!” I mean what the fuck? It’s just embarrassing.
You started the thread, asswipe....I only commented on your asswipery.

Hint: If you just go out and bark at the moon on your own, only the animals in the woods will think you're batshit crazy.
Right so the president of the United States says retarded things like this daily and no one is supposed to call it out? I get that you’re in a cult or whatever, but some of us think for ourselves when it comes to Trump.
You say nasty things about our great warrior?? The man kissing putins ass, the man ignoring russian bounty killers??

For someone who claims to be so unoffended, you sure do manage to squeal like a stuck pig every time the God Emperor comes up with a new way to poke at sniveling little bitch bois like you.
God this is so stupid. How does this poke at anyone? lol it’s so laughable how every time someone points out something retarded Trump says, the automatic response from you idiots is “Trump is owning you libs!” I mean what the fuck? It’s just embarrassing.

Hint: If you just go out and bark at the moon on your own, only the animals in the woods will think you're batshit crazy.
Right so the president of the United States says retarded things like this
Why is it retarded? If he's not a lone warrior, give us the list of those at his side fighting with him?

Here's RETARDED: Running the most HIDDEN administration after promising to be the most transparent one in history.

Here's RETARDED: Saying there's not even a SMIDGEN of corruption in an IRS investigation that isn't even over yet to know what the facts will be.

Here's RETARDED: Saying you use one phone then get caught with SIX.

Here's RETARDED: Putting a server in your bedroom closet, wiping the hard drive with bleach-bit to erase 35,000 government records, then asking what wiping a hard drive means-- -- you mean, with a cloth?

Trump is fond of nicknames but also terrible at coming up with them because he’s a moron who never really emotionally matured past the 8th grade. I never found the “Pocahontas” nickname for Warren offensive or racist - It was literally too fucking stupid for words lol. It was just beneath bothering to be offended by it really. If I was Native American, I would just think “god what a retard.”

Now Trump is calling himself “the lone warrior”. This idiot was too much of a pussy to go to ‘Nam but he came up with this shit? As usual it’s so juvenile lol. It makes me cringe.

Tell me republicans, be honest, does a whiny little bitch like Trump deserve to call himself a warrior? I can’t wait to hear the justifications for it. I know they’re coming!

Well, he is increasingly becoming more alone, anyway.

GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski ‘Struggling’ With Whether To Vote For Trump, Who Vows To Campaign Against Her (Forbes)

‘I Should Not Have Been There’: Top Military Official Regrets Joining Trump Photo-Op (Forbes)

Milley, America’s Top General, Walks Into a Political Battle (New York Times) Vote for Trump? These Republican Leaders Aren’t on the Bandwagon (New York Times)

Hours After Trump Vows Never To Rename Army Bases, GOP-Led Senate Committee Pushes Forward (Forbes)

Republicans fear Trump’s weakened standing jeopardizes the party in November (Washington Post)

‘Ugh’: Republicans cringe after Trump's attack on 75-year-old protester (Politico)

Ex-Defense Secretary James Mattis Slams Trump For Response To Protesters (Forbes)

This idiot was too much of a pussy to go to ‘Nam
How long did you serve in Nam?

I'd sooner call Trump a Lone Warrior than call you . . . anything.

I had three brothers go to Viet Nam and they all think Trump is a pussy.
One bro was on a Navy ship in the Gulf of Tonkin, one was on the ground in Viet Nam and the other one was in an island in the Pacific working on Agent Orange, and to this day he won't tell us the name of the island!
Lucky for me, I was too young for the draft!

Why is it retarded? If he's not a lone warrior, give us the list of those at his side fighting with him?

Here's RETARDED: Running the most HIDDEN administration after promising to be the most transparent one in history.

Here's RETARDED: Saying there's not even a SMIDGEN of corruption in an IRS investigation that isn't even over yet to know what the facts will be.

Here's RETARDED: Putting a server in your bedroom closet, wiping the hard drive with bleach-bit to erase 35,000 government records, then asking what wiping a hard drive means-- -- you mean, with a cloth?
he doesn't seem to fit this urban description, at all! Does he?

Lone Warrior - Urban Dictionary
www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Lone Warrior

An individual who makes sacrifices for a spiritual or moral reason. An individual who is not selfish, greedy, or disrespectful. A survivor or hero in some eyes.

Lone Warrior - Urban Dictionary
www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Lone Warrior

An individual who makes sacrifices for a spiritual or moral reason. An individual who is not selfish, greedy, or disrespectful. A survivor or hero in some eyes.

He's a hero in Melanoma's eyes and every other whore out there.

One bro was on a Navy ship in the Gulf of Tonkin, one was on the ground in Viet Nam and the other one was in an island in the Pacific working on Agent Orange, and to this day he won't tell us the name of the island!
There are Vets now forming anti Trump groups ,there are republicans ex officials , forming anti trump and pro Biden groups Trump has a very limited group who'll vote for him Bidens group is expanding

There are Vets now forming anti Trump groups ,there are republicans ex officials , forming anti trump and pro Biden groups Trump has a very limited group who'll vote for him Bidens group is expanding
Hell, by election time at this rate, Trump might not even be on the ticket! Biden will get elected 270-0 while sipping Mai Tais on a chaise lounger in Bermuda!

Pocahontas is one of my favorites. Now if he'd just run with Pathetic Pelosi & Half-Baked Biden he'd be the greatest POTUS ever.

He's a warrior alright. The guy stands for what's right for our country, all while he's in a snake-pit no other has seen before. Yet he continues to chalk up accomplishments and victories daily. Meanwhile, guys like you are reduced to threads like this.........hmm.

If Zelle hits your Bank account for a few thousand, you may want to call Elizabeth Warren.

Comander Bonrspurs calls himself the "lone warrior" because he's a moron & only has his right hand to work with.

Trump is fond of nicknames but also terrible at coming up with them because he’s a moron who never really emotionally matured past the 8th grade. I never found the “Pocahontas” nickname for Warren offensive or racist - It was literally too fucking stupid for words lol. It was just beneath bothering to be offended by it really. If I was Native American, I would just think “god what a retard.”

Now Trump is calling himself “the lone warrior”. This idiot was too much of a pussy to go to ‘Nam but he came up with this shit? As usual it’s so juvenile lol. It makes me cringe.

Tell me republicans, be honest, does a whiny little bitch like Trump deserve to call himself a warrior? I can’t wait to hear the justifications for it. I know they’re coming!

"The Defendant" is more appropriate.

Forum List

Back