Trump gets another endorsement

Sara's job was to read statements from the White House and not interject her personal opinions into Trump adm policies.
She did a very good job in my opinion.

Here's an example of a good White House Press Sec......I know it's been awhile since we've had one:

She was an irritant, but you are correct. Her job was to be the mouthpiece for Donny and did do a decent job of it, whether I liked Donny or not.

She wasn't particularly into truth or not truth, just stated as answers given her by the administration.
I cannot vouch for the absolute truthfulness of the Trump administration..,...but for some reason her answers usually proved to be accurate.

Unlike the current administration that will tell whoppers so obvious it literally takes the White House Reporter Pool's collective breath away.

Bullshit. I expose your lies and your sources. What’s left to debate after that?

If the thread is premised on a proveable lie and supported by “questionable sources”, who can’t pass a fact check, the debate is over before it begins.

We’re done.
An example please?... should be easy to do if you are not lying....

I'm one of those that managed to do ok personally under all presidents, since I graduated from high school. I just don't like the man, for the myriad of reasons I have posted here going back to November 2019. He has only given me more reason to think less of him ever since. Pick another guy or maybe woman. Donny is shit and certainly not the answer to the problems of this country.
And yet, will be elected president in a year.

I cannot vouch for the absolute truthfulness of the Trump administration..,...but for some reason her answers usually proved to be accurate.

Unlike the current administration that will tell whoppers so obvious it literally takes the White House Reporter Pool's collective breath away.
I think she pretty much relayed what she was told, and that was her job, and I think she asked questions of the ones in charge of various things, that gave her the answers to give. I don't think she depended on thinking up an answer, on the spur of the moment, a failing of many in her position, as well as politicians in general.

And yet, will be elected president in a year.
Doubtful, but you can always wish, as long as willing to count the votes in the states and abide by the outcome.

I think she pretty much relayed what she was told, and that was her job, and I think she asked questions of the ones in charge of various things, that gave her the answers to give. I don't think she depended on thinking up an answer, on the spur of the moment, a failing of many in her position, as well as politicians in general.
That's another way of saying she was honest.
Unlike the current press sec.

That's another way of saying she was honest.
Unlike the current press sec.
I am not real familiar with who is up there now, but suspect they think understand (or thinking they understand) administration philosophy and can wing the answers and get it right. They can't. Best for them to stay abreast and ask the questions of the department heads ahead of time instead of winging something that has to be corrected later, and they get recognized as the fkup they are for not being prepared or blurting out the wrong poop. It is a really suck position, to begin with, but sucks even more if they don't do their homework, thinking they know, without asking specifically.

I am not real familiar with who is up there now, but suspect they think understand (or thinking they understand) administration philosophy and can wing the answers and get it right. They can't. Best for them to stay abreast and ask the questions of the department heads ahead of time instead of winging something that has to be corrected later, and they get recognized as the fkup they are for not being prepared or blurting out the wrong poop. It is a really suck position, to begin with, but sucks even more if they don't do their homework, thinking they know, without asking specifically.
I think you should watch her press briefings....because they are real eye-openers.
Her nickname is "Binders".....because she tries to get all of her answers from a binder she carries with her.
She knows nothing, and she mostly refers questions to other departments for answers.
She was selected because she is an activist, is black, and a lesbian, and is originally from another country.
She wasn't picked because she was honest and competent.
She is a classic diversity/equity hire.

I think you are the one doing the wishing, I am just stating facts.
The people that wager real money, not just online political board capital have the odd favoring Biden, and these people back it up with money.

The people that wager real money, not just online political board capital have the odd favoring Biden, and these people back it up with money.
I definitely agree that it would be odd to wager money on Poopeypants.
No amount of cheating gets him reelected.

They're betting on another successful steal.

They say that machines are switching votes today again in PA.
That's what they're counting on.
In some states, with the right people running elections, you could elect a box of bananas to POTUS.

Last edited:
No surprise here. The best candidate is going to get endorsements.Hopefully this will encourage Nikki and Vivek to drop out.

---Sarah Huckabee Sanders endorsing former boss Trump in presidential race---

What a shocker that Sanders endorsed Trump who gave her a job so that she could move her big ass out of Huckster Mike's basement.

Actually it is. Almost everyone in his administration found the time to stab him in the back.
She's the exception rather than the rule.
good answer

It blows me away that Trump is so far ahead despite all the court cases

Americas are not stupid like the left thinks

No surprise here. The best candidate is going to get endorsements.Hopefully this will encourage Nikki and Vivek to drop out.

---Sarah Huckabee Sanders endorsing former boss Trump in presidential race---

LMAO!! Did you seriously expect potato head to endorse anyone else? She's been slurping the orange mushroom for years!

Forum List

Back