Trump gets another endorsement

His policies do not. They are for him, not the country, and I have known it since he first appeared on the political scene. Easily fooled people like you need him or at least think you do, but the rest of the country does not.
Hold on…
Trump didn’t reduce my tax liabilities?
He didn’t stop Mexico’s people from fucking me over?
He didn’t keep inflation and interest rates low?
He didn’t have me paying $2.49 for fuel?
He didn’t demand peace in the middle east?

Should I not believe my lying eyes?

I don’t understand threads like these. They inevitably become the same old thing. Biden is so awful that anyone would be better. But Anyone isn’t an option. It has to be Trump.

Trump who is term limited to one more term. Trump who would be a lame duck the second he was sworn in. Trump who would face challenges from the Right and Left to every action he took as Republicans battled for position as the next nominee.

But still. The argument is that Only Trump could save the nation. Biden is too old. And Trump is just about as old. But that is totally different because. Trump.

Trump will fix the economy. The economy that tanked while he was President. The economy that set up the situation where inflation was the inevitable result. But somehow Trump will fix it. We never hear how. Just that it will happen.

Trump will fix Ukraine. Does that mean the Republicans in Congress who totally oppose assisting Ukraine will drop their objections? Because if so doesn’t that say a lot about the Republicans playing politics with freedom?

Or will Trump turn to Democrats to support Ukraine? Or will Trump cut off Ukraine and give his pal Putin control of another Country?

So many questions. And the answer is always Trump will fix. How and what are never covered. I’m wondering if faith in magic is a prerequisite to being a Trump Fanboy.

Back to my original question. Why is any other Republican a bad choice. Why is it only Trump is the answer?

No surprise here. The best candidate is going to get endorsements.Hopefully this will encourage Nikki and Vivek to drop out.

---Sarah Huckabee Sanders endorsing former boss Trump in presidential race---

Before I clicked on the thread I thought for sure it was going to be Putin.

No surprise here. The best candidate is going to get endorsements.Hopefully this will encourage Nikki and Vivek to drop out.

---Sarah Huckabee Sanders endorsing former boss Trump in presidential race---

/----/

1699359341622.png

the economy sucks inflation is out of control...
Speaking of doing some research, if you did some you'd find the economy doesn't suck

and inflation is not out of control.

You're welcome.

Is Sanders going to endorse him from her $19,000 lecturn. Poorest state in the union, but she has $19,000 to spend on a lecturn. This is the definition of corruption.
She didn't spend it on a lectern

She spent it on a "girls trip" to Europe and tried to use a FREE lectern to cover the theft of that money

LOL Sure, retard. You care about other people suffering. :lol:

And, I have bridge that I can sell you for a good price.

Fucking moocher is all upset that his orange douche bag got beaten like a rented mule. :rofl:
One thing Magnus,,,u r fucked and so is the rest of your generation and U R helping to do it. U really think the Deep State gives a rats ass about you idiots ??? They are using you to destabilize society so they can foment a revolution where the Fascists rule. U r being replaced by non-constitutional migrants which is why the Deep State dumbed down your generation. U need to stop listening to the FBI and Whoopie for political advice.

One thing Magnus,,,u r fucked and so is the rest of your generation and U R helping to do it. U really think the Deep State gives a rats ass about you idiots ??? They are using you to destabilize society so they can foment a revolution where the Fascists rule. U r being replaced by non-constitutional migrants which is why the Deep State dumbed down your generation. U need to stop listening to the FBI and Whoopie for political advice.

Anyone who believes in the “replacement theory” is too stupid to be one person. What enemy of the USA are you shilling for??? Iran, China??? Deep State is code for I'll believe Russian propaganda in a heart beat if it comes out of Trump's mouth.

Russians, Chinese and Iranians are using social media to destablize the US government, that much is true, but it's to aid the election of the guy who wants to be dictator - Donald Trump. Because he came so close to destroying the country the first time.

You did?... no you never have a full take on anything you fold at every argument and resort to trolling....

