Trump for Free Speech. Or Something.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Former President Trump has announced his social media initiative named “Truth” will be a beacon for free speech and a push against Censorship. And he should know something about Censorship.

First the link to the Truth news story.

And now about Trump and Censorship. Apparently it isn’t Censorship when he blocks people.

It is only Censorship when someone blocks him. Now there is a word for this. It escapes me at the moment. Can anyone think of the term that describes this sort of behavior?

I can think of a few. Narcissistic. Pathological. Egotistical. Sociopathic.

Former President Trump has announced his social media initiative named “Truth” will be a beacon for free speech and a push against Censorship. And he should know something about Censorship.

And now about Trump and Censorship. Apparently it isn’t Censorship when he blocks people.

It is only Censorship when someone blocks him. Now there is a word for this. It escapes me at the moment. Can anyone think of the term that describes this sort of behavior?
Two words- depraved psychopath.

Trump finally got something right yesterday.

1638796028580.png

Hillary Clinton reading on what would have been her acceptance speech on The Today Show five years after she lost.

Those don't sound like the same thing

For instance, Facebook & Twitter blocked Trump within minutes following the insurrection false-flag.

Vs

If I don't want a punk following or fucking up my posts, far as I know you can block them from all social media websites for good reason & privacy.

Those don't sound like the same thing

For instance, Facebook & Twitter blocked Trump within minutes following the insurrection false-flag.

Vs

If I don't want a punk following or fucking up my posts, far as I know you can block them from all social media websites for good reason & privacy.

Yes they are different. The account he tried to block the people from reading or responding to was the official account he used as President to speak to the people.

It was not some guy on a street corner with no position of importance. It was the Twitter feed used by the President.

Second. The 1-6 attempted Coup. It was not a false flag. It wasn’t a set up. It was Trumps hope that it might work. Those were his supporters. ANTIFA plants were not there in nearly enough numbers. And the Trumper dolts didn’t need egging on.

But let’s pretend for a moment that they were tricked. They were encouraged. Fooled into climbing into the Congress through broken windows. Beating cops into submission.

I thought you guys were too smart to fall for Leftist propaganda. And then in the event. You were tricked in what? Five minutes?

That’s the problem. You guys scream you are smart enough to see the truth. But then you claim that you were tricked when you get caught doing something dumb.

So which is it? Are you smart enough to see the stolen election without proof of any sort and courageous enough to stand up for the truth and the nation? Or are you dolts who are easily duped into following people to your own doom like lemmings?

Forum List

Back