Trump gives himself a new nickname: “the lone warrior”

Trump is fond of nicknames but also terrible at coming up with them because he’s a moron who never really emotionally matured past the 8th grade. I never found the “Pocahontas” nickname for Warren offensive or racist - It was literally too fucking stupid for words lol. It was just beneath bothering to be offended by it really. If I was Native American, I would just think “god what a retard.”

Now Trump is calling himself “the lone warrior”. This idiot was too much of a pussy to go to ‘Nam but he came up with this shit? As usual it’s so juvenile lol. It makes me cringe.

Tell me republicans, be honest, does a whiny little bitch like Trump deserve to call himself a warrior? I can’t wait to hear the justifications for it. I know they’re coming!

Well we did elect him because he is willing to stand up and fight the radical left, unlike every other GOP cuck like Romney and McShitStain.
He fights for America, which is the real reason you hate him.

He took on the neocon GOP and won.
He took on Hillary and the Hussein and won.
He took on the liberal media and won.
He took on ISIS in the Middle East and won.
He took on Iran’s terror general Soleimani and won.
He took on Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains and won.
He took on Mueller and won.

Do you get it now?
It is just incredible to me how you delude yourself. You’re in a cult man. You really are.

Hey Billy, oh self-proclaimed cause & effect, critical thought one, I have a question for you.....

Everything Hawk said is true supported by history. Yet you, the critical-thought one, said he was deluded. If you're who you say you are, why would you do that? I'm almost positive it's because you live in a safe-space free of anything more than emotions. I could be wrong, after all, you're critical though guy. Therefore you can cite what Hawk said that's delusional.

Come up short we'll KNOW it's you who is deluded, and among a cult............GO!
How has he won with the media? Because whines like a little bitch at any criticism they say? They certainly haven’t stopped criticizing him. What the fuck are you even talking about?

ISIS? Yeah they still exist and thrive. You’re a moron if you think Trump somehow changed the strategy. Quit embarrassing yourself with these stupid assumptions.

Mueller? Um yeah the facts are still the same.

Impeachment? Oh he’s impeached for life. That will always be a his rage. Now as for not being convicted, how is it a victory if the senate GOP was always going to protect Trump regardless of any accusation thrown his way?

The Lone Warrior - leading where no one follows. It's right there in the name.

(A mental health pro would have a field day with Trump applying that to himself.)

How has he won with the media? Because whines like a little bitch at any criticism they say? They certainly haven’t stopped criticizing him. What the fuck are you even talking about?

He won the media by getting to cover his every move, whether good or bad. It's free air time. They literally do his campaigning for him. A man with supposedly no credence is lent credence every single day by the media. It's an involuntary reflex.

He won the media by getting to cover his every move, whether good or bad. It's free air time. They literally do his campaigning for him. A man with supposedly no credence is lent credence every single day by the media. It's an involuntary reflex.
True the media gives him plenty of air time, but what’s the end result? You listen to how fucking stupid he is. You’re reminded daily.

Trump is fond of nicknames but also terrible at coming up with them because he’s a moron who never really emotionally matured past the 8th grade. I never found the “Pocahontas” nickname for Warren offensive or racist - It was literally too fucking stupid for words lol. It was just beneath bothering to be offended by it really. If I was Native American, I would just think “god what a retard.”

Now Trump is calling himself “the lone warrior”. This idiot was too much of a pussy to go to ‘Nam but he came up with this shit? As usual it’s so juvenile lol. It makes me cringe.

Tell me republicans, be honest, does a whiny little bitch like Trump deserve to call himself a warrior? I can’t wait to hear the justifications for it. I know they’re coming!

The Lone Warrior

How Trump and his 'ists see him...
mememe_3fccf1096d5c152401f0e242fabe9ad8-1.jpg

How the world sees him
650975687694ddd4f9626d43ddf60a1e.jpg

True the media gives him plenty of air time, but what’s the end result? You listen to how fucking stupid he is. You’re reminded daily.

Actually, that would be what we are reminded of when you post.

Truly amazingly fucking stupid.

Oh, I am frequently reminded of the fact that Hillary Clinton outraised him by almost 4 to 1 in ad spending, she purchased more ads in more states than he did, but the national media gave Trump the spotlight, and thusly he got air time in states he never campaigned in. He won. If you think he has no credence as a candidate, the last thing you do is go out of your way to lend him credence. You instead go out of your way to minimize his exposure.

In an effort to diminish him, the media made him more prominent. Flawed tactics.

I call Trump Rent-Free, because he lives in Billy's head rent free.
He ultimately is a mooch at the end of the day. Thank god for daddy’s money. He’d definitely be paying rent somewhere today otherwise.

Oh, I am frequently reminded of the fact that Hillary Clinton outraised him by almost 4 to 1 in ad spending, she purchased more ads in more states than he did, but the national media gave Trump the spotlight, and thusly he got air time in states he never campaigned in. He won. If you think he has no credence as a candidate, the last thing you do is go out of your way to lend him credence. You instead go out of your way to minimize his exposure.

In an effort to diminish him, the media made him more prominent. Flawed tactics.
Yeah who knew talking like a retard would be so beneficial? Only Trump could have figured this one out.

Yeah who knew talking like a retard would be so beneficial? Only Trump could have figured this one out.

Well, it isn't retarded if it works.

You speak as though Trump planned it. He’s too stupid for that. It was just a serendipitous approach for him.

You speak as though Trump planned it. He’s too stupid for that. It was just a serendipitous approach for him.

Of course he planned it. It's called a presidential campaign, Billy.

You can stop trying to goad me into attacking. Not falling for it tonight.

Of course he planned it. It's called a presidential campaign, Billy.

You can stop trying to goad me into attacking. Not falling for it tonight.
You can do whatever you want lol. Either way, Trump still lacks the mental fortitude you’re giving him credit for for some bizarre reason.

S
So we take it you're going to drop your silly little billy000 immature nickname and give us your real name

You must think pretty highly of him, because I don't remember any name calling past the 4th or 5th grade. Bullying yes, but not name calling.

Forum List

Back