When you point your finger at someone else, there are 4 more pointing back at you. As soon as your arguments are shot to hell and your sources exposed as "Questionable 'Sources", you immediately resort to insults and deflection - trolling at its finest.

As opposed to Pence, Barr, Mattis, and the rest of the back-stabbers.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html
Pence was deeply unpopular in his home State of Indiana when OMB brought him on board, Surprised me.

Mattis was and still is a scumbag. He left some SF Troopers stranded. They had to call in the Air Force from a distance of double what Mattis had to send his choppers. Fuck Mattis and fuck the horse he rode in on. I guess he was too busy inventorying Crayons. Barr was just a piece of shit Swamper.

The one thing I have always doubted Trump about was his inability to choose decent Staff and good Cabinet people.

Anyone who believes in the “replacement theory” is too stupid to be one person. What enemy of the USA are you shilling for??? Iran, China???

When you point your finger at someone else, there are 4 more pointing back at you. As soon as your arguments are shot to hell and your sources exposed as "Questionable 'Sources", you immediately resort to insults and deflection - trolling at its finest.
I beat you in every debate you try to engage me in... its so bad that you stopped following me around the board...

I beat you in every debate you try to engage me in... its so bad that you stopped following me around the board...

Bullshit. I expose your lies and your sources. What’s left to debate after that?

If the thread is premised on a proveable lie and supported by “questionable sources”, who can’t pass a fact check, the debate is over before it begins.

We’re done.

Hmmmm. I see your point, but she was just mouthpiece paid to be his mouthpiece, with no other duties, responsibilities or input that would put her in a cross position with donny. She's just a dyed in the wool trumper.

I did enjoy several of her state parks about 3 weeks ago, though.
Sara's job was to read statements from the White House and not interject her personal opinions into Trump adm policies.
She did a very good job in my opinion.

Here's an example of a good White House Press Sec......I know it's been awhile since we've had one:

Pence was deeply unpopular in his home State of Indiana when OMB brought him on board, Surprised me.

Mattis was and still is a scumbag. He left some SF Troopers stranded. They had to call in the Air Force from a distance of double what Mattis had to send his choppers. Fuck Mattis and fuck the horse he rode in on. I guess he was too busy inventorying Crayons. Barr was just a piece of shit Swamper.

The one thing I have always doubted Trump about was his inability to choose decent Staff and good Cabinet people.

The problem that Trump has always had is that he can't retain "good people" if he does manage to hire them, and few will work for someone who is as incompetent, corrupt, and unsuccessful, in the first place.

Yesterday, Donald Trump got on the witness stand and admitted to the fraud of which he and his family are accused. Trump admitted that much of his wealth is the value he places on his "brand". The problem for Trump is his brand is now "toxic", and the only kind of people who can afford his hotels, clubs and resorts, were only patronizing his properties to curry favour when he was President.

Even then, the only properties that were profitable were the three East Coast golf clubs which Trump routinely spent his weekends at as President. Now that he no longer has that power, memberships have dropped off, and the properties are still losing money.

Those who went to work for him to provide "guard rails" to his worst inclinations, he is now planning on indicting if he is re-elected - Barr, Kelly and Milley.

Hold on…
Trump didn’t reduce my tax liabilities?
He didn’t stop Mexico’s people from fucking me over?
He didn’t keep inflation and interest rates low?
He didn’t have me paying $2.49 for fuel?
He didn’t demand peace in the middle east?

Should I not believe my lying eyes?
He didn't seem to reduce mine.
Mexican people didn't fuck me over.
His spending during the pandemic was and still is (like Bidens) a large part of the inflation (like any time free money is dumped into the system) that caused the glut. Oil, being maintained at higher prices and controlled production (not just in this country but by Saudis, OPEC and Russia) to keep the international oil market higher. In order to sustain record-breaking profits without allowing the glut to come back on the market. Sound business practice for them, whether we like it or not.
He didn't set fuel prices.
No, he didn't demand peace. He didn't even get us out of Afghanistan, after Obama failed to get us out of Afghanistan upon completing the mission Bush failed that had us there in the first place.

Forum List

Back